Close

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 328

Thread: 335i vs. M3 E92

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    13
    Rep Points
    23.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    335i vs. M3 E92

    So we decided finally to do some runs from 40 km/h - 150 km/h
    It was fun and we managed 3 clean runs!

    Him: Intake, ******* Exhaust TI, driver + 1, 6MT, 94 Oct. 1/4 tank
    Me: 335 E92, JB 2.0 Map 7, 94 oct. DCI, driver + 1 6MT 94 Oct. 3/4



    tank

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    He needs a DCT Click here to enlarge

    I like the end "What happened?"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,215
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    hahahaha, hilarious.

    Camera car was the M3?

    I think top-end, the M3 would take over, since they were pretty much even.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    13
    Rep Points
    23.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    yeah camera car was the M3 you can see that on the rings around the speedo.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    so what video were you watching that they were even?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,215
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    so what video were you watching that they were even?
    ok, not exactly even, the 335i was pulling ahead...but the race ended at 150km/h which is roughly 93mph, which isn't much at all.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    yea, i was thinking that as well. would like to see up to 120+ but what can ya do..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    13
    Rep Points
    23.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    we will do some re runs in the next couple of days, M3 just installed pulley as well so we will see def. will run to 120.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alessandro Click here to enlarge
    we will do some re runs in the next couple of days, M3 just installed pulley as well so we will see def. will run to 120.
    Tell him to get some scoops.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Tell him to get some scoops.
    tell him to try and track down some Tq while he's at it Click here to enlarge

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    tell him to try and track down some Tq while he's at it Click here to enlarge
    For those moments where he needs to tow.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,089
    Rep Points
    999.1
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Jeez the 335i spanked the M3 with minimal mods. Is this what I can expect running against a DCT M3? I have far more mods than the 335i Click here to enlarge

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    Jeez the 335i spanked the M3 with minimal mods. Is this what I can expect running against a DCT M3? I have far more mods than the 335i Click here to enlarge
    No..

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    Jeez the 335i spanked the M3 with minimal mods. Is this what I can expect running against a DCT M3? I have far more mods than the 335i Click here to enlarge

    yes, everytime.. even the ones you meet that have more power, don't have tranny's that can hold it, or drivers that can use it Click here to enlarge

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    23
    Rep Points
    77.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    We need a re-race!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19
    Rep Points
    12.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    i have beat some modded 335's but some have beat me as well but most were young kids and they would jump early and then flash it as a win. what i also found funny was they would stop at around 80 where the M3 is just getting warmed up lol. that was when i had a stock diff, now with my different gears i am curious how it would of went. oh well

    i just wish some of the 335 drivers were more mature and picked better spots to try and race, they wonder why i ignore them when it is in the middle of heavy traffic. i am not gonna race you in traffic hello?? so they take off running cars off the road then flash there hazards like they won lmao

    i respect the car and its potential but not many of the drivers bc there usually young kids who have no clue what is safe and what is not. and i am not saying all M3 owners are mature either as you have some rich young kids that had daddy buy them the car and don't know how to drive either just recently it has been 335 drivers that i have been seeing doing dumb stuff in traffic
    08 E92 M3
    06 F250
    09 CRF 450/10 CRF 250

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by H Bomb Click here to enlarge
    i have beat some modded 335's but some have beat me as well but most were young kids and they would jump early and then flash it as a win. what i also found funny was they would stop at around 80 where the M3 is just getting warmed up lol. that was when i had a stock diff, now with my different gears i am curious how it would of went. oh well

    i just wish some of the 335 drivers were more mature and picked better spots to try and race, they wonder why i ignore them when it is in the middle of heavy traffic. i am not gonna race you in traffic hello?? so they take off running cars off the road then flash there hazards like they won lmao

    i respect the car and its potential but not many of the drivers bc there usually young kids who have no clue what is safe and what is not. and i am not saying all M3 owners are mature either as you have some rich young kids that had daddy buy them the car and don't know how to drive either just recently it has been 335 drivers that i have been seeing doing dumb stuff in traffic
    come one man, Sticky hears this all day long as it is, i think he can use break

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    795
    Rep Points
    591.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    ^ Click here to enlarge thats $#@!ed up Click here to enlarge

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    come one man, Sticky hears this all day long as it is, i think he can use break
    I had my Grandmother buy me the car first of all and I'm not a kid, I'm a mature, successful 17 year old internet millionaire like everyone else with a 3 series in SoCal.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,439
    Rep Points
    2,602.0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,608
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I had my Grandmother buy me the car first of all and I'm not a kid, I'm a mature, successful 17 year old internet millionaire like everyone else with a 3 series in SoCal.
    Like the guy who made 4chan?
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Like the guy who made 4chan?
    That guy is awesome. Why I'm wasting my time with this I have no idea, I need to come up with stupid nonsense to make millions.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    4chan?

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    4chan?
    Seriously?

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,608
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Seriously?
    srsly?
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •