Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    What does it matter if the person you hear from is US based ?? I'm a little confused as to what you are looking for exactly...There are tons of reviews about this blower setup - granted not too many from C63 owners but you've spoken to Maverick, I can't imagine that a C63 in the US is going to be any different at all besides where the steering wheel is.
    So here, I'll help you out - A C63 with the Weistec blower will be totally daily driveable and stupid fast with no reliability issues whatsoever.
    How's that ? Click here to enlarge

EDIT -
    And you will also not be able to get traction in 1st or 2nd gear at all and be shredding tires left and right...
    hey LZH....it was just a question that i wanted answered . i enjoy having things that aren't dime a dozen . i understand that all C63s are basically the same all over the world . why do you have to question somebody on every thread ? i wanted to know how many customers ( in the u.s. ) have purchased this kit for the C63 ? i thought that was a pretty simple question to answer ( even a ballpark # ) ? this is the reason i asked Weistec to chime in . i didn't know it was going to be a top secret mission . i wasn't asking for Obama's ATM pin # . thank you for telling me that it's reliable and daily driveable . i already know that from Maverick , who i have spoken to numerous times on MBW . i guess i will stick to posting over there . Click here to enlarge

by the way....LZH , i am now going to help you out by asking Sticky to close this f'ing thread .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    hey LZH....it was just a question that i wanted answered . i enjoy having things that aren't dime a dozen . i understand that all C63s are basically the same all over the world . why do you have to question somebody on every thread ? i wanted to know how many customers ( in the u.s. ) have purchased this kit for the C63 ? i thought that was a pretty simple question to answer ( even a ballpark # ) ? this is the reason i asked Weistec to chime in . i didn't know it was going to be a top secret mission . i wasn't asking for Obama's ATM pin # . thank you for telling me that it's reliable and daily driveable . i already know that from Maverick , who i have spoken to numerous times on MBW . i guess i will stick to posting over there . Click here to enlarge

by the way....LZH , i am now going to help you out by asking Sticky to close this f'ing thread .

Huh ?? I thought I was being nice??? Perhaps you missed the Click here to enlarge ??
    Seems you're a bit sensitive so maybe MBW is better suited for your thin skin. WHAT exactly is the question you wanted answered ??? The total number of Weistec C63's ?? WHO CARES ?? You say you want something that isn't a dime a dozen. I guarantee if you get the Weistec blower on your C63 it will be very unique.
    And if your just gonna get more bent outta shape about this post, I'll give you a figure that I know to be somewhat accurate - Weistec has sold approx 60 units worldwide. So, with that being said, again....if you get one, it will make your car very unique.
    Hope that helps in your decision making process - sheesh....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Huh ?? I thought I was being nice??? Perhaps you missed the Click here to enlarge ??
    Seems you're a bit sensitive so maybe MBW is better suited for your thin skin. WHAT exactly is the question you wanted answered ??? The total number of Weistec C63's ?? WHO CARES ?? You say you want something that isn't a dime a dozen. I guarantee if you get the Weistec blower on your C63 it will be very unique.
    And if your just gonna get more bent outta shape about this post, I'll give you a figure that I know to be somewhat accurate - Weistec has sold approx 60 units worldwide. So, with that being said, again....if you get one, it will make your car very unique.
    Hope that helps in your decision making process - sheesh....
    i am going to get the kit no matter how many are sold . i just wanted to know how many c63s had it in the u.s. it has nothing to do with thin skin but you have now posted " why does it matter " and " who cares " in both your replies . i care and it matters to me cuz i just wanted to know . like i said before..........Sticky , please close this thread . i'm done with it .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    Sticky can close or delete this thread if he wants
    It's all good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12