Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

For stock exhaust sounds great.

Did you get an exhaust yet Sammy or are you just going to keep it stock?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

whats the face for?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    For stock exhaust sounds great.

Did you get an exhaust yet Sammy or are you just going to keep it stock?
    I think it sounds great, the backfires or popping sound awesome for stock.

staying stock.

Went to private track day at big willow today. Was awesome,there was a murci, lp560, aston dbs, e39 m5, sti, about 15 cars. So fun
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yeah the stock exhaust sounds perfect. My brother-in-law is trading his E90 M3 in next week for a C63.

We test drove one a couple days ago, it does sound amazing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    staying stock.
    I see, don't you want more power though?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I see, don't you want more power though?
    Meh, its fun but I prefer spending money on the racetrack, becoming a better driver. There are so many people with powerful cars that cant drive them for $#@!. To each his own thou, I get people enjoy straight line performance and if that is all you care about I have to respect that. I love a really fast car as well but even when I ran Jeremy or this other modded C63 they have a 3,4 car lengths on me from 40-130, big $#@!ing deal. If im going to have a car thats fast in a straight line I want it to be fast as $#@!, where its scary!! Not a few car lengths ahead of mine, that just doesnt inspire me to spend the money.

Whats funny too is all the people with these cars, that spend all this money on mods, like an intake, or big brake kit, suspension, roll cage but they cant even drive their car for $#@!, and they sit online and argue about lap times or park their cars at meets and suck each others dicks!! If your spending money on that $#@!, learn to drive and to use it!! When I go to track days Im usually in the top few except for guys that a true track junkies and my car is stock, what did the mods do for them? nothing, probably make them worse off. And im not even a great driver at all, that alone tells me something.

Best Mod is the Driver Mod! or an instructor/lessons.
    Last edited by DD GT3 RD; 09-16-2011 at 12:26 AM.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

^ Nicely said.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Meh, its fun but I prefer spending money on the racetrack, becoming a better driver. There are so many people with powerful cars that cant drive them for $#@!. To each his own thou, I get people enjoy straight line performance and if that is all you care about I have to respect that. I love a really fast car as well but even when I ran Jeremy or this other modded C63 they have a 3,4 car lengths on me from 40-130, big $#@!ing deal. If im going to have a car thats fast in a straight line I want it to be fast as $#@!, where its scary!! Not a few car lengths ahead of mine, that just doesnt inspire me to spend the money.

Whats funny too is all the people with these cars, that spend all this money on mods, like an intake, or big brake kit, suspension, roll cage but they cant even drive their car for $#@!, and they sit online and argue about lap times or park their cars at meets and suck each others dicks!! If your spending money on that $#@!, learn to drive and to use it!! When I go to track days Im usually in the top few except for guys that a true track junkies and my car is stock, what did the mods do for them? nothing, probably make them worse off. And im not even a great driver at all, that alone tells me something.

I get your position. I'm more about power than the curves / roadcourse. To each their own.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

I get your position. I'm more about power than the curves / roadcourse. To each their own.
    Nothing wrong with that, i mean drag racing with a properly fast car does take skill and depending what kind of power can be dangerous. I completely respect that.

I just find it funny and slightly retarded when people are buying Clubsport suspension, big brake kits, and have no need or use for it. Such a waste, you can take the thought of its your money spend it on what makes you happy but I have no doubt that money is just being spent to say "I have it" or "my car could beat yours" when they dont even know how to put those mods to use.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

You shouldn't have sold the GT3. The C63 is meh compared to it. If you wanted confort you should have gone with a used 997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FR305 Click here to enlarge
    You shouldn't have sold the GT3. The C63 is meh compared to it. If you wanted confort you should have gone with a used 997 TT
    while I agree about the first part, it wasnt comfort that was the issue, it was a few things.

Im not a big fan of the porsche turbo at least the .1 TT I was bored when I drove it, although you can make it a straight line beast. I drove it back to back with my GT3 then into the Turbo and it felt dull, didnt like the steering feel close to as much as the GT3, the awd felt weird, the engine/exhaust noise wasnt inspiring at all either.

I MUCH PREFER RWD over AWD! I have a lot of fun with the C63 actually.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

I drove it back to back with my GT3 then into the Turbo and it felt dull, didnt like the steering feel close to as much as the GT3, the awd felt weird, the engine/exhaust noise wasnt inspiring at all either.
    Exactly, the GT3 is a far more exciting car and much more fun to drive.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

glad to see your enjoying it!
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

AMEN!! wise words man. I wish I could rep you. I rep you so many times I need to rep someone else lmfao
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well said. Still have the stock wheels & tires?
    '12 CLS 63 AMG

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    AMEN!! wise words man. I wish I could rep you. I rep you so many times I need to rep someone else lmfao
    Thanks Payam! same her when I try to rep you.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by justthebest Click here to enlarge
    Well said. Still have the stock wheels & tires?
    Yes, stock wheels and tires. 2nd set of rears thou. These tires are toast, chuncks missing on front and rear. Think im gonna get PSS or RE-11 tires next.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Dont forget that some people customise their cars because they like the look and I think most people who appreciate cars respect that. The last thing I wanted to do was put a cage in but it is running fast enough that it is better to be safe.