Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

4 out of 11 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

MHP Response to the defamation, libel, lies, and misinformation posted on BenzBoost

This post by Sorena is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Andy,that was good reading bro Click here to enlarge

Sorena,thanks for posting that
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Before i post this, i want to say my apologize to Joseph AKA Sticky for talking $#@! behind him as what he called it. It wasn't right, but i still believe the purpose behind that was right.

Please make sure you understand that it's me posting this, not Andy and none of those words came from my mouth. So i can't answer to your questions or responds to any statements.

Thank you.

EDIT: I felt this is the right section to post it, if it's not then sorry for that and feel free to move it Click here to enlarge.
    So now you're Andy's mouthpiece?? Kinda lame if you ask me considering Sticky has said numerous times that Andy is still able to post here - yet chooses not to ?
    Whatever - as usual your posts are useless but I'll take a stab at the below:

"Luke:
    Joe has noted he can’t turn his back on you due to your investment into the sites. Sad, and mark my words, because you, Jim and Rich will be the demise of this forum.

I haven't given Sticky one cent so you are way off base there.

Again as in the PM to you, in which you seem to communicate like an adult vs on the forums where you blindly follow JimRich around and feel the need to sensationalize everything and persistently name call and talk down to others with infinitely more knowledge.

Just like when you were hiding behind the JBond username and trying to deceive everyone - you are doing the same thing here - accusing me of communicating via the forums which you have your little buddy Sorena doing for you now. Couldn't you have just sent me another email or PM ? Sure, but you knew it would never get a response just like all the others that end up in the trash.

As previously covered the same epoxy holds the chip to the board of your laptop as used by dell, mac, Lenovo, GM diesel ECMs, Ford, etc. I could douse the entire ECU in it and it would only protect it. I’m sorry you don’t know the ins and outs of potting but it’s industry standard on any highline electronic products. I don’t care how much I use 2hrs tops and it’s gone.

I'm sure those professional companies DO use this method. But not as a HACK GHETTO attempt at encryption. And they surely don't just squirt out a huge mound haphazardly onto a customers circuit board without the customers consent thus rendering the customers ECU useless to anyone else. See my post below:

http://www.benzboost.com/showthread....743#post206743

What if you died tomorrow? Who is going to fix all your customers ECU's ?? I'm sure you never thought of that because you are so egotistical you probably think you will live forever.

If you want to talk about warranty termination then feel free to verify that we’ve never had one, ever, not a single car we’ve ever tuned regardless of state of modification. No CELs, No returns, No issues. Any aftermarket file will cause the dealer to void (especially now with cam issue public) and once the dealer tries to get the ECU to comm and see’s that it won’t they will know so kiss it goodbye either way. I tell my customers if there’s ever a non-tuning related warranty issue send the ecu back to me first and I will remove all traces of epoxy and flash the stock file back. No way in hell MB is going to know anyone was in there if I was the only one that touched it.

I've had my tuned ECU at the dealer multiple times and never had a problem. However, I guarantee if they saw that blob of epoxy on my ECU it would be game over and I'd have YOU to thank for that. So your suggestion is each time I have to goto the dealer I have to send you my ECU and my car is down for a week while the ECU is in transit back and forth to you before and after the dealer visit just so you can protect your IP ? No thanks - that's totally unreasonable for you to demand your customers share in your inability to protect yourself.

You need to take a break from the forums if you think you’ve ever won a single debate or argument on the internet. Unless by posting that you’re “shooting holes in others posts” you mean taking a verbal beatdown each and every time someone responds, I’m not sure I’m following you.
    In summation you have have never created a beneficial thread to this or any forum and you have no knowledge to share whatsoever. You are the very definition of a worthless member. You have never created, built, designed or done anything worth mentioning with regard to the topics relevant to this forum, yet you post more than anyone else. Free advice: Lurk, don’t post. The more you do the easier it is for people to see you don’t know anything.

I know enough to not do business with someone like you - despite your many attempts to garner my favor. And its lucky for you that I didn't. Because if I had found that you epoxied my ECU in such a way, I'd be on a plane looking for more than just a refund - that, I can guarantee you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH
    I haven't given Sticky one cent so you are way off base there.
    I told you about being a arrogant person. but you couldn't be one and opened your mouth and said you helped the forum different times ( quotes below ). Now if you kept your mouth shut, I wouldn't have an answer to this LIE !

I offered to help Joe financially so this site can flourish.
    I guess I'll contribute...even if that makes me arrogant LOL.
    Happy to support the cause, Joe. We'll discuss further via email. Keep up the good work!

as usual your posts are useless but I'll take a stab at the below
    Did I send an invitation card to you? No so GTFO of the thread i created. I really don't know where i said " Please LZH, bless us with your opinions ". What a $#@!ing annoying creature you are!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I told you about being a arrogant person. but you couldn't be one and opened your mouth and said you helped the forum different times ( quotes below ). Now if you kept your mouth shut, I wouldn't have an answer to this LIE !

Did I send an invitation card to you? No so GTFO of the thread i created. I really don't know where i said " Please LZH, bless us with your opinions ".

Dude - you really are an IDIOT. I have OFFERED to help Sticky financially. To date, I have yet to give ONE CENT. You clearly have a problem with reading comprehension. So again since you are bit dense - I have only OFFERED to help out financially - nothing more, nothing less.

Did you send an invitation card ??? Are you $#@!ing RETARDED ???? You are posting for ANDY and in his comments he DIRECTLY ADDRESSES ME !!!!!!! So, if you didn't want me to reply to that, then you should not have included it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Dude - you really are an IDIOT. I have OFFERED to help Sticky financially. To date, I have yet to give ONE CENT. You clearly have a problem with reading comprehension. So again since you are bit dense - I have only OFFERED to help out financially - nothing more, nothing less.
    Yeah, like i'm buying this.

Did you send an invitation card ??? Are you $#@!ing RETARDED ???? You are posting for ANDY and in his comments he DIRECTLY ADDRESSES ME !!!!!!! So, if you didn't want me to reply to that, then you should not have included it.
    You have problem with Andy? discuss it with him. Thank god there is a gift from sky to humans and it's called E-mail. Andy has that gift too and you can discuss it with him.
    It's best for you, really because all my posts are useless as you said. So please Mr, stay away from useless posts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Yeah, like i'm buying this.
    Perhaps Sticky will chime in to verify what you clearly have no clue about. Unless you know what your are talking about, you should keep your mouth shut and refrain from calling people liars.

You have problem with Andy? discuss it with him. Thank god there is a gift from sky to humans and it's called E-mail. Andy has that gift too and you can discuss it with him.
    It's best for you, really because all my posts are useless as you said. So please Mr, stay away from useless posts.
    Once again, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS THREAD!!!!!! And now you are all bent outta shape because I responded to be addressed directly ??? THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE POSTED IT you moron !!!!!! Your logic is so flawed it's obvious that no amount of clarification can help you. Did your parents have any children that lived ??

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Perhaps Sticky will chime in to verify what you clearly have no clue about. Unless you know what your are talking about, you should keep your mouth shut and refrain from calling people liars.
    Look who's saying this. OMG! Dude, please. Do me a favor and don't make me waste my time to find the people called liar by you and guess what? They weren't. It's really appreciated.

Once again, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS THREAD!!!!!! And now you are all bent outta shape because I responded to be addressed directly???
    Look man. don't try to make it look like i gave a damn thing about what you said, OK? because i really didn't. You can respond to anything you want, even in the thread created by me as long as i don't see it. You know seeing you posting makes me want to piss in wind. It's really a bad feel, Hope you all don't experience this.

and what's with the CAPS bro?

Did your parents have any children that lived ??
    and seeing such comments makes me want to change the direction and piss on you. This is really the magic of internet, we can insult everyone while you are sitting on your butt behind the keyboard. But could we do the same thing in the real world? of course not, because the guy would break our legs specially if that guy is a person who care about his family more than anything in the world.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

0 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by Sorena is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Guys.... Andy's account, although not in a banned status, is somehow frozen. He is unable to post even one letter. He had asked me and a couple of others to make that clear so you don't think he chooses not to respond or that he is ignoring the issue.
    2007 E63 P30
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Oh $#@!,looks like the epoxy Andy uses comes off after all,just like he said it does...FTMFW!... Im sure you guys will find something to continue this bull$#@! arguement though
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Im sure you guys will find something to continue this bull$#@! arguement though
    Exactly. like " OMG! look, there is a skull image on that bottle in the second picture Andy posted. It means it will kill our ECU's..."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

and regarding to the epoxy issue, i was asked to post these:
    It's odd how in some of your posts it's clear that your English is VERY broken yet in others, it's perfect. Wonder why that is ?

Hey Sticky - can you IP check where these pics are coming from ??

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Exactly. like " OMG! look, there is a skull image on that bottle in the second picture Andy posted. It means it will kill our ECU's..."
    Hang on a second....so you mean Andy is now sharing your username to post photos/rebuttals ??

This just gets better and better.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wait,is Sorena really Jim/Rich,or even JBond?
    LMAO,sorry couldnt resist
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hang on a second....so you mean Andy is now sharing your username to post photos/rebuttals ??

ROFL. That was a good one man Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am all for the sticking of the eprom with the epoxy. I think the client should be notified and told that there is a removal way though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

It's odd how in some of your posts it's clear that your English is VERY broken yet in others, it's perfect. Wonder why that is ?

Hey Sticky - can you IP check where these pics are coming from ??
    Look man. I share my account with no one. i'm a true believer in morality and sharing account isn't my way. Andy just asked me to post these and i accepted that since he can't post here. If anyone else asks me to do the same thing, i will do it. Then you can come and call me a liar who share his account with others but i don't care, I'm done with you.

And why my English sometimes is broken and sometimes isn't? i should say that sometimes i become lazy and don't edit what i wrote.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    I am all for the sticking of the eprom with the epoxy. I think the client should be notified and told that there is a removal way though.
    Well put. This is how business should be handled, not with the use of this forum. If the customer had a problem with a product of mine I would address his/her problem in a timely yet professional manor and not have issues like this.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great post Sorena. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

There's no way that you interpreted @Sorena's statement to mean that. So why fan the flames?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am still waiting on that Youtube link of the CNC machine hammering through this glue. HA HA HA HA

FALSE BS Guys!

Great job posting this up to clarify what morons lurk the internet and car forums. Such a low blow to Joe Sticky by insinuating this on Andy and his company MHP. Does this make you feel proud or brighten your day? You need some serious help and time to reflect upon your life as a total CREEP

Photos are quite obvious and high resolution but maybe you guys think they were photo_ shopped ha ha ha again. OMG now who has the last laugh?

Im outta here for good!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think those bottles must be some dangerous stuff in all honesty. I remember that stuff in Chemistry in HS. Those gloves are def not latex as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sonny Click here to enlarge
    There's no way that you interpreted @Sorena's statement to mean that. So why fan the flames?
    I'm still trying figuring this out.
    From what i was told, LZH is a legit guy in person. i even created a thread in a site about him and got some responses. Some told me that he's a good guy and in person he's even better. However i have no idea why he acts like that on net at least here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzomannyc Click here to enlarge
    I think those bottles must be some dangerous stuff in all honesty. I remember that stuff in Chemistry in HS. Those gloves are def not latex as well.
    of course. it's dangerous but not for ECU, for the person using it. or else instead of a skull, a dead ECU should have been shown lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast