Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Governments being over thrown

We have seen Egypt, Libya, and soon Syria. Basically what happened in Iran in the 50's, and in Iraq. Also in Afghanistan.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Your point being?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

So the Islamic parties in Egypt are at the front quite decisively in their democratic elections. If I were living in that region I would just put my head down in utter shame and disgust. It really is starting to look like the people there have absolutely no clue of separation of state and religion. The populace in that region is so ignorant it's quite unbelievable, there is absolutely no sugar coating it, can't make excuses for them anymore they are complete and total imbeciles.

Can't these empty headed jack offs see how well these governments are working for Iran, Afghanistan, Palestine, Pakistan, Somalia? I'm completely giving up on those pijama in public wearing ass backward simpletons.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-e...ctory-1.399314
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

With all this conflict going on around the world now. Sometimes I think "If a nuclear war happened....I wouldn't have to go to classes anymore" hahaha.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    With all this conflict going on around the world now. Sometimes I think "If a nuclear war happened....I wouldn't have to go to classes anymore" hahaha.
    Because you would be dead...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

was there a point to this thread? Haven't governments been 'overthrown' through out history, how is now any different?

I just over-threw the government in Whiterun... I'mma Terrorist with homosexual dragons on my side... Click here to enlarge
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Because you would be dead...
    Pssh, yeah right. I've played enough post apocalyptic games to know how to survive in those environments haha.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    Pssh, yeah right. I've played enough post apocalyptic games to know how to survive in those environments haha.
    FAILOUT 3... I mean FALLOUT 3 FTW... Watchout for the rad-roaches... Click here to enlarge
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    FAILOUT 3... I mean FALLOUT 3 FTW... Watchout for the rad-roaches... Click here to enlarge
    Haha yeah...although I wasn't a huge fan of it. I guess because it was based back in the day which didn't really attract me to much. Along with the super mutants that made no sense. If they make another one hopefully it'll be better.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    So the Islamic parties in Egypt are at the front quite decisively in their democratic elections. If I were living in that region I would just put my head down in utter shame and disgust. It really is starting to look like the people there have absolutely no clue of separation of state and religion. The populace in that region is so ignorant it's quite unbelievable, there is absolutely no sugar coating it, can't make excuses for them anymore they are complete and total imbeciles. <br>
    <br>
    Can't these empty headed jack offs see how well these governments are working for Iran, Afghanistan, Palestine, Pakistan, Somalia? I'm completely giving up on those pijama in public wearing ass backward simpletons.<br>
    <br>
    <
    <br>
    <br>
    The funny thing is in maybe a few years Egypt maybe against the US even thou our country helped cause it. Then you have Libya US cia plants Al Qaida in to take out that countries leader. The US is now doing the same in Syria. In Pakistan drones bombing, and in Iran the same. Mean while the media isn't covering what Russia, and China is saying about all this. It is pretty. They are pissed we are f'ing with people they trade with. Crap may hit the fan if we keep sticking our noses in these countries its only a matter of time. Its also funny how our freedoms, and constitution are being thrown out the window with the law passed stating we US citizens can be arrested without a fair trial, and without reason. <br>
    <br>
    OOoo and remember to Vote Ron Paul 2012
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge