Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

I got power back this morning @ 9am

Whooo!!! I was able to take a shower with the lights on
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    By the way, I got my Bumper (magnetic) Sticker:
    Attachment 9959
    So if Dec 21, 2012 happens, it'll be the shortest presidency in history I think...
    I got the same 1 slapping it on the car this weekend
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I've thought the same about the Mayan calendar, X1, as projection-friendly as Book of Revelation, except the Mayan thing just has that mathematical vibe to it that really makes you try to identify patterns with events. Whereas the latter was likely just referring to Rome. But ya who knows. Anyone certain prolly has more of a plan than a vision..

Y2K tho.. i think alot of hard work went into shoring everything up. I was a COBOL programmer for a local college, the County and Dow Chemical in the 80's and all had 19's hard-coded into all date fields, so short-sighted yet so common. I had even considered putting aside my dj career for a few years to see if i was needed, cuz to make matters worse it was all written in the IT equivalent of Latin and i happened to be fluent and was concerned at the prospect that that hard-coding might also be in stuff that mattered hardcore. You wouldn't think so, but then you wouldn't think it would be hard-coded at all given that the authors of that stuff were clearly in life-shot of Y2K themselves at the time of writing - meaning it would have to be changed in their lifetime so why would it *ever* be coded that way, yet i literally never saw it any other way.

(kewl there's magnets now!)
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by susan28 Click here to enlarge
    I've thought the same about the Mayan calendar, X1, as projection-friendly as Book of Revelation, except the Mayan thing just has that mathematical vibe to it that really makes you try to identify patterns with events. Whereas the latter was likely just referring to Rome. But ya who knows. Anyone certain prolly has more of a plan than a vision..

Y2K tho.. i think alot of hard work went into shoring everything up. I was a COBOL programmer for a local college, the County and Dow Chemical in the 80's and all had 19's hard-coded into all date fields, so short-sighted yet so common. I had even considered putting aside my dj career for a few years to see if i was needed, cuz to make matters worse it was all written in the IT equivalent of Latin and i happened to be fluent and was concerned at the prospect that that hard-coding might also be in stuff that mattered hardcore. You wouldn't think so, but then you wouldn't think it would be hard-coded at all given that the authors of that stuff were clearly in life-shot of Y2K themselves at the time of writing - meaning it would have to be changed in their lifetime so why would it *ever* be coded that way, yet i literally never saw it any other way.

(kewl there's magnets now!)
    IDK the mark of the beast, and the beast world system sounds much like what could happen world wide today. Who knows, but once they start telling people you will not be able to buy or sell unless you get some something implanted under the skin. Then if you do not want it they will throw you in jail or kill you then I will know for sure hey thats straight out of Revelations. 1 things for sure I will never get chipped.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I want cybernetic implants... lol... Make me the next Deus Ex... lol...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

By the way, I got my Bumper (magnetic) Sticker:
    Attachment 9959
    So if Dec 21, 2012 happens, it'll be the shortest presidency in history I think...
    nothin on my car, but igot a t-shirt and the banner in the yard Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    nothin on my car, but igot a t-shirt and the banner in the yard Click here to enlarge
    Nice.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

My mother got angry when she saw my bumper sticker... (She can't vote, is not a citizen, but has a green card). What pissed her off was the "Restore America Now" part... She said america needed fixing 30 years ago... I told her, "Well people are finally waking up and realizing that it needs fixing now because people like Ron Paul have been saying it's needed fixing for 20 - 30 years."
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

My mother got angry when she saw my bumper sticker... (She can't vote, is not a citizen, but has a green card). What pissed her off was the "Restore America Now" part... She said america needed fixing 30 years ago... I told her, "Well people are finally waking up and realizing that it needs fixing now because people like Ron Paul have been saying it's needed fixing for 20 - 30 years."
    Though things have degraded, i think closer to the truth is that there were no good old days, and that the American Promise to this day has yet to be fulfilled, but just because the concept of a truly free republic has never been realised in practice it's still a great idea worth pursuing - screw looking back, we got the blueprint.

And yes GG i must admit, when i saw the movie "mark of the beast" in my teens when i was challenging Catholicism but giving Christianity one final tire-kicking, i was with this non-denominational youth group run by this ex biker dude who met his wife by telling her to hop on at a 7-eleven oneday (love preachers with interesting Walks to share), and it was a good vibe so i'm running with them for awhile and we all go see the Mark down at this school auditorium, and it was pretty cool actually, set against the backdrop of these 2 people trying to live outside the system, and they meet this subversive Eschatologist who's telling them what to expect and helping them fake ID cards for supermarket purchases and stuff. Prophetic or just insightful? Dunno, but it sure nailed it for a flick that was old even in the 70's taken from an even older book.. It is of course the standard empire-in-decline scenario, but then, we are one, so if it's applied to others in the past doesn't mean it still doesn't fit the bill now.

There's another turn-of-the-system type online book i just read called "Alongside Night" which is a little more us-and-now specific on the economic tip about an underground Agorist cadre operating outside the paper economy that actually has a *really* cool happy ending, peace, liberty and sound money for all, WooHoo.. it was nice to read something that managed to be both relevant and inspirational, a pretty tall order these days. Been meaning to email the author and thank him.

LAISSEZ FAIRE!!

(Blue turban, hehe, yea, the Nostradamus guy.. loved those sweeping motions he made with his arms as he launched his missiles, he was into it Click here to enlarge)
    ​"For the most part, it was pretty quiet all night long in gold and silver, but I'm sure the bullion banks are still lurking out there somewhere." -Ed Steer

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge, might as well label every thread Ron paul.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Looks like florida will be spared again! It's a lil farther easterly than Irene might stay offshore, but i'd leave my plywood up for now i think.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

lolwut

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

We clear..

Disney World had a page called "chance of hurricane based on visiting date for hurricane season 2011" but the link didn't work.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345