Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    "Throw me a bone, pay my tuition" GTFOH... Why should they, whoever they are pay for your tuition... I pay for my tuition out of my own damn pocket, because I want to better myself, why should a rich person or a corporation pay for it, because they can afford to, because they are greedy? $#@! you.

That right there is the problem... We got groups of people protesting an actual legitimate thing, and then you got the parasites that come to feed off this protest, because the teachers union wants more money or this union wants that, or that $#@!ing idiot that wants someone else to pay for his 40k a year college tuition... If it's so god damn expensive for you, go to a community college for 2k a semester and stop trying to get someone else to pay for your 40k a semester tuition...

$#@!ing stupid kid... Parasitic... Get a $#@!ing job so you can pay for your 40k a semester school costs... Sorry, that just pisses me off for some reason...
    Yup + 1 another low-life that is brain washed by a professor.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Epic video. This sums up everything I am fighting for in a 3 minute video.

Now whos gonna tell me this useless sack of $#@! shouldn't get bathed in pepper spray?
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Epic video. This sums up everything I am fighting for in a 3 minute video.

Now whos gonna tell me this useless sack of $#@! shouldn't get bathed in pepper spray?
    I'd slap him, then his mother and father for raising a pos... Then tazer him for stupidity...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

RODL
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

"Throw me a bone, pay my tuition" GTFOH... Why should they, whoever they are pay for your tuition... I pay for my tuition out of my own damn pocket, because I want to better myself, why should a rich person or a corporation pay for it, because they can afford to, because they are greedy? $#@! you.

That right there is the problem... We got groups of people protesting an actual legitimate thing, and then you got the parasites that come to feed off this protest, because the teachers union wants more money or this union wants that, or that $#@!ing idiot that wants someone else to pay for his 40k a year college tuition... If it's so god damn expensive for you, go to a community college for 2k a semester and stop trying to get someone else to pay for your 40k a semester tuition...

$#@!ing stupid kid... Parasitic... Get a $#@!ing job so you can pay for your 40k a semester school costs... Sorry, that just pisses me off for some reason...
    Agree with you completely.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What it looks like to me was the 2 broads that got sprayed were enticing a riot by being over zealous and hyping a situation so they had to get stfu(d) up.

I said wtf? when i heard about this protest anyway. And for the record when i heard on the news, they didnt say anything about banks. It was about taxes for the wealthy or some $#@!. Im not wealthy and still did not agree with it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

You are right in line with my post on the first page.

I do have a new rifle to try out...I could spend some time zeroing it in on these 'parasites' Click here to enlarge

The biggest things are that the unions are starting to get a wee bit too powerful, and these stupid libby kids trying to get someone else to pay for their bills. They would be paying their own bills if they went out and got a job. And I dont wanna hear that 'oh I cant get a job', go work at McD's. Sure minimum wage might suck, but people around the world get by on a LOT less money and live fine...its your high standards of living that cause you to think like that.

Sure some of the corporate bailouts were a bit shady, paying off the CEOs and Presidents with millions while the rest of the company went kaboom, but thats how they wrote the rules for their shop. I cant hate the guy, he did what he could to exploit a loophole. I do the same $#@! filing my taxes every year, I find every damn loophole I can get to get money back. Case in point, I claimed below the poverty line last year, 'breaking even' and I didnt put a dime into the system. Guess what, I got $800 back. $800 of SOMEONE ELSE'S MONEY! I exploited a loophole....you gonna get mad cuse I took advantage of something, and now you want me to share? GTFO.

This little story gets liberals riled up because its dead true. They did a study in CA and asked a bunch of students this: Lets say you got a score of 100 on a test in your class, and the rest of the people got 55 or 60. Now the teacher comes up to you and says 'well, the whole class has to pass, so Im going to take some of your grade, and give it to the rest of your classmates so they can get a 65 or 70, at least a passing grade, and you will get a 75.'

Now do you think this is fair? You did a lot of studying, worked your ass off to pass this test, while the others sat around and barely tried at all...so now you have to give up some of your grade to 'help the others reach a more equal level'.

This is a dog eat dog world, survival of the fittest...I'll be damned if I gotta give up the $ I make to help some lazy mofucker get by in life. He can have a .308 172 Grain Hornady Match Grade bullet up his ass instead.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge
    ^
    THIS

Whether or not this is a 'real' person, I don't know, but I saw this on one of my 'friends' Facebook and wanted to share... THIS is an example of a 'smart' person.

THIS is what america needs to realize that you have to 'EARN' what you want, not have it given to you on a silver platter... Most of these 'Rich' folks at one point in life way back when, before any of us were even born were 'POOR' They had to earn what they had, and now they have it, after so many generations, and people expect them to share the wealth. If they had shared the wealth back when they were first getting started, they probably wouldn't be where they are now. But on the flip side, when they die, can they take that money with them? Will it buy them a place in heaven or hell? Nope...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I'm still trying to figure out, who the 99% is? I'm not in the 1% rich people catagory. Yet, I don't have any debt, I can pay for my expenses, retirement, investments, and still manage to save about a third (on average) of my paycheck every month.
    2010 335i Coupe Le Mans Blue
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

<I have debt: 2 BR Condo in the city (which I am actually trying to sell so I can get a nice house), My wonderful X5, and $800 on the credit card... Am I complaining? Nope...

I'm not sure who the 99% is either... I guess if I don't make more than 1mil a year I'm part of that 99%, but you know what, the only thing I agree with on these protests is that the banks should have never gotten a bail out, the car companies in detroit should never have gotten a bail out. If you as an individual get into severe debt, to the point where you are bankrupt, then $#@! that's your fault and no one should bail you out, you mis-managed your money and as a result $#@!ed yourself.

Why should I as a tax payer (and the 99% of all other tax payers) have to bail out Bank of America? They $#@!ed up, why should I pay the price?
    Why should I as a tax payer have to bail out GM? They $#@!ed up and went bankrupt, why should I pay the price? What am I getting out of this? Are they going to pay me back the (tax free) loan I gave them? No... SO let them fail... Surprising in all of this is that BMWNA got money during that bailout period too, but I'm not mad at them, I own a BMW, I don't own a GM or another failed american car company...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I don't blame people that have debt as long as they are able to pay it off.

I'm with you man, I never agreed to the bailout of the banks and certain companies. It's their fault they used shady practices to make money and should pay for it. The least, our government should have done is made them pay penalties and interest for the bailout. Us, taxpayer shouldn't be punished for what they did.
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Where do the 99% protestors go after a long hard day of protesting?

Click here to enlarge
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

hahaha ^^^

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

They confiscated their generators, seems they are hoping the weather gets rid of them:

#ffffff display: block; color: #000000 font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; text-decoration: underline; text-align: center;" target="_blank">Video streaming by Ustream

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    They confiscated their generators, seems they are hoping the weather gets rid of them:
    I look forward to them all getting hypothermia and frostbite.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Saw this on someones FB page

Click here to enlarge
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

To me it looks like a bunch of $#@!ing useless bums with their iphones looking for 1 million views for their youtube channel so they can sell ads. Hence "the whole world is watching".

The cops were being way to easy on them. The guy in the flannel shoulda got a nightstick across his jaw, cop was being very respecftul in my opinion.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

^ Nightstick across the jaw? Really?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

^ Nightstick across the jaw? Really?
    Yea really. Look at that crowd, they arent protesting, they are acting like wild animals. Those two guys seemed drunk. And they are CLEARLY disobeying police by not staying away from the cop when ordered to multiple times.

$#@!ing club across the jaw, indeed. I hate these pathetic $#@!s that are just trying to take advantage of bad economic times to try and freeload off the government. The people that should be protesting are middle class people that are really eating $#@!. The people that need to protest are people that have jobs and families and lost their pensions or 401k and/or lost their job and cant afford health insurance. But you dont see those people protesting. Why?

Because they are either out working or looking for a $#@!ing job, they dont have time for this bull$#@!. The government cant fix stupid.

Most of the protestors in all these videos are people either wearing rags and trying to jump on the gravy train or poor college students who want to be 'revolutionaries'.

Nightstick across the $#@!ing jaw dude.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I'm tired of hearing about it honestly... Turn on the news and it's "Day 99 of the wall street protests, people are dying in the streets of hypothermia, their frostbitten corpses are a grim reminder of the..." (ok, I know it's a little extreme).

Obviously your protest is not doing anything, except causing more money to be thrown at the problem... (what's the over-time ticker up to now for the NYPD? Specially since they don't have the budget to support it).

Everyone is gonna see the protesters as the problem because they aren't offering any ideas on how to fix it (the economic problem that is). THey should be protesting the white house and congress and the feds, not wall street and the banks... They should be protesting GE and BP, Shell, Enron (oh yeah they don't exist anymore). Protest the fact that GE didn't pay any taxes on the billions they earned, protest the millions in tax refunds the Gas companies get every year, protest the billions dumped into the agricultural industry (and corporate farms). Protest the billions we give to all these countries who don't ever plan on paying us back. Protest the fact that big business is shipping all their business overseas... I'm tired of calling tech support for HP and some Foreign person answers the phone to give tech support out of a f'ing binder... I already know the problem, I don't need you to fix it, I need you to give me my money... (no I don't have an issue with HP, just using as an example).
    You want jobs back in the USA, then get on the Corporations, protest their Corporate HQ, not Wall Street...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Yea really. Look at that crowd, they arent protesting, they are acting like wild animals. Those two guys seemed drunk. And they are CLEARLY disobeying police by not staying away from the cop when ordered to multiple times.

$#@!ing club across the jaw, indeed. I hate these pathetic $#@!s that are just trying to take advantage of bad economic times to try and freeload off the government. The people that should be protesting are middle class people that are really eating $#@!. The people that need to protest are people that have jobs and families and lost their pensions or 401k and/or lost their job and cant afford health insurance. But you dont see those people protesting. Why?

Because they are either out working or looking for a $#@!ing job, they dont have time for this bull$#@!. The government cant fix stupid.

Most of the protestors in all these videos are people either wearing rags and trying to jump on the gravy train or poor college students who want to be 'revolutionaries'.

Nightstick across the $#@!ing jaw dude.
    People have the right to assembly peacefully, uh, guaranteed by the first amendment. The Police are going overboard as is. I'm not saying I'm with the protesters or whatnot but it's getting to the point you can't exercise your rights without a nightstick in your face. And you defend that, wonderful.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

People have the right to assembly peacefully, uh, guaranteed by the first amendment. The Police are going overboard as is. I'm not saying I'm with the protesters or whatnot but it's getting to the point you can't exercise your rights without a nightstick in your face. And you defend that, wonderful.

Are those people being peaceful?

The first ammendmant gaurantees free speech, the bums in the video were getting physical with the cops. 1st ammendmant doesnt defend against stupidity, freedom only goes so far. Rules have to kick in at some point, this is one of those times.

I can show you millions of other videos of protesting without cops beating people up. For the most part a cop isnt going to beat your ass if you protest legit, they arent stupid and cops dont want to get physical because they know they can easily lose their job if they do. This time IMO I am defending the cops because the people were out of line.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Are those people being peaceful?
    Yes they are telling the COPS they are part of the problem. The Police then respond with force.

I was watching a video of how the Police broke up the Oakland protests. Tactics almost the same as what the Communists used to try to break up demonstrations against the system in Poland in the 1970's, how sad is that? We have become what we hated.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast