4 Post(s)

Highlights from 9/12/11's GOP debate

Ron Paul 2012
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I watched the thing in it's full glory on the tele...

Shame on them for Booing Ron Paul for telling them the truth about the attacks on 9/11, shame on santo-idiot for saying its because muslims hate our way of life and freedom... Muslims don't hate america, it's the radical jihadists that hate our government, Not for our freedom and way of life, but for our constant interference in their lives. Have americans forgot about the cold war? Have they forgotten that we 'assisted, trained and financed' the freedom fighters in afghanistan during the Soviet Occupation? Have they forgotten that it was our Special Forces and British SAS that trained Osama and all those freedom fighters how to do the things they did?

As much as I support Ron Paul, Mr. Cain made a few good points... Flat Tax across the board, fabulous idea...

That debate was more about Perry and Romney than anyone else... Ron Paul in my book won that debate, followed by Cain, Huntsman and Bachman... The rest were jokes, completely... Idiot Santo-idiot, Romney stupidity and Perry (Status Quo). I know I missed someone... oh.. Newt, waste of space...

Ron Paul and Cain should team up...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

There's a highlight to all this crazy talk?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    I watched the thing in it's full glory on the tele...

Shame on them for Booing Ron Paul for telling them the truth about the attacks on 9/11, shame on santo-idiot for saying its because muslims hate our way of life and freedom... Muslims don't hate america, it's the radical jihadists that hate our government, Not for our freedom and way of life, but for our constant interference in their lives. Have americans forgot about the cold war? Have they forgotten that we 'assisted, trained and financed' the freedom fighters in afghanistan during the Soviet Occupation? Have they forgotten that it was our Special Forces and British SAS that trained Osama and all those freedom fighters how to do the things they did?

As much as I support Ron Paul, Mr. Cain made a few good points... Flat Tax across the board, fabulous idea...

That debate was more about Perry and Romney than anyone else... Ron Paul in my book won that debate, followed by Cain, Huntsman and Bachman... The rest were jokes, completely... Idiot Santo-idiot, Romney stupidity and Perry (Status Quo). I know I missed someone... oh.. Newt, waste of space...

Ron Paul and Cain should team up...
    Didn't Cain sit on the board of the FED or was some Lawyer?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Didn't Cain sit on the board of the FED or was some Lawyer?
    Cain was / is the CEO of Godfather Pizza... He has no political knowledge, but plenty of Business knowledge... Team that up with Paul's no non-sense Political and Constitutional belief, could be a dangerous pair...

Cain know's what's its like to be a 'working' man (or woman depending on your view). Most of the political runners have no clue what real americans want or deal with... Pretty Perry with his, "well everything is bigger and better in texas" attitude and didn't he say when he ran for governor he wouldn't run for president, $#@!ing liar.

I'd say Make Dr. Paul President, Mr Cain V.P and Bachman or Huntsman can replace hillary...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Cain was / is the CEO of Godfather Pizza... He has no political knowledge, but plenty of Business knowledge... Team that up with Paul's no non-sense Political and Constitutional belief, could be a dangerous pair...

Cain know's what's its like to be a 'working' man (or woman depending on your view). Most of the political runners have no clue what real americans want or deal with... Pretty Perry with his, "well everything is bigger and better in texas" attitude and didn't he say when he ran for governor he wouldn't run for president, $#@!ing liar.

I'd say Make Dr. Paul President, Mr Cain V.P and Bachman or Huntsman can replace hillary...
    You need to do more research on Cain

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I really like Ron Paul's no BS approach.

All go, no show!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Explain?

I'll correct my statement, He WAS the CEO of Grandfather Pizza.

I also retract part of my statement of having no political knowledge, he has in the past ran for senate, but he didn't actually win... When I state he has no political knowledge, it's based on the fact that he hasn't held any government positions, not that he doesn't know how the political game goes.. There is a difference.

Now if their is something I missed, please educate me...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

not the pokemon thing again. look, like flying x5 put it... he's the only one who knows how to make a dollar. none of these career bureaucrats knows the first thing about making a buck because they chose politics as a lifestyle (including his highness).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
    not the pokemon thing again. look, like flying x5 put it... he's the only one who knows how to make a dollar. none of these career bureaucrats knows the first thing about making a buck because they chose politics as a lifestyle (including his highness).
    Are we really going to nit pic (not you @dreikraft) about a pokemon quote? Who gives a crap where he got it from, sounds great... It's better than the mindless drivel the rest of the politicians spew on a regular basis

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Hilarious... Sorry this was on the Ron Paul FB page...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Are we really going to nit pic (not you @dreikraft ) about a pokemon quote? Who gives a crap where he got it from, sounds great... It's better than the mindless drivel the rest of the politicians spew on a regular basis
    im confused. i was agreeing with you about cain. i never looked into the pokemon thing. if its verbatim that's one thing. if its similar that's another. if it is just straight up pokemon plagiarism i kinda think its awesomely funny.
    i had an interesting thought about the pokemon thing. alot of businessmen study eastern texts (i.e. tao de ching, art of war) to gain perspective and insight in the business world. perhaps the pokemon material in question is a derivative from such a text and it could have been something cain had studied as well.....perhaps. just a thought.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I meant that GG///M3 was nit pic'ing on the pokemon thing, not you... sorry for the confusion... Its a line from a Donna Summer song I believe... Which was in the theme song of the first pokemon movie or what-have, don't think it was an art of war quotation, but I dunno... I'll have to look at my copy of war...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL at the crowd booing facts
    Click here to enlarge
    Current:
    2010 CTS-V Sedan

Previous:
    2007 e92 335i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I meant that GG///M3 was nit pic'ing on the pokemon thing, not you... sorry for the confusion... Its a line from a Donna Summer song I believe... Which was in the theme song of the first pokemon movie or what-have, don't think it was an art of war quotation, but I dunno... I'll have to look at my copy of war...
    Cain was a Federal reserve Deputy Chairman of Kanas City. http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-a...0&pf=p&pdl=500

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alq80 Click here to enlarge
    Plus 1 Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Ron Paul's line about not offending the Governor or he might raise his taxes was money, awesome.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Cain was a Federal reserve Deputy Chairman of Kanas City. http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-a...0&pf=p&pdl=500
    Yep, there was a video posted about Cain here not too long ago that mentioned that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alq80 Click here to enlarge
    i'm not disputing what ron paul was saying about the arab league getting their panties in a twist when we put our boots on the middle east but that one comment changed my mind about him completely. it wasn't what he was saying but what he was emoting while saying it... it was empathy...made me sick.
    we go in to iraq once, twice then they send the goon squad to NY and the pentagon (and yes that $#@!'s sanctioned all the way to the top).
    we need the UN to back us up like the arab league backs up the goon squad!

and $#@! ahmadinejad. that guy is the most frustrating person to listen to answering questions.
    its like the perfect blend of incohesive eloquence and bull$#@!.

who in their right mind goes to columbia to get brow beat by the president of the university for 10min..then gets asked loaded questions the rest of the night.
    the student body listening is even more retarded than he is...the obviously have no idea what applause is for...

he's coming back for dinner apparently to meet with more pretentious columbia $#@!tards..whats the point!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
    the student body listening is even more retarded than he is..
    Why?