Close

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 223

Thread: Vegas part deux

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    7,989
    Rep Points
    5,690.9
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    57


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sonny Click here to enlarge
    For me, it's because of Shabbos.
    Nice another Jew!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    oh man....2 weeks to early for us....shooting out to vegas for sema...
    Go twice, I am. Click here to enlarge

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Just got off the phone with SSP and Gintani. I want this done by this date. I want to run some supercharged CLK63's Click here to enlarge

    If the car gets back this week I believe I will make it.
    I am going to go out on a limb and say that Gintani isn't going to have your car done, the smoke has hardly settled after the "Weistec vs Gintani" vids, the last thing they are going to want is more vids of your Gintani M3 getting spanked by Earls Weistec powered monster...I thought evosport dragged their feet.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    I am going to go out on a limb and say that Gintani isn't going to have your car done, the smoke has hardly settled after the "Weistec vs Gintani" vids, the last thing they are going to want is more vids of your Gintani M3 getting spanked by Earls Weistec powered monster...I thought evosport dragged their feet.
    You misunderstand. It has not been Gintani taking so much time, it has been SSP with building the transmission.

    What Gintani says or does not say regarding me running my car is irrelevant. I will run whomever I please with my car. Including both of you! Heh, hope you make it out there Jim.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You misunderstand. It has not been Gintani taking so much time, it has been SSP with building the transmission.

    What Gintani says or does not say regarding me running my car is irrelevant. I will run whomever I please with my car. Including both of you! Heh, hope you make it out there Jim.
    Rich and I will be there but the car will not be there.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Rich and I will be there but the car will not be there.
    Bummer, how come?

    Regardless, cool you guys are coming out. I'll do my best to have my car done so it will be more interesting than us all just cheer-leading.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Wow a real meeting of the minds. If I make it I got the first round.
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Bummer, how come?

    Regardless, cool you guys are coming out. I'll do my best to have my car done so it will be more interesting than us all just cheer-leading.
    because the conditions here at home are going to be much better than they will be in Vegas so the idea of hauling the car 1500 miles to make 4-5 passes in less than perfect conditions doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Don't get me wrong, running with Earl would be great but it just doesn't make sense. We will be flying out on Thursday to party for a few nights in Vegas however.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    607.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Nice another Jew!
    Yes indeed.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8



    Reputation: Yes | No
    So far I count 16 friends/crew/family. Its gonna be a blast. We should be in around 6 or 7 Thurs night.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    because the conditions here at home are going to be much better than they will be in Vegas so the idea of hauling the car 1500 miles to make 4-5 passes in less than perfect conditions doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Don't get me wrong, running with Earl would be great but it just doesn't make sense. We will be flying out on Thursday to party for a few nights in Vegas however.
    Logical, understood.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Wow a real meeting of the minds. If I make it I got the first round.
    If you do I have the 2nd and 3rd.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    So far I count 16 friends/crew/family. Its gonna be a blast. We should be in around 6 or 7 Thurs night.
    I will text Luke to see if he can make it.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    If you do I have the 2nd and 3rd.
    Rounds???? You mean bottles, right?Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Rounds???? You mean bottles, right?Click here to enlarge
    Bottles are on you.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    What hotel is everybody staying in or are we all sort of just doing our own thing and meeting up?

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What hotel is everybody staying in or are we all sort of just doing our own thing and meeting up?
    Hard Rock
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Hard Rock
    I should have known.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8



    Reputation: Yes | No
    So I have booked 4 rooms for my lot


    sticky has said said rounds are on him...it's going to get expensive for you my friend!

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    sticky has said said rounds are on him...it's going to get expensive for you my friend!
    I didn't realize it was going to be this many people. It's cool, I can go back and edit the posts.

    Just kidding, looking forward to it Click here to enlarge

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Already taken a screen shot so you are toast! Remember that the track opens Friday at 5:30 and runs til midnight. We are going thurs so no issues Friday.

    In Italy right now and wine is calling...ciao!!!

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    In Italy right now and wine is calling...ciao!!!
    I hope it's a nice bottle. Enjoy!

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Already taken a screen shot so you are toast! Remember that the track opens Friday at 5:30 and runs til midnight. We are going thurs so no issues Friday.
    Gotcha.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,453
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Unfortunately the most precious resource is time so making MIR this fall won't work. I thought about doing the Texas Mile but I want some more seat time before pushing over that distance.

    Joseph - bad wording on my part. Racking up miles traveling, not piloting.
    Sorry to hear but understood. Keep in mind there will be winter/spring rentals as well.

    Thanks

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,681
    Rep Points
    31,507.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    Sorry to hear but understood. Keep in mind there will be winter/spring rentals as well.

    Thanks
    Why don't you just come down to Vegas?

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,453
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why don't you just come down to Vegas?
    Same reason as Jim, I live closer to far better tracks. As far as a party town, I personally think Vegas (flame suit on) is over commercialized and cheesy--I had my fill of that in college and a few years after. I'd much rather be on a deserted beach, in a cabin in ME, or in Germany at the last DTM race of the season at Hockenheim vacationing. Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •