Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Looks like Fluid Motor Union is up to no good again!

http://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w2...ml#post4870341

How the f u ck do you get away with treating a paying customer like that? Sorry Sticky for linking to MBW.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    In all fairness to FMU, we've only heard from the customer, who already seems like not the sharpest crayon in the box.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He never named FMU, did he? I think its lots of assumption that its FMU but nothing concrete.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sonny Click here to enlarge
    In all fairness to FMU, we've only heard from the customer, who already seems like not the sharpest crayon in the box.
    I've spoken to this customer before and his english isn't the best, but he speaks the truth. If he was being a true a s s about it, he would have bithced about the messed up motor from his first 2009 c63. He had to trade it in for his current 2010 c63.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by I am Jeff Click here to enlarge
    I've spoken to this customer before and his english isn't the best, but he speaks the truth. If he was being a true a s s about it, he would have bithced about the messed up motor from his first 2009 c63. He had to trade it in for his current 2010 c63.
    Wow...he went back to them after a f'd up motor? Well... As W would say, fool me once, shame on you......fool me..........you can't get fooled again!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I never quite understood that one myself, but I've been trying to steer him towards our friend Andy. One good thing is that he has INVOICES. lol

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Even Money Click here to enlarge
    Wow...he went back to them after a f'd up motor? Well... As W would say, fool me once, shame on you......fool me..........you can't get fooled again!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I definitely was not commenting on the customer's use of the English language, as great grammer is not the only mark of intelligence. Even someone with choppy English can make good points that readers can understand.

You apparently have information that was not disclosed by the customer in the thread when I posted, so I could not have used that information in forming my opinion.

I was reading a thread, written by a customer who started off the thread saying that he didn't want to name names and that when the name was eventually stated by another poster, he validated the name as being the one. If he didn't want to name names, he could have ignored the suggestion of the alleged shop in question. So, he clearly wanted to name names and didn't even wait one page before helping the name surface.

Not to mention he was asking whether he should buy respect from the shop. Broken English or not, the thread had a weird and vague vibe to it.

That said, I'm sorry to hear he had bad experiences. I even posted something along the lines of being able to relate to him because I've also experienced poor customer service at a shop.

Anyway, it sounds like people want to speak about details so I'm not about to speculate further.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

His suspension specs were WAAYYY off as I know the shop and person that he brought the car to for a second opinion and to get corrected. I am hoping FMU makes good on this one...and Im sure they will
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I definitely was not commenting on the customer's use of the English language, as great grammer is not the only mark of intelligence. Even someone with choppy English can make good points that readers can understand.

You apparently have information that was not disclosed by the customer in the thread when I posted, so I could not have used that information in forming my opinion.

I was reading a thread, written by a customer who started off the thread saying that he didn't want to name names and that when the name was eventually stated by another poster, he validated the name as being the one. If he didn't want to name names, he could have ignored the suggestion of the alleged shop in question. So, he clearly wanted to name names and didn't even wait one page before helping the name surface.

Not to mention he was asking whether he should buy respect from the shop. Broken English or not, the thread had a weird and vague vibe to it.

That said, I'm sorry to hear he had bad experiences. I even posted something along the lines of being able to relate to him because I've also experienced poor customer service at a shop.

Anyway, it sounds like people want to speak about details so I'm not about to speculate further.
    No worries. I was just trying to clarify that this was not another thread bashing FMU without support. He's just trying to give them an opportunity to rectify his dilemma before calling them out. It's just that people kind of figured things out on their own.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    His suspension specs were WAAYYY off as I know the shop and person that he brought the car to for a second opinion and to get corrected. I am hoping FMU makes good on this one...and Im sure they will
    I'm glad you can be the independent person to verify what he's saying. I know how his thread can appear to be another FMU bashing, but damnz...FMU needs to get their act together.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

No worries. I was just trying to clarify that this was not another thread bashing FMU without support. He's just trying to give them an opportunity to rectify his dilemma before calling them out. It's just that people kind of figured things out on their own.
    I honestly do not understand this whole "customer receives subpar service from a vendor then tries to deal with them one-on-one, only to be rebuffed, and then come to the internet to 'try to give them an opportunity to rectify' the situation."

If you can't resolve the situation one-on-one then I say, post on the internet about your experiences, but by that point, all options to resolve the dispute one-on-one should be over. Time has passed. Take your business elsewhere and chalk up the situation to a learning experience.

And if you're really left hung out to dry (financially) then seek legal resolution.

You say the customer is "trying to give [the vendor] and opportunity to rectify his dilemma;" didn't he already do that prior to posting a thread? So then the thread is meant to accomplish one thing, but call it like it is...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

I'm glad you can be the independent person to verify what he's saying. I know how his thread can appear to be another FMU bashing, but damnz...FMU needs to get their act together.
    the ironic thing is one of my tuning customers told me about the car at the shop when it was getting corrected. (BMW shop) I had no idea it was FMU who did the origional work until I got a pm from the op.

Im sure there are two sides to the story. There always is....trust us lol.
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I AM JEFF and GHAZAN...always involved in $#@! like this.

If people want some interesting reading why not click on each of there usrnames and then click "see other posts" 80% of their posts are MHP threads or knocking the competition of MHP...if I dididnt know any better.....oh, wait a second, I do know better. LOL

You know what they say, you can fool some of the people some of the time....blah blah blah blah.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I honestly do not understand this whole "customer receives subpar service from a vendor then tries to deal with them one-on-one, only to be rebuffed, and then come to the internet to 'try to give them an opportunity to rectify' the situation."

If you can't resolve the situation one-on-one then I say, post on the internet about your experiences, but by that point, all options to resolve the dispute one-on-one should be over. Time has passed. Take your business elsewhere and chalk up the situation to a learning experience.

And if you're really left hung out to dry (financially) then seek legal resolution.

You say the customer is "trying to give [the vendor] and opportunity to rectify his dilemma;" didn't he already do that prior to posting a thread? So then the thread is meant to accomplish one thing, but call it like it is...
    Well said - couldn't agree more.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM Click here to enlarge
    Well said - couldn't agree more.
    Thanks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge

If people want some interesting reading why not click on each of there usrnames and then click "see other posts" 80% of their posts are MHP threads or knocking the competition of MHP...if I dididnt know any better.....oh, wait a second, I do know better. LOL
    I'm glad you stand by your buddies at FMU. I have no MHP parts or any other tuners. I guess you have issues with me letting other members know about Matt's FMU situation. He never stated that it was FMU, it was someone else who called out the tuner, nor was it me. Soooo....your issue with me is that I brought it to this forum?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm glad you stand by your buddies at FMU. I have no MHP parts or any other tuners. I guess you have issues with me letting other members know about Matt's FMU situation. He never stated that it was FMU, it was someone else who called out the tuner, nor was it me. Soooo....your issue with me is that I brought it to this forum?
    please don't insult my intelligence and belittle your own.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Are you going to share the info about your friends messed up motor on his previous car?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    please don't insult my intelligence and belittle your own.
    I won't insult your intelligence with petty name calling. If you look up the previous FMU thread bashing, I was in full support of FMU and their response. Just saying for the record. I'm just trying to figure out your logic in stating that I bash every tuner except MHP?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Are you going to share the info about your friends messed up motor on his previous car?
    FMU tried to FI his previous 2009 C63 and it wasn't a success. This was prior to Weistec Supercharger announcement. I'll leave it to Matt to share the details. As I stated above, Matt never stated it was FMU nor did I. Others figured that part out for themselves. Jake can attest to the messed up settings.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    FMU tried to FI his previous 2009 C63 and it wasn't a success. This was prior to Weistec Supercharger announcement. I'll leave it to Matt to share the details. As I stated above, Matt never stated it was FMU nor did I. Others figured that part out for themselves. Jake can attest to the messed up settings.
    Thanks for adding some further info about the messed up motor. Myself and I'm sure others would be interested in knowing more if you guys want to share. Was it to be turbocharged?

Btw, your friend did implicitly state it was the shop in question. Someone mentioned a shops' name and your friend, the OP on the other forum responded, "how did you get this information..." when he could have just said "no, it's not them" (even if it was them) as your friend continued "... this [disclosure of alleged shop] is not the purpose of the thread."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks for adding some further info about the messed up motor. Myself and I'm sure others would be interested in knowing more if you guys want to share. Was it to be turbocharged?

Btw, your friend did implicitly state it was the shop in question. Someone mentioned a shops' name and your friend, the OP on the other forum responded, "how did you get this information..." when he could have just said "no, it's not them" (even if it was them) as your friend continued "... this [disclosure of alleged shop] is not the purpose of the thread."
    He could have responded like that, but that would have only fueled the fire because people were already trying to figure out who it is. How would that look on his end when he finally does decide to call out FMU? I would have to agree with you that it wasn't exactly the smartest move on his part to start a thread like that and not be fully prepared to call out FMU. It only fuels speculation. He didn't exactly have his plan all formulate at the time of posting the thread, he was just trying to vent his frustration.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He could have responded like that, but that would have only fueled the fire because people were already trying to figure out who it is. How would that look on his end when he finally does decide to call out FMU? I would have to agree with you that it wasn't exactly the smartest move on his part to start a thread like that and not be fully prepared to call out FMU. It only fuels speculation. He didn't exactly have his plan all formulate at the time of posting the thread, he was just trying to vent his frustration.
    I started thinking a few minutes ago, maybe it would be a good idea for that forum to provide guidelines in which to bring problems with vendors to the public. I don't know what those guidelines should be (as it's just a new idea for me) but perhaps it could cut down on these style of threads where the OP is one foot in-one foot out with respect to calling out a vendor in public.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I started thinking a few minutes ago, maybe it would be a good idea for that forum to provide guidelines in which to bring problems with vendors to the public. I don't know what those guidelines should be (as it's just a new idea for me) but perhaps it could cut down on these style of threads where the OP is one foot in-one foot out with respect to calling out a vendor in public.
    You might be onto something there. That's actually quite a good idea.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You might be onto something there. That's actually quite a good idea.
    Thanks. It might could be.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

You know what they say, you can fool some of the people some of the time....blah blah blah blah.
    I'm seriously taking a break from this forum but I had to correct this. I've never spoken to Ghazan and he has none of my parts or tuning. I have PM'd back and forth 1-2x with I am Jeff so he could potentially see one of our S2 cars in NY, however nothing beyond--no purchases, no emails, no phone conversations, nothing.

I think you need a break as well, take it fwiw.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast