Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Part of the reason you have some of the vendors you have is because of my direct help. Now back to another topic http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-Sorena-banned

I guess the 65 views of that thread shows others want to know exactly why as well.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Part of the reason you have some of the vendors you have is because of my direct help. Now back to another topic http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-Sorena-banned

I guess the 65 views of that thread shows others want to know exactly why as well.
    Dude, where have you been?

This was an issue on BenzBoost what feels like ages ago. You missed it and now want everything to stop so it can be explained to you?

He's on a temporary vacation.

Everybody else knows what happened which is why they didn't need to create threads well after the fact.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Dude, where have you been?

This was an issue on BenzBoost what feels like ages ago. You missed it and now want everything to stop so it can be explained to you?

He's on a temporary vacation.

Everybody else knows what happened which is why they didn't need to create threads well after the fact.
    Not everyone knows others have asked as well. I don't go over to that section of the forum, and I'm sure others don't. You should have just banned him on that forum.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Not everyone knows others have asked as well. I don't go over to that section of the forum, and I'm sure others don't. You should have just banned him on that forum.
    It's a network, they are all connected, it doesn't work that way.

It was already explained by DavidV as well. So, uh, ya, guess people know. Anyway, old issue and I guess you just simply missed it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Another flaw in ur system rears its head.Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Another flaw in ur system rears its head.Click here to enlarge
    Blame Vbulletin, not me.

Hardly a flaw, I would design it the same way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

blah blah. OP sorry for the off topic topic here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I don't know what happened to Sorena either, but you know what, I don't see what it was brought up in this thread... Just like RP (yes I did bring him up) is brought up in every thread, whether it actually has something to do with the issue at hand or not. YEs David did explain why he was banned (albeit a shortened version). IT should be left at that, and be done with...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Putin is a peice of $#@!ing $#@!.

What the $#@! kind of person says who has the right to kill Gaddafi?

Putin is trying to sell $#@!, he just lost one of his customers, that's why he's mad.

Gaddafi's own people wanted him dead, for a long time. That's what gives us the right to kill him.
    Putin is a piece of $#@! because he want's a fair trial? Gadaffi killed many innocent people yes ..
    SO DID US GOVERNMENT!!!! we don't see them being invaded and executed/ hanged do we?
    Overthrowing other governments and executing their leaders is not a piece of $#@! move is it?
    Putin gets respect from me all the time because he is still one of those people that did not sell his ass to the West.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    Putin is a piece of $#@! because he want's a fair trial? Gadaffi killed many innocent people yes ..
    SO DID US GOVERNMENT!!!! we don't see them being invaded and executed/ hanged do we?
    Overthrowing other governments and executing their leaders is not a piece of $#@! move is it?
    Putin gets respect from me all the time because he is still one of those people that did not sell his ass to the West.
    Plus 1. Also everyone is forgetting that the UN, and I believe Nato forgave him. Guess once he said I want my own currency that pissed off the globalists who want a 1 world currency, and basically a 1 world government. The sheeples just eat up what they are fed thru the tube as 100% truth.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Plus 1. Also everyone is forgetting that the UN, and I believe Nato forgave him. Guess once he said I want my own currency that pissed off the globalists who want a 1 world currency, and basically a 1 world government. The sheeples just eat up what they are fed thru the tube as 100% truth.
    Of course whole world used to trade in GOLD and then Banks Came up with Idea to make fake currency and now they scared they will have to pay with gold and make Oil countries richest.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    He sold his ass to the Iranians, North Koreans, Syrians, Afghans etc... Seems like a stand up guy to me. You are ass backwards, sorry to put it blunt. Hes only mad that Gaddafi didn't get a fair trial because he was one of his customers who probably bought weapons from Russia. Putin is a businessman, he doesnt give a $#@! about what's fair. The man worked for the KGB and probably has blood on his own hands.

There is a huge difference between the US governments political agenda and Gaddafi's, I don't even see how you can put the two in the same sentence. You should move to Libya or Tunisia since you think the US president is just as much a tyrant as Gaddafi, then you'll realize how little you know about Gaddafi and what his agenda was.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Putin is fair? All the weapons that killed our American brothers and sisters were supplied by the russians. They are an enemy of the US. Putin is advocating for $#@!hole countries ran by dictators because they are bed buddies. Enough of this crazy talk. Russia is a $#@!hole country that still lives in the cold war era and cares ZERO about wellbeing of the US.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

He sold his ass to the Iranians, North Koreans, Syrians, Afghans etc... Seems like a stand up guy to me. You are ass backwards, sorry to put it blunt. Hes only mad that Gaddafi didn't get a fair trial because he was one of his customers who probably bought weapons from Russia. Putin is a businessman, he doesnt give a $#@! about what's fair. The man worked for the KGB and probably has blood on his own hands.

There is a huge difference between the US governments political agenda and Gaddafi's, I don't even see how you can put the two in the same sentence. You should move to Libya or Tunisia since you think the US president is just as much a tyrant as Gaddafi, then you'll realize how little you know about Gaddafi and what his agenda was.
    Some truth here. Russia is helping Iran with their nuclear program as well. It's just business.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Going to a gold standard currency/oil had nothing to do with what happened in Libya. Sticky and DBFIU got it all figured out everyone just move along. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Going to a gold standard currency/oil had nothing to do with what happened in Libya. Sticky and DBFIU got it all figured out everyone just move along. Click here to enlarge
    Who said oil and gold had nothing to do with it?

What DBFIU was saying is that Russian interests in Libya were business related. Not really all that different really, Putin is pissed he lost a customer.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

We got it more figured out than you it seems, you're one of those 'truth' people; the US was behind 9/11 lolz keep watching youtube...

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

We got it more figured out than you it seems, you're one of those 'truth' people; the US was behind 9/11 lolz keep watching youtube...
    YOUR POST IS PART OF THE CONSPIRACY. The elite manipulated you into writing it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    YOUR POST IS PART OF THE CONSPIRACY. The elite manipulated you into writing it.
    The elite are trying to take away our turbo E36s... I saw a video about it.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

The elite are trying to take away our turbo E36s... I saw a video about it.
    Now they have gone too far.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

And the retards are off running their mouths. ^ Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Putin is fair? All the weapons that killed our American brothers and sisters were supplied by the russians. They are an enemy of the US. Putin is advocating for $#@!hole countries ran by dictators because they are bed buddies. Enough of this crazy talk. Russia is a $#@!hole country that still lives in the cold war era and cares ZERO about wellbeing of the US.
    Really? who the $#@! do you think supplied Iraq with weapons? USA and Russia did.
    Who supplied Afghanistan with weapons to kill RUSSIANS? ......USA DID! Who Gave weapons to Georgians to Invade Ossetia and kill thousands of innocent people and peace keepers who ware weapon less? USA did.
    Yes Putin does business deals with other countries, HE DOES NOT ROB THEM OF THEIR RESOURCES LIKE USA DOES under false accusations. US has more blood under their hands than any nation in the world.
    USA is the only Country to use Nuclear weapons not one but two to kill millions of innocent people instantly.
    Last edited by blkclk550; 11-09-2011 at 07:27 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast