11 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Or drug dealing haha jk...or am I...I am actually.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

3rd grade spelling inspires me
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    3rd grade spelling inspries me
    Does it really....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

You mispelled my quote, I caught it...
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    You mispelled my quote, I caught it...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Wow, everyone should be like this person.

"I was day tripping to Vancouver from Seattle and stopped in for lunch at a little cafe. From my window I saw a young teenage girl out in the cold, squatted down in a closed up businesses doorway, holding a small bundle in her arms. She was panhandling, people were mostly walking by ignoring her. She looked just broken.I finished up my meal and went outside, went through my wallet and thought I'd give her $5 for some food. I got up to her and she was sobbing, she looked like she was 14-15. And that bundle in her arms was a baby wrapped up. I felt like I just got punched in the chest. She looked up putting on a game face and asked for any change, I asked her if she's like some lunch. Right next door was a small quick-Trip type grocery store, I got a can of formula for the baby (very young, maybe 2-3 months old.), and took her back to the cafe though I'd just eaten. She was very thankful, got a burger and just inhaled it. Got her some pie and ice cream. She opened up and we talked. She was 15, got pregnant, parents were angry and she was fighting with them. She ran away. She's been gone almost 1 full year.

I asked her if she's like to go home and she got silent. I coaxed her, she said her parents wouldn't want her back. I coaxed further, she admitted she stole 5k in cash from her Dad. Turns out 5k doesn't last long at all and the streets are tough on a 15 year old. Very tough. She did want to go back, but she was afraid no one wanted her back after what she did.

We talked more, I wanted her to use my phone to call home but she wouldn't. I told her I'd call and see if her folks wanted to talk to her, she hesitated and gave bad excuses but eventually agreed. She dialed the number and I took the phone, her Mom picked up and I said hello. Awkwardly introduced myself and said her daughter would like to speak to her, silence, and I heard crying. Gave the phone to the girl and she was just quiet listening to her Mom cry, and then said hello. And she cried. They talked, she gave the phone back to me, I talked to her Mom some more.

I drove her down to the bus station and bought her a bus ticket home. Gave her $100 cash for incidentals, and some formula, diapers, wipes, snacks for the road.
    Got to the bus, and she just cried saying thank you over and over. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and a hug, kissed her baby, and she got on the bus.
    I get a chistmas card every year from her. She's 21 now and in college.
    Her name is Makayla and her baby was Joe.
    I've never really told anyone about this. I just feel good knowing I did something good in this world. Maybe it'll make up for the things I've f-ed up."
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

^Damn.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    Wow, everyone should be like this person.

"I was day tripping to Vancouver from Seattle and stopped in for lunch at a little cafe. From my window I saw a young teenage girl out in the cold, squatted down in a closed up businesses doorway, holding a small bundle in her arms. She was panhandling, people were mostly walking by ignoring her. She looked just broken.I finished up my meal and went outside, went through my wallet and thought I'd give her $5 for some food. I got up to her and she was sobbing, she looked like she was 14-15. And that bundle in her arms was a baby wrapped up. I felt like I just got punched in the chest. She looked up putting on a game face and asked for any change, I asked her if she's like some lunch. Right next door was a small quick-Trip type grocery store, I got a can of formula for the baby (very young, maybe 2-3 months old.), and took her back to the cafe though I'd just eaten. She was very thankful, got a burger and just inhaled it. Got her some pie and ice cream. She opened up and we talked. She was 15, got pregnant, parents were angry and she was fighting with them. She ran away. She's been gone almost 1 full year.

I asked her if she's like to go home and she got silent. I coaxed her, she said her parents wouldn't want her back. I coaxed further, she admitted she stole 5k in cash from her Dad. Turns out 5k doesn't last long at all and the streets are tough on a 15 year old. Very tough. She did want to go back, but she was afraid no one wanted her back after what she did.

We talked more, I wanted her to use my phone to call home but she wouldn't. I told her I'd call and see if her folks wanted to talk to her, she hesitated and gave bad excuses but eventually agreed. She dialed the number and I took the phone, her Mom picked up and I said hello. Awkwardly introduced myself and said her daughter would like to speak to her, silence, and I heard crying. Gave the phone to the girl and she was just quiet listening to her Mom cry, and then said hello. And she cried. They talked, she gave the phone back to me, I talked to her Mom some more.

I drove her down to the bus station and bought her a bus ticket home. Gave her $100 cash for incidentals, and some formula, diapers, wipes, snacks for the road.
    Got to the bus, and she just cried saying thank you over and over. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and a hug, kissed her baby, and she got on the bus.
    I get a chistmas card every year from her. She's 21 now and in college.
    Her name is Makayla and her baby was Joe.
    I've never really told anyone about this. I just feel good knowing I did something good in this world. Maybe it'll make up for the things I've f-ed up."
    Now that is a story, wonderful.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    That is incredible. The look of joy on the son's face at the end of the race; he is probably the best father a son can have.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

How the hell does the depression thread beat this one out.....man we got some sad members or something.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

This thread is so gay.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    This thread is so gay.
    The ego is gay.

If we truly lived off the land and treated each other with love, the world would be a much better place.

But the ego while fight this till it's death.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    Oh my god. I just got mind/face $#@!ed.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    How the hell does the depression thread beat this one out.....man we got some sad members or something.
    Maybe it shows that generally people aren't too happy right now?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

^ That scares me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Interesting story.

"I actually did that one time. Hit the guy's mirror with my handlebar and the glass exploded. I motioned for him to pull over so I could give him my info and he didn't see the sign that said no right on red. Bam, cop right there pulled him over and gave him a ticket. I patiently waited, and sadly the cop gave me two tickets since both my license and the inspection on my bike were expired. Cop said I couldn't ride the bike home so I gave the guy enough money for a new mirror and took the bus.Later, in court for my tickets, they call my name on the docket and the judge takes out a letter. Turns out the guy whose mirror I smashed was a retired lawyer and had figured out which judge would have my case. The judge read the letter to the court, commending me for being honest and waiting to take responsibility even though I knew I would get a ticket. The judge dismissed all charges and told everyone in the courtroom that they should all try to be more like me. True story.
    TL;DR Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

You want motivation? You got it. Watch it, the whole thing. Tell me if you aren't motivated to do something productive.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast