Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
    I drove it in manual with the EDC off, and scale thing set up to max, that's all I could really mess with...the HP is the same and the IS-F has more torque...haha I like how people don't believe me...I'm not saying that it's better, it's just pretty close...where the M3 is more aggressive, the IS-F gives the same sort of performance with a little more subdued feel, but when you stomp the throttle, I think it sounds better than the M3 at WOT and throttle feels very close haha...maybe you guys should teach me how to drive an M3? But the Lexus has the same HP and more torque...I think it's pretty accurate...people just don't want ot admit it hehe...and handling is meh but the new one is supposed to have GREAT handling
    It's not that nobody wants to admit it. It's just that the IS-F trails behind the M3 and C63 in that class, at least IMO. If you liked it that is cool though sounds like it is perfect for you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Haha...I think the C is what I'm going for...it's aggressive, and fun to drive but softer if I choose it to be...plus hopefully in about 3 years I'll be able to buy the weistec kit hahahaha, but coupe...all the way.......As long as it gives me a thrill when I punch it I know I'll fall in "love" haha...I liked both the IS-F and the M3...but if I'm paying that much money, I want it to make my slacks tight...haha...I'm hoping that the engine in the C will do just that...all reviews I've read point to yes...so Click here to enlarge Tomorrow everyone will know! Click here to enlarge
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

The C63 coupe takes a royal dump all over the IS-F IMO. Even without a Weistec kit at which point if it has one the comparison is comical. The Weistec SC is f'ing ridiculous.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge i'll have one part of that dream...we'll see about the Weistec SC....hopefully that'll be in the picture too

Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Haha, damn I didn't know it is as expensive as it is to tune/mod this car...I assume it's almost the same with the M3 too though...I'm not supposed to mod this new car...but I'm pretty sure I will eventually...which one is more expensive?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

just go get this and be done with it:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ok...so I drove the 2009 C63 to get a feel for the engine...I wasn't impressed...might have been because I didn't completely smash it as it was raining...but I think the M3 was the most fun to drive...currently I'm leaning towards the M3 as the car of choice...I'm surprised no one here has said M3, seeing as this is a bimmer forum lol...

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Ok...so I drove the 2009 C63 to get a feel for the engine...I wasn't impressed...might have been because I didn't completely smash it as it was raining...but I think the M3 was the most fun to drive...currently I'm leaning towards the M3 as the car of choice...I'm surprised no one here has said M3, seeing as this is a bimmer forum lol...
    We have BMW and Mercedes people.

The M3 is the best out of all of them IMO but the C63 has a bit more motor stock with the P31 package.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I don't know, the C63 didn't seem like it was more engine to me...maybe it's because it was a 2009 but I'm pretty sure the engine is the same, and it does have the AMG development package...it just didn't have the same knock back factor...but the M3 did...I also didn't smash the throttle like I did with the M3 but I did smash it enough to where I should be able to feel the throttle a bit more...

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

smash the throttle when it isnt raining lol. smash it when it is and you'll spin :O

stock for stock the c63 is louder/brawnier. But i would get an m3 regardless haha
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hmm...the BMW salesman is giving me a pretty good deal if I order a new car too...so I dunno we'll see...I have to go back when it's not raining...and hopefully I'll be able to give it the beans as the british like to say heh

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Not to revive a dead thread, but I thought I'd update everyone: 2012 white on black with aluminum trim C63 AMG coupe with AMG development (P30), lighting, and multimedia packages on order! Should be here in mid march though, something about not making the P30 package until january and already having a wait list. But I can't wait...my christmas won't be until then! Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Why not pick up a used CLK Black Series ? I know some have sold at auction for less than 75k.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Buy my car
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

2012 white on black with aluminum trim C63 AMG coupe with AMG development (P30), lighting, and multimedia packages on order! Should be here in mid march though, something about not making the P30 package until january and already having a wait list.
    Congratulations, nice choice.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Why are you selling it??

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Dunno where I would get a new Black series for that price? Plus I like that car in white...it's pretty sick...and we're leasing it so not much modding to be done...we'll see though...if I end up deciding to buy it out I will mod it...but...just really excited about the car as is... Click here to enlarge mods will come later

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why are you selling it??
    Cause its an mhp and has epoxy so its a horible car
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Cause its an mhp and has epoxy so its a horible car
    Dodger, I'm asking seriously though...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

So interesting proposition: My dad just offered me his XKR-175 instead of getting the C63...any ideas? I mostly want to stick with the MB but the Jag is a pretty nice car...kind of small though haha

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Dodger, I'm asking seriously though...
    "It's the truth that makes the wit sarcasm"

-Oscar Wilde

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

So interesting proposition: My dad just offered me his XKR-175 instead of getting the C63...any ideas? I mostly want to stick with the MB but the Jag is a pretty nice car...kind of small though haha
    C63

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Kk Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123