Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by I am Jeff Click here to enlarge
    http://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w2...ml#post4870341

How the f u ck do you get away with treating a paying customer like that? Sorry Sticky for linking to MBW.
    It's ok, sometimes a necessary evil. Not like everyone here doesn't know it exists anyway. Too bad they can't show the same respect (*cough* scared pussies *cough*).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sonny Click here to enlarge
    I definitely was not commenting on the customer's use of the English language, as great grammer is not the only mark of intelligence. Even someone with choppy English can make good points that readers can understand.
    A very good point and thank you for making it. Just because someone speaks with an accent does not mean they think with one.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by I am Jeff Click here to enlarge
    FMU tried to FI his previous 2009 C63 and it wasn't a success.
    Details on this?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    I'm seriously taking a break from this forum but I had to correct this. I've never spoken to Ghazan and he has none of my parts or tuning. I have PM'd back and forth 1-2x with I am Jeff so he could potentially see one of our S2 cars in NY, however nothing beyond--no purchases, no emails, no phone conversations, nothing.

I think you need a break as well, take it fwiw.
    I agree with you Andy and I think the waters need to calm here.

Jim, please just let Andy/MHP do their thing. They give me a great amount of support and it is appreciated. If it wasn't for MHP, we wouldn't have BenzBoost. I don't know if that means anything to you but it sure means a lot to me.

If necessary I'll have to put MHP on permanent ignore for you as the forum just doesn't need the bickering. I like you both for the record so I hope it is not too much to ask for respect for vendors that make this place possible. If MHP was not the great option they are especially for this platform, they wouldn't be here.

Enough of my speech, no need to even respond to this post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Details on this?
    There are none.

We can say, unequivocally, that Fluid MotorUnion has never attempted to build a forced induction system for his C63, or for any other C63 for that matter; as a matter of fact, the only time we've ever put any sort of forced induction within 10 feet of an M156 motor is when we started the Weistec supercharger addition to the Black Series currently in our shop. We're not too sure where this came from.

We just stepped in here to ensure that the facts are kept straight; just as a word of advice, our legal team is still actively working on expanding our evidence in a previous unrelated matter, and we want to make sure that nobody "crosses the streams" or is brought into either situation unnecessarily.

We've been talking to the OP in the MBW thread, and you can continue to watch that thread for any further discussion from our end on the matter.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

hey guys, post what you did at mbworld over here....always good to have your side of the story at every location...
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake-at-Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    hey guys, post what you did at mbworld over here....always good to have your side of the story at every location...
    I like the way you think, Jake. And thanks again for bringing that post to our attention last night. It's pretty obvious we've both grown as companies and it's good to see that we're both moving on from any sort of past issues that may have arisen. Friendly competition is what fosters innovation. Click here to enlarge

P.S. It's weird that they won't let us quote your actual BenzBoost name, because Guest Vendors can't use the ''at" symbol in a post.

Here is our response from MBW:

---

Matthew,

I do appreciate your comments regarding our work, and your coming to our defense regarding some of the commentary within your thread.

The issue regarding lateness has nothing to do with money, nothing at all. I'll give you all a quick recap of the story:

Matt explains that he's going to be coming in on a Friday for a reattachment of his KW rear shocks (one of his KWs was leaking, and was sent out for warranty repair, so he had 2 stock shocks in the rear in the meantime), along with a few other jobs. Prior to his arrival, he had told us his planned arrival time, and right before he was supposed to show up, we had pulled two techs off other jobs so they could be ready to commence work immediately on the C63 when it arrived.

He knew our shop had changed hours and were no longer working Saturdays, and he also knew that we were going to be at limited capacity after 5 pm that day due to a prior engagement. The work order did state that the customer was made aware of the no-Saturday policy change, and that any incomplete work was to take place the next time he was here. He did pick up his car the next day, however, as we were more than willing to open up the shop's office to accomodate his pickup.

We had promised to work as hard as possible in the time constraints given (our schedules, since school's started for him, have become tough to match up), and wanted to make sure we could accomplish as much work as possible, so there wasn't as much to do the next time he was available to come through our shop, in an effort to cut down on the number of extensive trips he has to take out to us.

Due to traffic or whathaveyou, he was about 30 minutes late. We never asked that he pay for the time he was late. Never, nor did we insinuate that any sort of compensation to that degree would be an amicable conclusion.

An e-mail from one of our employees as a follow-up did request politely that he let us know when he would be running late, just so we could keep the techs busy until then, in an effort to cut down on the remaining work for the day.

We like to keep our techs busy, as we do get a fair amount of both regular maintenance and body shop work, especially towards the end of the week. The fact that he didn't let us know that he was running late did not cause a sour attitude in any of us, we were just hoping to be able to have more time to work on his car that day. With scheduling being the way it is during the school year, our goal is to keep him from having to make an excessive number of trips, as we know how precious spare time can be when there isn't a whole lot of it.

We've always appreciated his willingness to drive out to our shop, and always try to do the best for him that we can in the time given, as we do with all of our customers.

We're already talking to him offline, so for the time being, we won't step in here too much until we've worked out all the behind-the-scenes business. We just wanted to fully flesh out the story, so there aren't any misunderstandings as to our intentions or attitudes.

Matt's C63 remains one of our favorite and most prized projects, and we hold him - and all our Mercedes clients - in the highest regard.

Matt, we're sorry if you've been put off by any of our reactions, as we would much rather deal with these matters directly and personally. Let's continue to deal with this as we have, one-to-one, and once we've come to a conclusion we can put these matters to rest whereever you deem it necessary.

Until then, we'll continue to monitor this thread.

---

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

A very good point and thank you for making it. Just because someone speaks with an accent does not mean they think with one.
    Thanks. Yes, I really like that saying as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FluidMotorUnion Click here to enlarge
    . Let's continue to deal with this as we have, one-to-one, and once we've come to a conclusion we can put these matters to rest whereever you deem it necessary.

Until then, we'll continue to monitor this thread.

---
    Is that a threat?

wow, some top customer service you posses:text-bs:

I know I wouldnt want to be a customer of yours. In two weeks, two customers are complaining about you guys. One with blown pistons, and now this.

advice, stay away from MB cars as you know nothing about them. I know the european dude that writes your files, and he is the biggest scum bag I have ever seen. Stop wasting good cars
    Last edited by 63Master; 10-12-2011 at 12:47 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 63Master Click here to enlarge
    advice, stay away from MB cars as you know nothing about them. I know the european dude that writes your files, and he is the biggest scum bag I have ever seen. Stop wasting good cars
    Do tell?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Is that a threat?

I know I wouldnt want to be a customer of yours. In two weeks, two customers are complaining about you guys. One with blown pistons, and now this.

I don't even know where to start with this. We're sorry you feel that way, and that things have come to this. We've never threatened anybody, we just want to help out as we already have the information we need on our end, both in the previous situation and this current one. It looks like you've already made up your mind about us, based on information that apparently we're not even aware of.

While we're not here to start drama or add to it, we will defend ourselves whereever necessary, as we feel that all sides of a story must be put in front of the court of public opinion.

Thank you for your input!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Is that a threat?

Dude, you really are a tool.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Dude, you really are a tool.
    and where does that leave you?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

and where does that leave you?
    It leaves me sitting here laughing while each retarded post you make only makes you look worse and worse. How old are you anyway ? I'm betting 17.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FluidMotorUnion Click here to enlarge
    We just stepped in here to ensure that the facts are kept straight;
    Which is why we allow you to do so and the purpose of Guest Vendor accounts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

P.S. It's weird that they won't let us quote your actual BenzBoost name, because Guest Vendors can't use the ''at" symbol in a post.
    Not weird at all, prevents you from posting links and a natural limitation of your account.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Is that a threat?

Stop jumping to ridiculous conclusions from a couple forum posts made by people you don't even know. Just patiently wait to see the details from both sides and then come to a conclusion. They just said they never did a forced induction setup on a C63.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Stop jumping to ridiculous conclusions from a couple forum posts made by people you don't even know. Just patiently wait to see the details from both sides and then come to a conclusion. They just said they never did a forced induction setup on a C63.
    +1, this guy is a waste of bandwidth.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Which is why we allow you to do so and the purpose of Guest Vendor accounts.
    And we thank you for allowing Guest Vendor accounts. Many forums do not.

Not weird at all, prevents you from posting links and a natural limitation of your account.
    But it's just goofy that I can't quote Jake from Eurocharged's comment without going into the quote code and altering his name. But it prevents Guest Vendors from posting links anywhere in the text whatsoever, so I completely understand its point. And now I've learned something new today, too!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

But it's just goofy that I can't quote Jake from Eurocharged's comment without going into the quote code and altering his name. But it prevents Guest Vendors from posting links anywhere in the text whatsoever, so I completely understand its point. And now I've learned something new today, too!
    Yep, exactly. Unfortunately that is the way the coding works with the @ symbol thinking it is an e-mail address (which it is).

And we thank you for allowing Guest Vendor accounts. Many forums do not.
    I think we are the only site that allows it. Means more to us to have you set the story straight instead of extorting vendors fees out of you so that you can protect your business from ridiculous bashing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I think we are the only site that allows it. Means more to us to have you set the story straight instead of extorting vendors fees out of you so that you can protect your business from ridiculous bashing.
    Amen to that. And the only other forum I know of that does that is Luxury4Play.

Can you get in contact with us, regarding a different matter altogether? We can't PM you, as we're guest vendors.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Can you get in contact with us, regarding a different matter altogether? We can't PM you, as we're guest vendors.
    Of course, send an e-mail to administrator @bimmer boost.com (no spaces, the twitter style mention system we have is interefering with the e-mail address) Or try this one administrator@benzboost.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

0 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by 63Master is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is that a threat?

The guy that complained about the blown pistons was full of 5hit.
    Did you get any of the details about that story? No? Neither did any of the guys at MBW.
    Though FMU did a great job at keeping everyone posted, and there was no such incident of a blown piston.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Joseph,

Why dont you stop jumping to conclusions??

Have you ever dealt with FMU?....NO
    Do you know who they deal with in writing thier tuning files?.....NO

I have a little idea about what Im talking about. On the other hand, you dont. It might be that both stories we heard so far are lies, but that doesnt make them legit.

Have a nice day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast