Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lowprofile Click here to enlarge
    Here are the two quickest passes of the day:

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im.../ry3D480-1.jpg
    Was the guess on your mod list accurate?

Edit: Nevermind, saw the quoted post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thank you Jake. As this platform matures, there will quite a few guys dipping into the 10's. If we ever create a "tuning section" where members can upload and share their data logs (like the BMW community does), progress will really take off!

Dzenno, we are pretty much stuck with the airmatic suspension unless you are willing to rip everything out and go with coil overs. I'm still on the factory airmatic btw. I am currently running Hoosiers drag radials. Aside from that, good track prep, and lot's of TORQUE!!! Bruce from TTM was the man behind the wheel and did a great job squeezing as much out of her as possible.

The mods listed are close. No meth and still running stock cams. I also have a trunk mount reservoir for the intercooler.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

If we ever create a "tuning section" where members can upload and share their data logs (like the BMW community does), progress will really take off!
    Why can't you currently upload your logs?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well, I could, but I would rather not. Here's why, there are maybe 3-5 guys who data log, that's it! Posting would lead to more off topic discussions and nit picking than anything else. Instead, I prefer to just email screenshots to the few others who are doing the same and discuss in private. There are way too many "experts" on the internet driving MB's, who would rather tear you down than offer anything constructive. This is just my opinion of course.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Instead, I prefer to just email screenshots to the few others who are doing the same and discuss in private. There are way too many "experts" on the internet driving MB's, who would rather tear you down than offer anything constructive. This is just my opinion of course.
    I think you make a solid point.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I think you make a solid point.
    Real solid, get allot of the keyboard guys talking smack like they alwats do, if you wanna know about my/anysetup get your ass to the track and watch
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Well, I could, but I would rather not. Here's why, there are maybe 3-5 guys who data log, that's it! Posting would lead to more off topic discussions and nit picking than anything else. Instead, I prefer to just email screenshots to the few others who are doing the same and discuss in private. There are way too many "experts" on the internet driving MB's, who would rather tear you down than offer anything constructive. This is just my opinion of course.
    aint that the truth.... unfortunate too....

we get calls from the experts all the time with things like when I take my foot off the gas my af goes to 18!!! Im going to blow the engine!!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Real solid, get allot of the keyboard guys talking smack like they alwats do, if you wanna know about my/anysetup get your ass to the track and watch
    awesome point. So many tricks and so much learning can be had by just attending a track day.....
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Thank you Jake. As this platform matures, there will quite a few guys dipping into the 10's. If we ever create a "tuning section" where members can upload and share their data logs (like the BMW community does), progress will really take off!

Dzenno, we are pretty much stuck with the airmatic suspension unless you are willing to rip everything out and go with coil overs. I'm still on the factory airmatic btw. I am currently running Hoosiers drag radials. Aside from that, good track prep, and lot's of TORQUE!!! Bruce from TTM was the man behind the wheel and did a great job squeezing as much out of her as possible.

The mods listed are close. No meth and still running stock cams. I also have a trunk mount reservoir for the intercooler.
    Truly amazes me how she pulls from the line. Watched it so many times, thank you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thanks buddy! I should upload the .61 pass as it's a better shot of the launch.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

beast mode ON

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's smokin fast! Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12