Close

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is true and it is getting worse... big story brewing.
    OooOOooOOohhHHh...Exciting!!Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

You have to admire Wayne's persistence of still wanting to be a part of the ECU tuning scene:

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is true and it is getting worse... big story brewing.
    Hint Hint - pretty please.
    2012 CTS V - Sedan - 6AT

Stage 1 Mods:
    - 2.5 upper pulley, Ported snout/throttle body, Fluidyne HX, Airaid CAI w/green filter, ID850 injectors

Stage 2 Mods:
    - American Racing Headers w/X-pipe, 9.1 Lower Pulley, Tune Time Custom Cam, Moroso Dual Catch Cans, Zl1 Lid, Norcal Tank

Stage 3 Mods:
    - LSA ported/polished heads, 4.5" G-Force intake, Nick Williams 102mm T-body, 8.6 Lower Pulley

12.18 @ 118.98 - STOCK
    10.87 @ 127.02 - STAGE 1
    10.53 @ 131.31 - STAGE 2
    10.47 @ 133.20 - STAGE 3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Just be patient guys...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Thought it's a good thread so i came to clear some points because i know more about this situation than others. Then i saw LZH is here, and i said screw it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Thought it's a good thread so i came to clear some points because i know more about this situation than others. Then i saw LZH is here, and i said screw it.
    So despite your little break you're still a butt hurt little $#@! who claims to have knowledge of what's being discussed here, yet won't post it because I'm participating in this thread ? LOL!!!!!

You know i e-mailed Sticky and said i would never check your site again after getting my butt kicked but the funny part is i've been checking this everyday Click here to enlarge
    Looks like you're just gonna keep getting you butt kicked around as long as you act like a scorned little pussy.
    Welcome back !!!!!!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH
    So despite your little break you're still a butt hurt little $#@! who claims to have knowledge of what's being discussed here, yet won't post it because I'm participating in this thread ? LOL!!!!!
    Exactly. Now you can think about silence.

Looks like you're just gonna keep getting you butt kicked around as long as you act like a scorned little pussy.
    Don't tell me you looked for my older posts to bring this up. Hahaha man, you never fail to amaze me.
    You know Your love in my heart made me look for you 24/7. lol

Welcome back
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Sorena; 11-24-2011 at 02:08 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Exactly. Now you can think about silence.
    THINK about silence ?? THINK ? How does one THINK about silence ?? LOL, I see you spent you time off really bangin out those ESL classes.

Don't tell me you looked for my older posts to bring this up. Hahaha man, you never fail to amaze me.
    You know Your love in my heart made to look for you 24/7. lol
    I simply looked at your most recent posts after coming back from being banned and it seems you haven't learned anything and are still acting like a douche. Maybe you can email this Jags guy and post his responses here.

Thank you.
    I was being sarcastic you moron. But hey, your nonsensical posts are just an added bonus for me this fine Thanksgiving Day.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    THINK about silence ?? THINK ? How does one THINK about silence ?? LOL
    It's a common sentence to shut someone up in Farsi. Any humans have the ability to think about anything they want including Silence. If you are not a human, it's not my concern then.
    You know I really didn't get the point of this part of your post. if you want to point my bad English, go ahead and do it. But being an ass isn't cool, and you are trying to be one.

I simply looked at your most recent posts after coming back from being banned and it seems you haven't learned anything and are still acting like a douche. Maybe you can email this Jags guy and post his responses here.
    First, I never change. if you thought after my ban period i would come and say " LZH the god, please forgive me ", you were wrong badly.
    Second, compare my post to yours. For the first time, try to act like a civilized human. I know, what i'm asking is big. First you should act like a human, then act like a civil one. But i know how much i mean to you, so do this for me Click here to enlarge
    Third, I and Andy don't communicate to each other. receiving and sending e-mails just ended exactly 26 days ago.

I was being sarcastic you moron.

No $#@!? do you really believe i thank you? kill me but i won't.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

It's a common sentence to shut someone up in Farsi. Any humans have the ability to think about anything they want including Silence. If you are not a human, it's not my concern then.
    You know I really didn't get the point of this part of your post. if you want to point my bad English, go ahead and do it. But being an ass isn't cool, and you are trying to be one.
    Farsi ??!! LOL - Things are much clearer now...You do realize this is an English speaking forum, right ?? So regardless of whatever dumbass phrase you have in Farsi, the literal translation into English doesn't work so well. And I'm not pointing out your bad English because it really isn't that bad...it's the fact that you are so egotistical/ignorant to think that a commonly used phrase in Farsi would carry the same meaning in English.

Fast forward to 1:24 LOL

First, I never change. if you thought after my ban period i would come and say " LZH the god, please forgive me ", you were wrong badly.
    That's right, don't ever change - very mature statement. One should never strive to be a better person. Click here to enlarge
    I would not expect you to ask forgiveness nor do I want it.

Second, compare my post to yours. For the first time, try to act like a civilized human. I know, what i'm asking is big. First you should act like a human, then act like a civil one. But i know how much i mean to you, so do this for me Click here to enlarge
    Yes, lets compare posts why don't we ?? Your FIRST post in this thread:

You're acting like a little $#@!ing $#@!. You come here and say you "know more about the situation than others" yet won't address the topic because I am here - great way to add to the discussion. And you are saying that I am not acting civil ??? You clearly have a chip on your shoulder yet sit there an lecture me about acting like a human and being civil but your first post here addresses me in a negative manner. You started this, NOT ME. Did you really think that I wouldn't respond ?? No, of course you did - that was the point. Well I'm glad you did because it only makes you look like a contemptuousness little jerk who cares nothing about the topic at hand or adding to the discussion.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Your FIRST post in this thread:

Originally Posted by Sorena

You're acting like a little $#@!ing $#@!
    And that was what got you steaming like this? Seriously?
    Man, you have got issues. You need to chill out a bit.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Man, you have got issues. You need to chill out a bit.
    Are you that blind ? Clearly he has a problem with me and is obviously still pissed about being banned for a month. So what does he do RIGHT when he comes back on here ?? He starts $#@!ing about it and lashes out at me while saying he has information about the topic being discussed yet won't say anything because I am here - HOW CHILDISH. If you can't recognize that, then I don't know what to tell you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

He was here yesterday and didn't $#@! you then.
    And then what?
    You act like a bull in an arena, reacting to a red cloth.
    It makes you look really no different to Sorena, only you are more, what shall I say, explicid...
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Farsi ??!! LOL - Things are much clearer now...You do realize this is an English speaking forum, right ?? So regardless of whatever dumbass phrase you have in Farsi, the literal translation into English doesn't work so well.
    Dumbass phrase, nice. Insulting my language, nice again. Do you know i'm considering migration to California? meeting you someday is possible.

My biggest question is how you can't think about silence. Are you stupid or trying to be one? Can't you think about silence? can't you think about how some place is called silent and some place isn't? Can't you think about the noise? remove the noises and then it's silence.
    You suffer from serious problems. That's all i can say.

That's right, don't ever change - very mature statement. One should never strive to be a better person.
    Click here to enlarge

You're acting like a little $#@!ing $#@!. You come here and say you "know more about the situation than others" yet won't address the topic because I am here - great way to add to the discussion.
    Add to discussion? what should i exactly add to it?
    The reason i'm not posting my info is just because you are here. Why? Because doesn't matter what i say. even if i say the earth is round shaped, you will say i'm talking $#@! and it's not. I saved myself my precious time which can be wasted in any i want but not in discussing with you.

And you are saying that I am not acting civil ??? You clearly have a chip on your shoulder yet sit there an lecture me about acting like a human and being civil but your first post here addresses me in a negative manner. You started this, NOT ME.
    How old are you? 6? My post isn't civil? Let's make a poll. if people say my posts aren't civil, i will be out of any forums. My word on this. This true for you as well. OK?

Did you really think that I wouldn't respond ?? No, of course you did - that was the point. Well I'm glad you did because it only makes you look like a contemptuousness little jerk who cares nothing about the topic at hand or adding to the discussion.
    Do you really think i want to discuss anything with you? Man, open your eyes. I don't like you, why on earth i should enter a discussion which you took part in? Thank God i'm not that damned.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV
    I don't know exactly which part of posts made him to act like this.

Clearly he has a problem with me
    You bet i have, but chatting with you cause me more problem so i avoid even answering you. After this, i have nothing to do with you.

obviously still pissed about being banned for a month.
    My word on this, i'm not. i wasn't even before i post Andy's responses because i knew i would be banned.

So what does he do RIGHT when he comes back on here ?? He starts $#@!ing about it and lashes out at me while saying he has information about the topic being discussed yet won't say anything because I am here - HOW CHILDISH.
    Dude, i'm a child. you are the God, OK? satisfied?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

It's Thanksgiving and I do not have time to sit here and hold hands. Stop going at each other and taking the thread way OT. If guys want to fight go ahead just do it somewhere else. I'm going to start removing instigating parties from the thread.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Sorena
    Click here to enlarge Banned

That didn't take too long LOL.
    Sorry Sticky...Hope your having a nice Thanksgiving, my apologies for going OT. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Sorena
    http://www.benzboost.com/images/benz...er-offline.png Banned

That didn't take too long LOL.
    Sorry Sticky...Hope your having a nice Thanksgiving, my apologies for going OT. Click here to enlarge
    He was just temp banned because it was Thanksgiving and I did not want to spend it baby sitting him. I have no intention of permanently banning him or anyone for that matter. I just wanted to enjoy the holiday in peace.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678