Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JBond Click here to enlarge
    douchebag, at least spell it right. Back to name calling. Check the other thread for more on this.

Your better 60'? You've posted 1.5X 60's when you trapped 130-131?

Since you're trying to mislead again I'll help you out. When running slicks with a dedicated drag suspension, drag wheels and tires etc the harder you come out the lower your 60, the lower your 1/8th ET the higher the trap, the lower the 1/4 mile ET, the higher the 1/4 trap.

Another explanation please.
    I don't post every slip from every track day, I have been out two other times in the past 3 weeks and not improved my times so didn't post, I have slips showing. All my trap speed...not sure what I would gain lying about a stupid trap speed. Andy, you're a loser no kindly get out of my thread...thanks
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    I called Steve today if he can get the new goodies installed on my car I intend on shipping it out for the event. Plan now is for car to arrive at Weistec on Monday the 17th and then head out to Vegas with the car on Wed night. The new hood will be on the car by then too.
    We will be driving from Steve's to Vegas on Thursday afternoon. Don't talk about the goodies or people will be asking what we are doing!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Still with the name calling LOL. Such a man.

Trapping 136+ in the 1/4? Since when? Last update from you was 10.8@131. Post the slip like you just did and shut me up.

136+ would be a new 63 record, Post!!!!
    I will gladly post it prick, I didn't know that trap speeds with a non record ET applied.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I don't post every slip from every track day, I have been out two other times in the past 3 weeks and not improved my times so didn't post, I have slips showing. All my trap speed...not sure what I would gain lying about a stupid trap speed. Andy, you're a loser no kindly get out of my thread...thanks
    LOL, you post every other slip but not the new 63 Trap Record. Makes total sense to me.

You lied about trap and ET before when running those 10.8s@135 NA and 10.7s@137 on nitrous so excuse me if it's hard for me to take your word for anything at this point.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    We will be driving from Steve's to Vegas on Thursday afternoon. Don't talk about the goodies or people will be asking what we are doing!!
    don't worry, won't say a word...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL, you post every other slip but not the new 63 Trap Record. Makes total sense to me.

You lied about trap and ET before when running those 10.8s@135 NA and 10.7s@137 on nitrous so excuse me if it's hard for me to take your word for anything at this point.
    why not just fly your ass out to Vegas in 2 weeks and witness everything for yourself Andy, I know times are tough with your company right now (don't ask me how I know). So I would be happy to buy your flight for you, let me know bust out.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Congrats, Jim!

It's always more fun to go faster, huh? No nitrous on this pass, right? Can't remember if you even have it installed anymore. Your configuration changes constantly.

Amazing work.
    2004 E500 - Eurocharged ECU, VRP headers and E55 exhaust. #1 record holder on dragtimes (13.49@102.5)
    2005 SL600 - OE Tuning ECU/ Speedriven TCU - #1 record holder on dragtimes (11.02@126)

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqKECRhvlf4

Powered by:Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    why not just fly your ass out to Vegas in 2 weeks and witness everything for yourself Andy, I know times are tough with your company right now (don't ask me how I know). So I would be happy to buy your flight for you, let me know bust out.
    Post the slip like you just said you would:

Post #28 this thread

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JimRich
    I will gladly post it prick, I didn't know that trap speeds with a non record ET applied.
    I'll leave the comments directed toward Andy to Andy. However having seen their new shop in person (10+ bays with new showroom expansion) I'm going to tell you now you are again barking up the wrong tree.

So about that 136+ trap slip. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama Click here to enlarge
    Congrats, Jim!

It's always more fun to go faster, huh? No nitrous on this pass, right? Can't remember if you even have it installed anymore. Your configuration changes constantly.

Amazing work.
    Thanks. No nitrous, nitrous was removed back in March or April when the SC was installed. Car will be in Vegas in less than two weeks, anyone that wants to check for nitrous can turn it inside out if they wish, I have nothing to hide, I have disclosed every mod on my car since day one.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    JR - I have had a delivery of kobe steaks and a kick ass bbq.....will have more in Florida for the January running at Brandeton. This will have headache written all over it!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    JR - I have had a delivery of kobe steaks and a kick ass bbq.....will have more in Florida for the January running at Brandeton. This will have headache written all over it!
    we gotta get Vegas out of the way first LOL, looks like I am going to be in Vegas from Wed to Mon....ughhhhh then my bacelor party 5 days later, liver is gonna need a vacation LOL Florida will be a much needed geteawy come Jan
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Awsome times can't wait to see some 9s from you guys
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks jbond for the text.

Jim, Rich, Jim, Rich I don't know where to start with you two.

I'll post pics of our new (been there for 5 mos but still converting one building) 10 bay facility, AWD DJ otw, plus 7000' of showroom space located at 5200 Post Rd, Dublin, OH 43017 on Monday or Tuesday when I get a chance. New 2012 E63 M157 arrives in 1.5 mos or so, will post pics of that for you (Palladium just like my C63 was) when it arrives as well.

FYI, MHP was launched during the worst possible time in history (late 2007) for the automotive aftermarket and other businesses as well. In spite of that we have done nothing but grow in size/volume sold since, despite around 70% of the aftermarket going out of business in the same time period. Oh how the mighty have fallen looking back... Some cleansing was necessary but big names like Comp Cams etc is sad.

Like it or not there will always be a MHP.

You are also more than welcome to drive your ass down from Chicago (much closer than Vegas and you know I don't like Vegas) to Columbus to see it yourself. Bring that 136 trap slip and I'll post it for you.

Thanks and back to my movie

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks. No nitrous, nitrous was removed back in March or April when the SC was installed. Car will be in Vegas in less than two weeks, anyone that wants to check for nitrous can turn it inside out if they wish, I have nothing to hide, I have disclosed every mod on my car since day one.
    Awesome, man. Bring that thing out to MIR again, and run in some proper air! Lunch is on me!
    2004 E500 - Eurocharged ECU, VRP headers and E55 exhaust. #1 record holder on dragtimes (13.49@102.5)
    2005 SL600 - OE Tuning ECU/ Speedriven TCU - #1 record holder on dragtimes (11.02@126)

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqKECRhvlf4