Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Why do people support Obama still? Why?

I don't get it. The debt is even more out of control. Absolutely no economic growth. Bunch of promises that were not delivered. Troops still overseas. More wars, more spending, more taxes, someone explain this to me?

I was at a bar the other night and these 3 chicks said they were voting for Obama and asked me whom I was going to vote for. I said Ron Paul. Then they got pissed off because they saw me grab a bottle of water out of my Cayenne and started saying I was a rich $#@! this and that. It was kind of shocking really how pissed off they got. Especially once I refuted their points one by one with things like... uh, what is going on in reality. One of them was on welfare and said she should be getting more money from people like me. I couldn't even wrap my head around the logic but these people actually live in our society and not only are they getting accustomed to hand outs now, they want more.

This is insane.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Simple explanation, I just can't think of one... That's how simple it is... Click here to enlarge I don't blame Obama completely as history has shown that every candidate makes promises, and maybe about 25% of the promises made are actually kept... The problem is not just the POTUS but the politicians that either block or allow certain measures to pass (due to corporate (special interest) groups).

I don't understand the welfare system completely.

I understand if:
    A. I've been working for ten years, and I was recently laid off. The job market is really difficult so I end up being on welfare for a year or so...
    B. Same as above, but I'm going to school to learn a new trade, I still need help paying the bills.

I don't understand if:
    A. I've been collecting welfare for ten years and I have no interest in getting a job, I think it's the rich and middle classes responsibility to pay my way, pay for my drugs, pay for my couch potato mentality.
    B. I'm an illegal, and I get free healthcare, food and other assistance from a stupid rich government. I never worked a day of my life (legally) and I get so much assistance. Meanwhile their own citizens can't get crap, because I'm taking it all... I'm so smart

I love this country, but I hate the mentality these people have... What are they entitled to? Why do they think everyone owes them something when they've done nothing to deserve it? Have they done a 3-5 second rush in the trenches? Have they Killed people in defense of their nation? Have they Paid taxes for doing an honest days work? Have they held a job for longer than a month? Why should I pay for their medical care, my own and my family?

We need to wake up, Republicans need to vote Ron Paul onto the Ticket, because any other candidate will continue status quo... Damn I need to switch parties, since I'm still a registered Democrat...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    I love this country, but I hate the mentality these people have... What are they entitled to? Why do they think everyone owes them something when they've done nothing to deserve it? Have they done a 3-5 second rush in the trenches? Have they Killed people in defense of their nation? Have they Paid taxes for doing an honest days work? Have they held a job for longer than a month? Why should I pay for their medical care, my own and my family?
    I have no explanation for you, it boggles my mind.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

They wanna stick to the party based system, and not think outside that box....
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    simple answer, they are female (C.U.N.T= Cant Understand Normal Thinking)
    now if you talk about a man with those views, it gets more complicated

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

No politics at the bar. It's a simple rule. If only they weren't $#@!s, this could've all been avoided.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Honestly though, you can't blame the new guy for the spill the guy that was just fired made in aisle 2.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    Honestly though, you can't blame the new guy for the spill the guy that was just fired made in aisle 2.
    You can only use that excuse for so long.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    No politics at the bar. It's a simple rule. If only they weren't $#@!s, this could've all been avoided.
    They started it and I didn't even mind.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    simple answer, they are female (C.U.N.T= Cant Understand Normal Thinking)
    now if you talk about a man with those views, it gets more complicated
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    2011 C63 ///AMG / BLK on BLK / P31 / LSD / CF Trim / Keyless Go / Rear Camera / All the other stuff too!!
    Click here to enlarge
    2011 X3 2.8 Vermillion Red/Black loaded

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

maybe not, but you can blame him for completely knocking over aisle 4-10, setting the whole place on fire and shutting off the fire alarms

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

^Yeah, I'll agree with some of that. At first, I thought, "he's trying, something will come out of it..." but I think the issue isn't just him. It's the global economy affecting us too. This stubborn ass bi-partisan bull$#@! we have called a government isn't helping either.

Sticky, once you get enough funds from BB - we need to create a country. Click here to enlarge
    I'm sure there are more than enough venture capitalists on here Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    maybe not, but you can blame him for completely knocking over aisle 4-10, setting the whole place on fire and shutting off the fire alarms
    Best way put.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Make a youtube thread and see what the comments are Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

They should move to the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea, because Obama shares the same views as Kim Il-sung. Those $#@!s will fit in there.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Make a youtube thread and see what the comments are Click here to enlarge
    I could get the same quality of comments just by asking the children at the local elementary school in the special needs program what they think.