Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: MHP Site Hacked

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    PC would love to see Jeremy and OE go down. More business for them being the only other tuner in SOCAL.
    They aren't really the only other tuner in SoCal and PC hasn't done anything of merit in, uh, since Jeremy left?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    They aren't really the only other tuner in SoCal and PC hasn't done anything of merit in, uh, since Jeremy left?
    I really don't know. When Stanko said it was a SoCal tuner people said it was either PC or OE. I agree, PC is completely insignificant but I guess they still have a grudge. So much for the "Restructure". Why would they go out of their way and give Stanko some really old BS info to post about?
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I really don't know. When Stanko said it was a SoCal tuner people said it was either PC or OE. I agree, PC is completely insignificant but I guess they still have a grudge. So much for the "Restructure". Why would they go out of their way and give Stanko some really old BS info to post about?
    Because Wayne has no business so he sticks his nose in other people's.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Because Wayne has no business so he sticks his nose in other people's.
    According to them Wayne was out of the picture now. Guess not.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    who wanna get their site hacked?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It seems like Stanko for some reason will stop at nothing to destroy Jeremy. Why? He started off so innocently not wanting to call out the mans business and keeping him anonymous. Now he has made it his lifes passion. All this for a car and an illegal tune?? LOL His car is fine. It didn't blow up. The $1500 ECU he keeps saying is f^#$ed up is fine and working fine. Life goes on.

PC would love to see Jeremy and OE go down. More business for them being the only other tuner in SOCAL.

I cant help but picture the cover of Master Of Puppets except I don't see gravestones on the bottom.
    good visual...

As a tuner if the ecu was shorted like it is alleged, I would never run that on a customers car. Way to much left to chance, not to mention warrenty issues if found. Then as andy said there could be an issue with lean conditions causing premature wear/failure. If true, i would personally be worried about that.

is pc still even in socal?

have to give you that...

According to them Wayne was out of the picture now. Guess not.
    wayne has left pc quite a bit ago. I know this for a fact. They have opened a office in asia, but thats the last I had heard of them.
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    I am staying the hell outta this one lol, but I will say to those that think that the emissions folks take months and months to take any action your sorely mistaken. We have been down that road, only to have someone from the EPA show up at the chi shop when we had it days after a phone call was made by a "anonymous person"
    that's playing dirty, I can't believe sombody would stoop so low as to actually call the epa on you guys.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    good visual...

As a tuner if the ecu was shorted like it is alleged, I would never run that on a customers car. Way to much left to chance, not to mention warrenty issues if found. Then as andy said there could be an issue with lean conditions causing premature wear/failure. If true, i would personally be worried about that.

is pc still even in socal?

have to give you that...

wayne has left pc quite a bit ago. I know this for a fact. They have opened a office in asia, but thats the last I had heard of them.
    Wayne posts on MBW under the Powerchip sponsor username. He is still envolved.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    that's playing dirty, I can't believe sombody would stoop so low as to actually call the epa on you guys.
    ya that was a fun day....
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    OE isn't, this feels almost artificially generated as the rebuttal posted if accurate makes this all fall apart.

No kidding, but this feels like a war of market perception now.
    I didn't even get to see the PC post (as you know I was away from the comp yest) but whatever was said please keep it separate from what Steve has posted regarding his experience. Nothing should muddy that already dirty water.

Public perception is what it will always will be, some will focus on the topic at hand, others will believe everyone posting has a background in building engines/tuning, and others still think they are M.E.s that never graduated. Everyone has an opinion and only a very few know the facts. Steve posted the facts to the best of his ability within the constraints of doing so regarding a MBW sponsor.

He's not going overboard IMO, there is no spite or vengeance in it, he feels he was wronged and left with damages (at least he should be refunded $1500 for an ECU, I'll go to court all day long and talk about how badly it was butchered) that still potentially void his warranty. Combined with the tuner in questions inability to accept any blame whatsoever (Ever really) and you have a recipe for what is.

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda been handled differently by the tuner in question (what else is an unsatisfied customer supposed to do but email and call the person that "tuned" the car to report audible detonation, the vehicle cutting out on the highway, jerking and hesitating at part throttle?).

While others have certainly chimed in with their 2 cents the bottom line is the customer was wronged in many ways in this transaction:

1) He did not get the "dyno-tune" he paid for

2) His car was not tuned for 91 Octane

3) The file on his ECU was not from the tuner in question

4) The damage to the ECU hardware is not repairable and therefore it must be replaced or the customer risks warranty elimination if any dealer opens the ECU

5) Steve still needs to do a plug and compression test to verify the engine is still healthy after running no richer than 13.8:1 at WOT

6) After contacting the tuner the customer was blown off and told the independent dyno he uses for all his vehicles had a bad A/F meter and that he wasn't hearing any detonation

7) After no response Steve makes his claims public and the tuner in question simply passes the buck on and/or lies in an attempt to squirm out of the situation, including blaming other tuners for non-related topics. Flat out he cannot admit he's wrong.

Those are the facts regardless of what any 3rd party says.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    if any of you believe the words that come out of Waynes mouth, well good luck to you!!!! I learnt first hand that he is all talk and no show, remember not turning up to court wayne???

h.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RNS-11Z Click here to enlarge
    if any of you believe the words that come out of Waynes mouth, well good luck to you!!!! I learnt first hand that he is all talk and no show, remember not turning up to court wayne???

h.
    Agree with you, but that post from Powerchip was after Wayne had left, as I understood it (allegedly).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM Click here to enlarge
    Agree with you, but that post from Powerchip was after Wayne had left, as I understood it (allegedly).
    No, that was Wayne. The recent info Steve posted was a regurgitation of Wayne's post fed to him from Powerchip.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No, that was Wayne. The recent info Steve posted was a regurgitation of Wayne's post fed to him from Powerchip.
    Exactly.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345