Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama. Liar.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    This is exactly why I normally do not go into any discussion with Americans.
    And No, no other country is stupid enough to interfear with some other country half a world away because the price for that could destroy your home economy. You should know that by now.
    The price of the middle east action(I will not go so far as to call it a war, based on all the rules and regs that our soldiers in harms way need to follow) did not destroy the economy. It did not help it but certainly did not destroy it. The way 43 handled this action was wrong! Put real beings in harms way you need to kick ass then go home. There is no excuse no to.
    Our economy was destroyed based on our naive financial industry, and were still not out of the woods. It started with 39, then was added to by 42 based on the premise anyone should be able to buy a home(Thus was the introduction of the 2 year home ownership plan. Purchase a house on credit, dont make one payment on this mortgage until fore-closer 2 years later.). 43 chose the wrong direction in trying to solve this disaster with wealth redistribution and stimulus packages. 44 is doing the exact same thing as 43 but on a much grander scale! It did not work for 43 it is not working now! Thats what destroyed our economy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

His gums are flapping
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
    i agree with alot of what Ron Paul has to say. please don't compare Dutch military efforts to ours.
    no offense but the simple difference in population, economy, training, etc to stop any serious threats by their lonesome isn't even hypothetically viable.
    NATO, UN, what are these without the United States? honestly and this isn't bragging...its a serious question.
    if you want to look at Bush's decision to go into Iraq has a re-election stunt that's fine (and most likely true). the personal motive for the invasion may not be as honorable as he would like us to think but YES since WW2 we've somehow been given/allowed/taken (whatever you want to call it) this obligatory role as world police. And no rational person can argue that any other country could step into that role at this current time nor any time prior to WW2. Ron Paul says the cost of war is bleeding us dry but he hasn't touched on what will happen if we did just vanish from all points of the globe leaving this massive void in its stead.
    i'm not claiming to know whether having a military presence worldwide was a wise decision.
    what i am claiming to know is that (yup, you guessed it..since WW2) we have been doing it and the repercussions of a full 180 back to our own borders is unknown.
    however this perceived responsibility came about isn't of concern to me however fascinating it is. what does concern me is how do we as Americans get out of this role.
    remember we used to be like the rest of the world BEFORE WW2 'that's happening over there...it doesn't not concern us nor can we afford it' and after pearl harbor it all changed.
    it was almost like being in a huge crowd watching a brawl til you get sucker punched (pearl harbor) and its like ok...guess we're no longer spectators...lets get involved.
    no foreign policy since than has been as black and white or as unanimously praised as our efforts back then. its sad, its cost us so many lives, its A PORTION of why our economy is in the $#@!ter (NOT to be confused with the sole reason for our economic downturn) and like most favors..about the time it's coming to completion...that's about the time we get kicked in the teeth.
    i'd like nothing more than to have all our troops stateside. then reassess how much is actually needed to fund our military now that we're not bleeding on every continent.
    Did our military presence become increasingly muddled with protecting ever increasing contracts in the middle east? yes
    Did we fail to realize that we cannot just force a nation to adopt a democratic republic? yes, more than once but its typical non-american ignorance that says with out pause that all our foreign policy save for the Nazi Germany - apparently that we can all agree on yet a microcosm of such an aggression like oh i don't know... Kuwait doesn't warrant action? yea...ok
    Paragraphs would help... david too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike@MHP Click here to enlarge
    They are fired because they chose to do something wrong, dont know how to do their job, or are working in the wrong industry! They stay unemployed because they dont want to work! Its that simple. But who can blame them when they get the same amount of money sitting on their ass as they would flipping burgers or cleaning bathrooms without the value of productivity.

When a man can create $150,000 a year income by picking up dog crap here in the United States I have no sorrow for anyone who says they are out of work!
    god you are ignorant
    Last edited by shahsk; 09-08-2011 at 11:16 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    god you are ignorant
    Sorry shank but I agree with Mike...
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    Sorry shank but I agree with Mike...
    just because you agree with him doesn't make him right and makes you ignorant as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

just because you agree with him doesn't make him right and makes you ignorant as well.
    How so?
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

How so?
    To think that all people that are fired or laid off aren't doing their job right is stupid and single minded. Also, to think that everyone can make 150,000 that easy is just dumb.

They all stay unemployed bc they don't want to work? right, keep generalizing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

To think that all people that are fired or laid off aren't doing their job right is stupid and single minded. Also, to think that everyone can make 150,000 that easy is just dumb.

Oh...OK...I only read the lazy part....

Look at the latest posts...they all say kb....kb FTW!!!!!!lol
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    His gums are flapping
    the jobs speech?
    i especially like the part where he talked about working hard and responsibility.
    that's about as much his topic as anti-abortion and capitol punishment are.
    plus i don't want him to create a single job because we got enough apathetic self-important public sector employees to last us well into 2030.

it's a legitimate recession so hard working people are getting fired who were doing everything right, there's just no money. but it is becoming increasingly popular to not work.
    i had two guys quit today. those lazy punks knew the exact day they qualified for unemployment.
    why they'd rather collect a third of their pay for sitting on the couch over full pay for working an honest days labor is beyond me.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Paragraphs would help... david too.
    sorry. you didn't actually take the time to read that rant did ya? lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Who is the ignorant one?

I never said anything about being laid off. I said fired! Being laid off(let go because there is no more work/money) is a completely different story.

When did I say making 150k is easy? I just said one can do it by creating a simple business and working their ass off! But of course you dont want to do that because everyone deserves to make 50k a year by sitting on their ass!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike@MHP Click here to enlarge
    Who is the ignorant one?

I never said anything about being laid off. I said fired! Being laid off(let go because there is no more work/money) is a completely different story.

When did I say making 150k is easy? I just said one can do it by creating a simple business and working their ass off! But of course you dont want to do that because everyone deserves to make 50k a year by sitting on their ass!

people can still get fired for doing their job right.

I never said they deserve it by sitting on their ass. herp derp.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Oh...OK...I only read the lazy part....

Look at the latest posts...they all say kb....kb FTW!!!!!!lol
    you are a jew hahahahahaha

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

the jobs speech?
    i especially like the part where he talked about working hard and responsibility.
    that's about as much his topic as anti-abortion and capitol punishment are.
    plus i don't want him to create a single job because we got enough apathetic self-important public sector employees to last us well into 2030.

it's a legitimate recession so hard working people are getting fired who were doing everything right, there's just no money. but it is becoming increasingly popular to not work.
    i had two guys quit today. those lazy punks knew the exact day they qualified for unemployment.
    why they'd rather collect a third of their pay for sitting on the couch over full pay for working an honest days labor is beyond me.

Yea its funny he says pass this bill now, and then I will tell you how we will pay for it. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

I would have as I always do but it just needed spacing to keep interest and be easy on the eyes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    So let me get this straight, he wants to pass a new jobs bill worth 450 billion. with no clue how to pay for it. Didn't we pass a 1 trillion dollar economy bill that did jack squat? How is this 450 billion one going to work when the trillion dollar one failed?
    2010 335i Coupe Le Mans Blue
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scourge82 Click here to enlarge
    So let me get this straight, he wants to pass a new jobs bill worth 450 billion. with no clue how to pay for it. Didn't we pass a 1 trillion dollar economy bill that did jack squat? How is this 450 billion one going to work when the trillion dollar one failed?
    Its to put us further in debt to the Elite.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12