Close

Thread: Suggestion

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Suggestion

Heya - new member here and have a couple suggestions to improve my bimmerboost experience Click here to enlarge

1.) Seperate the parts for sale forum. Perhaps by model or maybe subforums off the engine or chassis type. The forum below this one 'Vendors Section' will need to be seperated as well eventually. The for sale section reminds me of bimmerforums.com. Such a pain to navigate for parts for your car as you have to sort through the crap you don't care about. This change may not be needed until those forums are much more active though.

2.) Can we get rid of everything being boxed on the forums? Every forum and every post in the forum is boxed. It's noisy, a waste of space, and makes my head hurt. So much more can be put on the 'screen' without it and it'd look cleaner.

Just my two cents Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by stimpy; 05-04-2010 at 12:24 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey Stimpy, thanks for the suggestions!

1) We will work on it, the main reason the for sale forum is grouped is because we didn't initially have much activity.

Would you prefer it divided it into categories or rather by series?

2) we will definitely try it out as simplicity is the goal Click here to enlarge Whatever is easier on the eye, we will try to focus on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not too sure what you mean about boxed. A change had to be made to improve browsing for FireFox users so maybe that is what it is. Please show me an example to know exactly what you mean.

Are you the twin-screw stimpy? Or is that stimpee? Might be someone else.

Regarding dividing up the for sale section, we just do not have enough marketplace activity yet to warrant it but what you suggest will happen.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale