Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MHP Site Hacked

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    when is it ever not....
    LOL - so true.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The tunes of our lives.

Should drive a lot of traffic here though so Sticky should be happy. Click here to enlarge
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    The tunes of our lives.

Should drive a lot of traffic here though so Sticky should be happy. Click here to enlarge
    True...I mean hey, you're back Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I copied and pasted because I thought it was only fair. Andy should be able to defend himself(MHP) or at least respond to some serious allegations and he can't at that other place.
    2012 CTS V - Sedan - 6AT

Stage 1 Mods:
    - 2.5 upper pulley, Ported snout/throttle body, Fluidyne HX, Airaid CAI w/green filter, ID850 injectors

Stage 2 Mods:
    - American Racing Headers w/X-pipe, 9.1 Lower Pulley, Tune Time Custom Cam, Moroso Dual Catch Cans, Zl1 Lid, Norcal Tank

Stage 3 Mods:
    - LSA ported/polished heads, 4.5" G-Force intake, Nick Williams 102mm T-body, 8.6 Lower Pulley

12.18 @ 118.98 - STOCK
    10.87 @ 127.02 - STAGE 1
    10.53 @ 131.31 - STAGE 2
    10.47 @ 133.20 - STAGE 3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Ya, it looks like the cat is out of the bag, looks like its OE Tuning. It also appears OE is putting Evotech tunes in peoples cars and selling them as his own, or at least that's what I am taking from it. The fact that Jeremy posted the customers full VIN is also not cool, if I. Paid a tunerfor a product or service that could potentially void my warranty and then that tuner posted my vin in a public forum I would be more than a little pissed.
    OE Tuning has nothing to do with Evotech. Very irresponsible for that association to be made by the thread originator who made a mistake.

The site getting hacked was just a coincidence, MHP was not targeted just part of thousands of sites that got hacked.

Nothing to see here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PetroC63 Click here to enlarge
    Andy should be able to defend himself(MHP) or at least respond to some serious allegations and he can't at that other place.
    That is fine, we exist to offer the complete scope of what is going on not just what IB and Evosport pick and choose to allow you to read.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    True...I mean hey, you're back Click here to enlarge
    LOL. Hello my long lost friend. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL. Hello my long lost friend. Click here to enlarge
    It's great seeing you two guys getting along so well.Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    2012 CTS V - Sedan - 6AT

Stage 1 Mods:
    - 2.5 upper pulley, Ported snout/throttle body, Fluidyne HX, Airaid CAI w/green filter, ID850 injectors

Stage 2 Mods:
    - American Racing Headers w/X-pipe, 9.1 Lower Pulley, Tune Time Custom Cam, Moroso Dual Catch Cans, Zl1 Lid, Norcal Tank

Stage 3 Mods:
    - LSA ported/polished heads, 4.5" G-Force intake, Nick Williams 102mm T-body, 8.6 Lower Pulley

12.18 @ 118.98 - STOCK
    10.87 @ 127.02 - STAGE 1
    10.53 @ 131.31 - STAGE 2
    10.47 @ 133.20 - STAGE 3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's great seeing you two guys getting along so well.Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Wait...the nite is still young
    lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Wait...the nite is still young
    lol
    You give my number to Ahmad?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I copied and pasted because I thought it was only fair. Andy should be able to defend himself(MHP) or at least respond to some serious allegations and he can't at that other place.
    Thank you Mike, my sentiments exactly.

Thanks
    Andy

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    OE Tuning has nothing to do with Evotech. Very irresponsible for that association to be made by the thread originator who made a mistake.

The site getting hacked was just a coincidence, MHP was not targeted just part of a thousands of sites that got hacked.

Nothing to see here.
    Joe,

With all due respect you are in no position to make that statement. OE, MHP and Evotech/Oliver are the only ones that are. While there is certainly no public tie between the two companies one cannot deny what was found on Steve's ECU.

I'm not trying to carry on with this issue but you simply cannot make that statement, it would be like me telling you what kind of Sobe you're drinking from an isolated room 3000 miles away. You just don't know.

Thanks bud

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    With all due respect you are in no position to make that statement. OE, MHP and Evotech/Oliver are the only ones that are. While there is certainly no public tie between the two companies one cannot deny what was found on Steve's ECU.
    Andy, there are no public or private ties. Obviously you state yourself they do not work together. Just contact Evotech for additional confirmation if required.

OE Tuning has nothing to do with them. The OP edited his post because he $#@!ed up. I can't believe all this is originating from a mistake by a poster who should have been more careful.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You give my number to Ahmad?
    Speaking of Ahmad, how is he and where is he? I heard a rumor about his E class blowing up, or was that code for getting built to the hilt? That guy has one of the quickest MBs on the planet and seems he just vanished.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Andy, there are no public or private ties. Obviously you state yourself they do not work together. Just contact Evotech for additional confirmation if required.

OE Tuning has nothing to do with them. The OP edited his post because he $#@!ed up. I can't believe all this is originating from a mistake by a poster who should have been more careful.
    Again with all due respect my version of reality differs greatly from yours in this regard, I do not agree with that statement at all. However I do thank you for the ability to say so and not fear being banned or suspended, etc as I would on MBW.

That's all I have/had to say on the issue otherwise.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That thread is getting crazy. Ive never had to click on to MBWorld so much!sgtstanko is making some serious threats against OE. A lot of instigation as well which is childish, but its all entertaining to read.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    That thread is getting crazy. Ive never had to click on to MBWorld so much!sgtstanko is making some serious threats against OE. A lot of instigation as well which is childish, but its all entertaining to read.
    Yes, pretty crazy and the guy is going off big time now.

Kind of dick how he calls everyone else amateurs. Ya, I saw his Jeep at the strip... big deal.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What do you expect from some LEO douche ? Makes perfect sense to me...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes, pretty crazy and the guy is going off big time now.

Kind of dick how he calls everyone else amateurs. Ya, I saw his Jeep at the strip... big deal.
    Yeah that came off very arrogant. But if he is for real and serious about pushing these charges and claims thats gonna cause
    some problems.

You see how many members are coming in the defense of each company, spending time writing out all this stuff when nobody knows the facts really, some are instigating....this is why I thought it best to let the companies deal with it
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah that came off very arrogant. But if he is for real and serious about pushing these charges and claims thats gonna cause
    some problems.
    Seems spiteful. Jeremy can custom tune, I don't know what the guy is talking about as he custom tunes a variety of platforms.

You see how many members are coming in the defense of each company, spending time writing out all this stuff when nobody knows the facts really, some are instigating....this is why I thought it best to let the companies deal with it
    Letting the companies deal with it will just have each fighting to try to make themselves look better in the public eye ultimately leaving one in the same place they started not knowing whom to believe.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Steve is one of the least spiteful and most chill persons I've ever known. Honestly if I was the tuner in question I would be getting my $#@! together in a hurry because he is NOT joking. He went through a similar ordeal for much more $ years ago (I-Charger) and knows exactly who to contact about what--he did reclaim the majority of his investment on that deal shutting a few illicit businesses down in the process.

If there's nothing wrong or to hide then this should not be an issue.

Best of luck to both parties.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    SgtStanko for $#@!in President!! I applaud this guy for standing up&not backing down. Like grandma told me when I was a lil kid: $#@! over enough people&eventually you will $#@! over the wrong one&all hell will break loose.

What I find more interesting is that the thread has not been locked or deleted as it would have been,say a year or 2 ago..almost like MBW is loosening up the choke hold on the members and letting them have a bit more freedom of speech with sponsors/vendors when $#@! goes bad since they now know BB&Sticky are here to stay
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This guy is nothing but a fu*kin blowhard,

"n the meantime I will be contacting the Bureau of Automotive Repair,to make sure you are in compliance and keeping the State required records and receipt forms required after every automotive transaction, the South Coast Air Management District, who will require you to prove you are not tampering with smog certified vehicles, The Secretary of State, California Franchise Tax Board and 1-800 IRS just to keep the honest guy honest and make sure you are properly keeping your books and paying your fair share of taxes as we all do. BTW...I would suggest you return your car to stock or start taking the bus so when the state investigators come out to check your operation and your car it is in compliance. If you havent had these agencies involved in your life before......stand by!"

Every single one of those agencies he listed above is going to tell this douche to go pound sand or that they will "look into it" and put it at the bottom of the mountain of backlogged paperwork that will never get done since this state is as broke as this guy is a joke. LOL - I mean seriously, did this retard really just claim a 1800 IRS number ??? LOL...Does he even realize how long the Franchise Tax Board take in issuing a refund check these days ?? And he thinks they are going to give his little ECU problem priority?? Why ?? Because he says so ??? LOL!!!!!!!
    But more to the point - if this guy has been racing for 30 years building drag boats and bikes (LOL go back to Glamis/Lake Havasu you retard), know so much about tuning and is such an expert while everyone else is an "amateur" - then why the f*ck did he sit there and LET JEREMY solder on his ECU ??? He said he "watched him do it", why didn't he stop him ??? Soldering is a process and doesn't happen in an instant - so this guy saw him talk out a solder gun, let it warm up and didn't say a word ???
    I call massive BS on this dipsh!t.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    Steve is one of the least spiteful and most chill persons I've ever known. Honestly if I was the tuner in question I would be getting my $#@! together in a hurry because he is NOT joking. He went through a similar ordeal for much more $ years ago (I-Charger) and knows exactly who to contact about what--he did reclaim the majority of his investment on that deal shutting a few illicit businesses down in the process.
    I don't think a chill person threatens to make life more difficult for someone or hurt their business out of spite especially when he says he doesn't care about a refund.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast