Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 207

Thread: Skyrim

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    647
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Here are a few screenshots of the stunning sky, and trust me, these screenshots don't make the game justice, when you are actually looking at the environments yourself - it's like a work of art. Obviously the quality went down massively due to jpeg compression.

    Attachment 11739Attachment 11740Attachment 11741Attachment 11742Attachment 11743Attachment 11744Attachment 11745
    Breathtaking, have you seen some of the armor. The Daedric armor is astonishing. Really can't wait to see the rest of it. What type of character are you building?<br><br>I would post a picture of the armor but don't want to ruin it haha.&nbsp;
    Click here to enlarge

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Is gold/money important in the game? Can you be a thief?

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    Breathtaking, have you seen some of the armor. The Daedric armor is astonishing. Really can't wait to see the rest of it. What type of character are you building?<br><br>I would post a picture of the armor but don't want to ruin it haha.&nbsp;
    I'm barely gonna hit lvl 6, I made an Imperial warrior. I'm about to go see the Graymanes. I have been doing a buncha little side quests.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Is gold/money important in the game? Can you be a thief?
    Yep, just like in the past games.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    647
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Is gold/money important in the game? Can you be a thief?
    Yeah, plus theirs almost always gold in every pot, vase, box, etc so you should be well off. Plus from selling stuff you don't need.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    I'm barely gonna hit lvl 6, I made an Imperial warrior. I'm about to go see the Graymanes. I have been doing a buncha little side quests.
    Same here, I believe I hit level 7 when I stopped. Mostly been focusing on the side quests, getting the hand of it. Since I'm dual wielding I can't block so I'm trying to learn the tricks of the trade. I really love how the finishing moves work as well.
    Click here to enlarge

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Assassin/thief sounds like fun, or someone with a bow.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    647
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Assassin/thief sounds like fun, or someone with a bow.
    It is, plus you can wield a sword in one hand and spells in the other, the did an amazing job on the spells. Especially the sounds and how the work.
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    It is, plus you can wield a sword in one hand and spells in the other, the did an amazing job on the spells. Especially the sounds and how the work.
    Ok, ok, I'll get it.

    I just want to steal stuff. That is mostly what I did in Morrowind.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    647
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Ok, ok, I'll get it.

    I just want to steal stuff. That is mostly what I did in Morrowind.
    Good times in Morrowind, you'll enjoy it trust me. Start downloading it now. Think my steam ID is Akrib731.
    Click here to enlarge

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Mine is BimmerBoost.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    647
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Mine is BimmerBoost.
    Haha nice, good advertisement. To many posers running around with mine, I need to switch it up.
    Click here to enlarge

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    Same here, I believe I hit level 7 when I stopped. Mostly been focusing on the side quests, getting the hand of it. Since I'm dual wielding I can't block so I'm trying to learn the tricks of the trade. I really love how the finishing moves work as well
    I'm dual wielding also Click here to enlarge and I love it Click here to enlarge

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    647
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    I'm dual wielding also Click here to enlarge and I love it Click here to enlarge
    Same here, dual steel swords. I love how the power attack works, how you do the spin attack. The faster attacking perk help a lot. When you're doing a one on one with another melee do you get close enough for them to swing and then back up and more forward for the attack?
    Click here to enlarge

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    Same here, dual steel swords. I love how the power attack works, how you do the spin attack. The faster attacking perk help a lot. When you're doing a one on one with another melee do you get close enough for them to swing and then back up and more forward for the attack?
    Yeah man, that's what I do. I just try to dodge when they swing, back up then move forward. Still learning the tricks........

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    647
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Yeah man, that's what I do. I just try to dodge when they swing, back up then move forward. Still learning the tricks........
    Same, it's interesting fighting this way. Makes you think differently since you can't block. Although I think you can parry attack, not sure though. It's felt like I've done it a few times but haven't paid much attention to it.
    Click here to enlarge

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    A recorded a little video of the first dungeon I went into. I was like lvl 2, the video sucks but it shows you a bit of combat.


  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    ^ That looked awesome!!!

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    647
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Real nice video, what did you use to record if by the way?

    I was playing until 4 again, it's amazing how in depth they make the AI. I dropped some weapon on the ground that I didn't need. A guard came up to me and said. "I saw you drop those weapons on the ground, don't do it or someone might get killed. And that someone might be you." It's insane, these minor things that make the biggest difference.
    Click here to enlarge

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    647
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Haha.
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    Real nice video, what did you use to record if by the way? I was playing until 4 again, it's amazing how in depth they make the AI. I dropped some weapon on the ground that I didn't need. A guard came up to me and said. "I saw you drop those weapons on the ground, don't do it or someone might get killed. And that someone might be you." It's insane, these minor things that make the biggest difference.
    Hey Thanks Click here to enlarge It was an alright video. I would record more but they take up way too much space with no compression. I used Fraps to record it . Fraps is an awesome tool that shows current frames per second, allows you to take screenshots and record video at 30fps or 60fps. You should be able to find it in piratebay Click here to enlarge

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I got so owned by a dragon last night by the way - those dragons are tough Click here to enlarge I came accross it right after clearing a dungeon, went out the back door and bam there it was, I couldn't hide or anything lol....

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    647
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Hey Thanks Click here to enlarge It was an alright video. I would record more but they take up way too much space with no compression. I used Fraps to record it . Fraps is an awesome tool that shows current frames per second, allows you to take screenshots and record video at 30fps or 60fps. You should be able to find it in piratebay Click here to enlarge
    Haha that's what I use as well. I didn't see the fraps logo on top, thought it was something else. I'll have to get it again.

    What level are you at now?
    Click here to enlarge

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    647
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    I got so owned by a dragon last night by the way - those dragons are tough Click here to enlarge I came accross it right after clearing a dungeon, went out the back door and bam there it was, I couldn't hide or anything lol....
    Hahah I know what you mean, especially if you have nothing to hide behind and it shots it's breath. It's impossible to get out of the way not matter which way you turn, you use the shouts often?
    Click here to enlarge

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    Hahah I know what you mean, especially if you have nothing to hide behind and it shots it's breath. It's impossible to get out of the way not matter which way you turn, you use the shouts often?
    I think I just reached lvl 7 yesterday. I recently acquired a new shout, but I'm still not able to use it, found it in some ruins you are sent to by a nnpc from the companions (their first quest). The fraps version I'm using is not the trial version, which is why it doesn't show the logo. The only shout I have is the unrelenting force one. I have yet to go talk to the gray beards or whatever they are called to learn more about shouting. I can't wait to get home today and hopefully put two hours into the game at least, it gets pretty hard for me to play, having a 4 month old baby and a fiancee that hates video games LOL!! fml!!

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    I got so owned by a dragon last night by the way - those dragons are tough Click here to enlarge I came accross it right after clearing a dungeon, went out the back door and bam there it was, I couldn't hide or anything lol....
    How do you get away then if you aren't strong enough to kill it?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •