Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Ron Paul Hits Home

In this BADASS new vid:

​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This needs to be spread as much as possible.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Awesome vid... ALmost sounds like the opening to a movie or game
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    Awesome vid... ALmost sounds like the opening to a movie or game
    Yes it's the tightest production on a campaign vid i've seen yet, right up there with The High Tide from 08, which was underproduced but passionately conceived and stunningly executed. This one moved me the most since then.

Incase you missed it the first time:

​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by susan28 Click here to enlarge
    Nice find!
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good stuff Susan. Good to see someone else making threads in support of Ron Paul instead of threads about sports. This country needs to wake up.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He was good in Bruno.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    He was good in Bruno.
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2086 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Excellent video but I'm becoming more and more convinced the party won't push him. Unfortunately we are going to get Romney or Perry.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Another 'Bush' man... (Or Rothchild zionist, if you buy into the whole conspiracy, which has both valid and invalid points)
    Another 'Yes' man...
    Another.... Where are we going to war next: Pakistan, idkstan, Iran, to save them and bring democracy, while loosing thousands of american troops lives, while killing a few million of the local populace, while...

Our forefathers would be branded terrorists for what they did back then, and they must be rolling in their graves with what we as a nation have become...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well Perry was invited to Bilderberg this past year as Clinton was before his election so we'll see.

Also fwiw beware the "No Labels" group, they're a neocon group founded by PNAC mavens like Robert Kaplan to draw of votes from legit grassroots challenges like Paul or whomever.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2086 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by susan28 Click here to enlarge
    Well Perry was invited to Bilderberg this past year as Clinton was before his election so we'll see.
    Very interesting, so they picked their candidate.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Imagine if those Americans flew planes filled with innocent people to destroy not only the economy of your country but as many innocent lives as possible in the name of god. Imagine if the USA protected those people and the USA government refused to do anything about those factions living on their soil.

Pick a base where the USA occupies and I will give you a reason why it exists. Tell you what, crack down on terrorist camps in your country and we will respond with peace and love. Until then the people of those countries will suffer. Don't blame the US for responding to attacks on its soil, blame the governments of the countries harboring those criminals.

I am a fan of Ron Paul, he is a smart guy and I agree with most of his points, but this policy and attitude is the reason I will never vote for him and why he will never take office.

The whole mind our own business didn't work in WWII and with abundantly more powerful weapons and technology today surely wont work now. Wake up. The world is an ugly place where people seek power. Always has been.. always will be. Its human nature.
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2086 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Pick a base where the USA occupies and I will give you a reason why it exists.
    How many countries do we have bases in again?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2086 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The whole mind our own business didn't work in WWII
    Because we didn't mind our own business. We were butting into Asia and dictating policy to the Japanese. Has anyone here taken a history course?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Because we didn't mind our own business. We were butting into Asia and dictating policy to the Japanese. Has anyone here taken a history course?
    It's true that bad people seek power, but the smart ones seek it where it already exists then exploit it for the gains of their patron cartels.

Pearl Harbour was not only known about but instigated by FDR's crew, not just with their blockades but with messages sent via known monitored channels that we were gonna level Japan in a matter of weeks before the inevitable (and fully known-of as the Japanese code was broken before the invasion) hail-Mary attack came. It's also not widely publicised that a large factor in Japan's "aggression" into China happened because China welcomed it for the same reason they've welcomed our own businesses for years, and for added protection against Russian incursion. So as is often the case what "we" (and i use the term loosely) were "protecting" wasn't China, but the economic interest of favoured "interests".

Examine the history behind almost any base and you'll find those "interests" being served. Even during the war "American" (sic) industrial giants of the "too connected to fail" variety had active factories serving the German war effort and the allied forces were given instructions not to bomb them. The Kochs' first nest was feathered with money wrung from the Russian people by Joe Stalin to build him oil refineries, the former literally treason and the latter in poor taste to say the least given how the paycheck money was raised, but no more than Morgan given a similar "captialist exception" to do the Soviets' banking for them.

All such interests described love nothing more than a captive audience and a government-enforced monopoly, and the seeking of same wherever it's found is their calling card.

Add the fact that the Joint Chiefs, as far back as Kennedy's day, had tried to persuade him to greenlight fasle-flag terrorist attacks on civilian targets in Miami to blame on Castro, to other things like the Pearl Harbour truth and a pattern begins to emerge that our "protectors" have no qualm with killing us to prepare public opinion for the wars they want, for the most non-free-market of ends.

The problem has existed "officially" since Wilson, who re-structured the whole country to hand control to entrenched business and financial interests with the Fed as its financial nerve center and without which a centrally-controlled market - and thus society and ultimately world - could not exist. It was also where the now-notorious unelected "agencies" proliferated and were given fiat legislative power, the idea being - as the virulently anti-democratic Wilson himself literally bragged - to take control of the most substantive issues of the lives of individuals out of their hands and create an unchallengeable "supra-national" oligarchy a la the one David Rockefeller now arrogantly asserts we'd "surely be better under" and whose co-conspirators pretty much have in place, observable in their manipulation of not just money proper but any and all markets.

It is impossible to separate the above truths from any aspect of Paul's politics as his every position is geared toward breaking the monopolies that have hijacked the governments of the world to rescue capitalism from the cronyism that has given the best socioeconomic system on earth such a bad rep. The point is that none of Paul's positions can be cherry-picked as good or bad as all must be taken in the broader context of restoring free markets and the society that goes with them.

The tentacles run so deep i don't think any effective challenge to the "consensus" would be allowed to rise; our every federal police agency is dedicated to preserving the entrenched interests who think nothing of fixing elections when need be and killing anyone who poses a legitimate threat, but if one is outraged by that sheer futility of effecting a fundamental change of the system, one must at least make a showing and support people like Paul.

As i say to prospective Paul supporters who like me see our elections as little more than coronations and a tool to help legitimise the rule of tyrants, "Vote for Paul: make a good showing at the exit polls".

I don't mind - as much at least - people standing up for rule by Oligarchy, as many stood up for the old Monarchist system. Maybe one thinks true self-government or even any meaningful consent of the governed over the policies that shape their lives is outmoded or impractical in the modern world. I say the modern world is as it is because it was constructed as such and if we don't like it we have to restructure it, but the status quo isn't without its fans even among those in the know. My wish is simply that at least those who support it, know *what* they're supporting and why, and that is has zip to do with their individual well-being and everything to do with global fascism.

Basically if you support the status quo but eschew the "F" word, you're being intellectually dishonest. I know some avowed fascists who make their case quite well, i simply don't share their priorities, which is what it comes down to. It's a security contract based on the concept of trust in beknighted "leaders" who demand carte blanche as their part of the deal and *that's* when human nature kicks in, and it's that very nature that makes the centralised, effectively unaccountable power structure we have now so dangerous and against which we Paulistas rail.
    Last edited by susan28; 10-18-2011 at 05:52 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Susan... Wow... Repped for some informational, educational truth...

People need to read between the lines and take a real history class... America even since the day of our forefathers has done some questionable things (ie. genocide of the local populace of america, do people realize that we killed off almost 30 million native americans), and the sooner people realize that the current regime doesn't have our best interest at heart, the better

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    Susan... Wow... Repped for some informational, educational truth...

People need to read between the lines and take a real history class... America even since the day of our forefathers has done some questionable things (ie. genocide of the local populace of america, do people realize that we killed off almost 30 million native americans), and the sooner people realize that the current regime doesn't have our best interest at heart, the better
    Thanks X-Man.. good to have ya on the wing!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    LOL. God bless the internet. Everyone is an expert on everything. He who googles best, wins. Id love to get all these experts face to face and see how much they know then and see "Who has taken a history course"

I do know my history but I am not an expert and I dont need google. FDR's move was to deter further aggression from Japan. Not bring the USA into a war. The final straw was to cease oil exports to Japan after they expanded into French Indochina after the fall of France. Lets not forget they were aligned with Hitler. That is when Japan decided to set their gaze on The Dutch Indies due to it being oil rich.

Never mind the Tripartite Pact..... but I guess we should have "Minded our own business" and let these guys go willy nilly while we shut our eyes and said "Its not our problem".

We didnt invade and we didnt join the war until provoked was my point. We made moves to not trade or deal with war mongers. So if you vote for Ron Paul and he wins we should open up trade with Iran? No????? Why??? That sounds to me like an act of war by your standards and if they attack us or our interests in the middle east we provoked it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2086 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    FDR's move was to deter further aggression from Japan.
    To deter Japan from China, which was our business how again? This is exactly what I said, the US was putting pressure on Japan for something that wasn't even remotely our business and when Japan didn't do what we wanted they responded with Pearl Harbor. So maybe, just maybe, we should take some responsibility?

Lets not forget they were aligned with Hitler.
    Remember that history course I was talking about? It was China receiving support from Hitler early on:

From 1937 to 1941, China fought Japan with some economic help from Germany
    They weren't aligned with Hitler until Hitler formally declared war on the USA AFTER Pearl Harbor:

Having been unaware of Japanese plans, Hitler was initially furious that the United States had been dragged into the war at a time when he had not yet acquired full control of continental Europe.
    I was a history major so probably why stuff like this irks me a bit.

We didnt invade and we didnt join the war until provoked was my point.
    My point is we provoked Japan.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Thank you Sticky..

There's a reason the CIA themselves call the stories they invent to cover their tracks "legends".

Question all legends, for most of them are just that.

Then, once properly dialed-in, you can make informed apologies for global fascism if you feel it's the least-worst hope for humanity; bless the manipulation of minds and markets that keeps the Oligarchy chugging as a necessary evil perpetrated by Platonic Philosopher Kings upon rudderless masses to protect the hive - the Noble Lie as it is called - but please, let's not mince words here.

I make no objective value judgements on it. I'm a conservation-of-energy kitty notta religionist so i'm in no position to preach. It is what it is; the proper approach is to order one's priorities and act on the information at hand according to them.

RP2012 or fascist peonage. That's the choice in the upcoming election - the first time we've even *had* such a choice almost since our nation's founding. Infact imma call the local supervisor of elections RIGHT NOW to register R to help him in the primaries. I say if he were to get the GOP nom, he takes Obama in a landslide. In the exit polls that is..
    Last edited by susan28; 10-24-2011 at 02:39 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

They weren't aligned with Hitler until Hitler formally declared war on the USA AFTER Pearl Harbor:

I was a history major so probably why stuff like this irks me a bit.
    The Tripartite pact was signed September 27, 1940. Germany, Italy and Japan signed this pact,peace treaty, war pact, alliance or whatever you would like to call it.

The attack on Pearl Harbor took place December 7th, 1941. Long after that pact was signed.

Germany declared war on December 11th against the USA. Japan declared war on December 8th. The USA declared war on Japan december 8th and on Germany on December 11th.

Japan provoken the USA into war. Not the other way around. Japan kept trying to take more and more and the USA wasnt going to just sit back and keep trading and let them attack in any direction they wanted. Japan also struck first. They struck us because we stopped feeding them the oil they needed to continue their war campaign.

What irks me is when someone says they are a history major and puts people down by saying "Hasnt anyone taken a history course" and they dont get it all right. Im sure you can school me about many things as I am not an expert. But in this case I believe you are wrong or your professor was Japanese. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2086 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The Tripartite pact was signed September 27, 1940. Germany, Italy and Japan signed this pact,peace treaty, war pact, alliance or whatever you would like to call it.

The attack on Pearl Harbor took place December 7th, 1941. Long after that pact was signed.

Germany declared war on December 11th against the USA. Japan declared war on December 8th. The USA declared war on Japan december 8th and on Germany on December 11th.

Japan provoken the USA into war. Not the other way around. Japan kept trying to take more and more and the USA wasnt going to just sit back and keep trading and let them attack in any direction they wanted. Japan also struck first. They struck us because we stopped feeding them the oil they needed to continue their war campaign.

What irks me is when someone says they are a history major and puts people down by saying "Hasnt anyone taken a history course" and they dont get it all right. Im sure you can school me about many things as I am not an expert. But in this case I believe you are wrong or your professor was Japanese. Click here to enlarge
    Even Russia was asked to sign the Tripartite act and they were supposedly "aligned" with us. We didn't go to War with Germany until after Pearl Harbor. Hitler was not even informed about it which is why he was pissed off.

The USA provoked the issue in Asia. They wanted to limit the Japanese, basically, continuing to give them ultimatums until the response was war.

I got it all right, people act like Pearl Harbor came out of nowhere. It was building for some time and the USA didn't relieve tensions, but exasperated them looking for an excuse to enter the War. The mistake Hitler made was declaring War on the USA giving the USA an excuse to formally provide support. Something they were already doing by the way, once again, not minding our own business.

Oh, and this goes back to World War I with the USA giving aid to countries and lying about it. Minding our own business at times isn't a bad thing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Even Russia was asked to sign the Tripartite act and they were supposedly "aligned" with us. We didn't go to War with Germany until after Pearl Harbor. Hitler was not even informed about it which is why he was pissed off.

Still stands. Hitler had a military alliance with Japan over 1 year before Pearl. Pacts like that send a pretty big message. We knew exactly where Japan stood and made moves to not make there life easy. Your statement was they were not formally alligned with Japan until after Pearl and that statement was wrong Mr. History major. Click here to enlarge

The USA provoked the issue in Asia. They wanted to limit the Japanese, basically, continuing to give them ultimatums until the response was war.

Possibly. They didnt have to resort to war. Japan was trying to take what wasnt theres. We simply told them to stop and also stopped trading with them. But given the moves made by Japan and our interests in the pacific including our own teritory COMPLETELY understandable. Staying out of it and minding our own business wouldnt have been an attack at Pearl. It would have been a occupation. Minding our own business in that situation would have been very stupid. The world was at war. Sitting in a corner closing your eyes and putting your fingers in your ears wont make the problem go away.

By your standards refusing to give the bully your lunch money meant that you proved the fight that is to follow. You the type of guy to hand over that money every day to avoid conflict? It seems so.

I got it all right, people act like Pearl Harbor came out of nowhere. It was building for some time and the USA didn't relieve tensions, but exasperated them looking for an excuse to enter the War. The mistake Hitler made was declaring War on the USA giving the USA an excuse to formally provide support. Something they were already doing by the way, once again, not minding our own business.

They didnt act like it came out of nowhere. They acted exactly like it was. A sneak attack as dirty as it gets. No formal declaration of war before the attack as well. People knew Japan was a threat before they hit Pearl Harbor. Others had no clue. Today we have access to so much tech than they did then. We are completely plugged in yet the masses still find out names of new enemies and new countries they didnt even know existed AFTER conflict starts. The ignorance of the population is not a good way to make your case.

Oh, and this goes back to World War I with the USA giving aid to countries and lying about it. Minding our own business at times isn't a bad thing.

I agree. There are things we should stay out of. Im not saying we are perfect by any means.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2086 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If it was as close of a military alliance as you think it was don't you think Japan would have told Hitler they were planning to attack the US? It became a military alliance BECAUSE Japan attacked the USA. It was originally supposed to be a 10 year agreement that recognized each other's sphere of interests, as in, you don't mess with us we don't mess with you.

They were not formally militarily aligned until after Pearl Harbor when the declarations of war took place. The Tripartite Act was a treaty not a declaration of mutual war aims.

If you read the document you will see that the only time the military is mentioned is if one of the powers is attacked establishing mutual defense. Hitler wasn't expecting Japan to go on offense, see the difference?

Hitler was concerned with Europe and Japan with Asia, they just wanted to stay out of each others way and not be dragged into wars which Hitler made his largest mistake up to that point by declaring war on the USA which he did not have to do according to the Tripartite Pact.

Did Japan have to resort to war? Well, when Japan invaded Manchuria in 1931 that is when the idea of war with Japan started for the USA, well before Pearl Harbor. When Japan invaded China (US getting pissed that Japan's power is expanding in Asia which threatened US interests in the Philippines) the US later set up an embargo on all oil exports to Japan. This led to the Japanese Navy realizing it only had 2 years of fuel. This in turn pushed Japan to plan to expand further simply to gather resources. So, is an embargo a reason to go to war? It has happened many times in history but now you say it is no excuse?

Japan did not attack the Philippines which they probably should have in retrospect from their perspective. They instead decided to focus on the US Navy in the Pacific as war was coming one way or another. Pearl Harbor was a response to the US embargo and US attempts at curtailing Japanese advances in Asia. As in, forcing them to do what we wanted. The most aggressive thing that could be done without declaring war was to attempt to cut of Japan's resources.

Hey, what happens when our resources are cutoff? Oh ya, we go to war. Unless you think all this stuff taking place in the Middle East has nothing to do with oil? You think it is just a coincidence wars take place when other countries start buying up resources? Come on man, it's ok for us to declare war under the false guise of weapons or mass bull$#@! but Japan can't? Hurray, we won.

What do you mean they didn't act like it came out of nowhere? Ever actually read FDR's speech? Hello: "the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan." What did they think was going to happen? Hell, they probably did it just to provoke them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast