Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    Oh for sure bro. Not only that, but why in the world would Oliver charge for that insane Price.??:text-bs:
    I really don't know, I have no explanation.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I really don't know, I have no explanation.
    because Mr. China who stiiiil hasn't provided the dyno sheets for the superb quality headers thinks that his
    headers are not made in china Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    A person has to be ultra crazy to buy headers for 28,000 euros.
    A supercharger for the SLS costs less than 29,000 dollars.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That looks to include a tune, installation and 19% VAT tax. 20,400 euro just for the headers including 19% VAT Tax. Click here to enlarge

MB markup tax. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hooleyboy Click here to enlarge
    WTF has this thread turned into?! The guy askes me what I know about Jimmy Pelka. Then I told him what I heard, and only that. Then the guy comes out of no mans land and says he knew I'd talk smack about PPP. First off you asked me what I knew and I told you what I "HEARD", If I knew it as fact I would have said it was a fact. One thing is for sure, and even after Evotech posts up the he was fired for stealing. I'm not the only one who has heard that. There are many shops/tuners that would tell you that thats what they heard too.

What I don't get is the OP posts up how much better his evotech tune is over his last tune. Then how it's one of the best tunes someone can get for the C63. In fact you said it was the best (post # 51)

As little as 3 days ago you said the Evotech tune was the best. Now as early as yesterday you tell us you are switching to the PPP tune. I'm just blown away with this tread. This is the strangest flip-flop I've seen in a thread in a long time.
    Hooleyboy, FWIW I believe your claims in your posts 100%. I've known you from your posts over on MBW for several years and you've never been one to start any drama.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    Oh for sure bro. Not only that, but why in the world would Oliver charge for that insane Price.??:text-bs:
    Don't you understand ?Click here to enlarge
    These quality headers are not made in China Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Hooleyboy, FWIW I believe your claims in your posts 100%. I've known you from your posts over on MBW for several years and you've never been one to start any drama.
    Maybe
    But he is only stating what he has heard. all the things he heard are coming from all the BS that has been said by Oliver

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    Maybe
    But he is only stating what he has heard. all the things he heard are coming from all the BS that has been said by Oliver
    In the world of Oliver, all the tuning files from all the tuners no matter what brand originate from him and everybody steals from him.
    Hoolyboy, as long as all the "rumors" that you "hear" and then spread on a public forum, originate from evotech or your friends at dynocomp, those rumors will be subject and highly questionable.

That hint you postet earlier that a certain tuner in US had something to do with evotech filing for bankrupcy is incorrect, I just found out that event took place in 2004/2005. So, as everybody knows, Renntech stopped doing business with them in 2007, you reaaly need to take a hard look at your sourse and what you want to spread next time.
    There are a lot more people that know this stuff then you think. My connection is not as good anymore as it used to be, but still good enough.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AMG4V Click here to enlarge
    Hoolyboy, as long as all the "rumors" that you "hear" and then spread on a public forum, originate from evotech or your friends at dynocomp, those rumors will be subject and highly questionable.
    Question them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

First off no one from Dyno-Comp is saying anything. Ask Oliver/Evotech directly about anything having to do with his company. Be sure to ask him about Bill Hart while you are at it. I'm sure he will help you find anything out about his company you want to know. I not joking, he will tell you where you can get the docs too. So just email him he's friendly enough "from what I hear"

I don't wish to be involved in this thread anymore. What started out with answering a direct question has turned into a crapshow. My time is better focused elsewhere and I'm sure your's is too.

Best Regards,

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456