Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    This is why i stay away from drugs. I smoked a little weed 12 years ago but I stopped after a really bad experience.
    Not really into weed either, had a couple panic attacks that weren't pleasant.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Not really into weed either, had a couple panic attacks that weren't pleasant.
    After no alcohol for two weeks and then being forced to drink massive amounts with the CEO of my new job I got $#@! faced very quickly. The next day I had one of the worst hangovers of my life. I had to smoke and finally was able to eat something, after about 30 mins. I was fine and dandy. I could tell I wasn't myself though, super quiet. I am not a smoker anymore, kind of hard to say because of my past but it is for the best!
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Smoking weed here and there is not too bad for you IMO, specially when you are really stressed out and just want to chill. I really enjoy it when I smoke small amounts, but if I over do it, I start freaking out and it's not a cool feeling lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Smoking weed here and there is not too bad for you IMO, specially when you are really stressed out and just want to chill. I really enjoy it when I smoke small amounts, but if I over do it, I start freaking out and it's not a cool feeling lol.
    I enjoy smoking SMALL amount of weed when it comes to sign employees' check lol and the big point is i'm not addicted to it at all. However as i enjoy smoking it, after the good part the hate part comes. the sadness and the regret ruin all the joy. I believe it's good to feel bad, it shows that you are still able to choose the right way and that's the reason i smoke so rarely or else I would be ...
    At the end, all drugs suck. every person should stay away from it. would be good if i listened to my own advice though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

I smoke several huge joints every day since I moved to Cali and I've been feeling better than ever. I used to have a ton of anxiety and bad thoughts all the time before.
    It also gets me to sleep during more normal hours.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    I smoke several huge joints every day since I moved to Cali and I've been feeling better than ever. I used to have a ton of anxiety and bad thoughts all the time before.
    It also gets me to sleep during more normal hours.
    Lol yeah I've never had anything bad happen from high quality THC either....

I'm more worried about pesticides and GMOs.... but that is already in most of our food anyway....

I think in the Netherlands LSD and some other pretty crazy ones are considered "soft drugs" and are legal.

Anyone here ever shroom? It actually can open up some really interesting perspectives of life that you normally wouldn't be in the right state of mind to observe.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I used to grow shrooms. I stopped because they got boring. It's amazing though. I still like it even though I haven't tripped hard in a couple years. I'd have the most awesome trip right now because I'm in weed paradise here and I'm in a great mood all the time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Lol yeah I've never had anything bad happen from high quality THC either....

I'm more worried about pesticides and GMOs.... but that is already in most of our food anyway....

I think in the Netherlands LSD and some other pretty crazy ones are considered "soft drugs" and are legal.

Anyone here ever shroom? It actually can open up some really interesting perspectives of life that you normally wouldn't be in the right state of mind to observe.
    I have my own very strong opinions about psychedelic drugs. I believe they serve an intimate purpose within human evolution. I could talk hours about the subject, that's all I used to read about.

I want to start a thread about it because there is one man who needs to be mentioned, ironically he is not a 'druggie' or cokehead. He is a biochemist who single handedly synthesized over 220 unique psychedelic drugs that he tested on himself and logged all accounts. His name is Alexander Shulgin and he wrote the book Pikhal.

There are two classes of substances, bad drugs and good drugs.

Bad drugs are things like krokodil, heroin and cocaine.

Good drugs, believe it or not are some of the oldest forms of mental rehabilitation offered by native tribes all over the world. The peyote cactus, psylocybin mushroom plants, ayuhausca brew and many other medicines. They are not drugs in cultures that view them more like medicines to cleanse the MIND. In this country we only want to cleanse the body, but we are primitive, in fact if you can cleanse the mind you do a better job of cleansing the body. Hence why a lot of psychedelics when distributed in the right fashion have strong medicinal purposes.

I think the public view of LSD, 2CB, 2CI, Mescaline, psylocibyn and DMT are that they are 'druggie' drugs when in fact these drugs are almost harmless to your body but can do things to your mind that you cannot imagine. Some people cant handle it, some people can. Its just like penicillin, some bodies cannot handle it, some minds cannot handle LSD. Keep an open mind and you can open doors you've never even dreamed of.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    I think the public view of LSD, 2CB, 2CI, Mescaline, psylocibyn and DMT are that they are 'druggie' drugs when in fact these drugs are almost harmless to your body but can do things to your mind that you cannot imagine. Some people cant handle it, some people can. Its just like penicillin, some bodies cannot handle it, some minds cannot handle LSD. Keep an open mind and you can open doors you've never even dreamed of.
    I'm adding a real life experience to this paragraph.
    in college times when I was stupid as $#@!, I used LSD as a hobby once in a week. the side effects on me and other guys were minimum, and that was sleeping too much.
    one day as we were enjoying the high feel of LSD, my body's cousin came into us and said i want to try it and we said ok. my body gave him a little amount of LSD ( in those days, LSD was in paper shape ). it was a sunny day and after a few hours I said let's pack up our stuff and leave, everybody stood except the new guy. i thought he was sleeping, i went to him to wake him up and in that moment I saw something strange in his eyes. I told him to get up and his answer to me was " I can't see anything ", i remember that moment like it happened yesterday.
    He was staring at for 1 hour, 1 $#@!ing hour because of that $#@! we gave him. this happened 5 years ago, since then he has been in operation room in different hospitals in different countries. his corneas are destroyed %100 and no doctor can bring his eyesight back. one doctor claimed he can bring only %20 but failed at it.
    that was the last time i gave someone something.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    I want to start a thread about it because there is one man who needs to be mentioned, ironically he is not a 'druggie' or cokehead. He is a biochemist who single handedly synthesized over 220 unique psychedelic drugs that he tested on himself and logged all accounts. His name is Alexander Shulgin and he wrote the book Pikhal.
    Start the thread.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    in college times when I was stupid as $#@!, I used LSD as a hobby once in a week. the side effects on me and other guys were minimum, and that was sleeping too much.
    one day as we were enjoying the high feel of LSD, my body's cousin came into us and said i want to try it and we said ok. my body gave him a little amount of LSD ( in those days, LSD was in paper shape ). it was a sunny day and after a few hours I said let's pack up our stuff and leave, everybody stood except the new guy. i thought he was sleeping, i went to him to wake him up and in that moment I saw something strange in his eyes. I told him to get up and his answer to me was " I can't see anything ", i remember that moment like it happened yesterday.
    He was staring at for 1 hour, 1 $#@!ing hour because of that $#@! we gave him. this happened 5 years ago, since then he has been in operation room in different hospitals in different countries. his corneas are destroyed 0 and no doctor can bring his eyesight back. one doctor claimed he can bring only but failed at it.
    That is a pretty $#@!ed up story.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    He was staring at for 1 hour, 1 $#@!ing hour because of that $#@! we gave him. this happened 5 years ago, since then he has been in operation room in different hospitals in different countries. his corneas are destroyed 0 and no doctor can bring his eyesight back. one doctor claimed he can bring only but failed at it.
    Sad to hear, but like I said; the drug is not for everyone. Like any substance there are risks, some peoples bodies/minds cannot handle some drugs that other people can which is why there is ALWAYS risk.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    A person blinded by LSD.... interesting....

Kinda like the story of Saul in the Bible, wonder if he'll ever get his sight back.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Are these kids doing those drugs?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^ WTF? Why would they be doing that?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d5_1338585380

This video shows a male patient, 26yo with a hepatitis C, dry gangrene
    of the foot and a wet gangrene of the thigh - the result of intravenous
    injections of Koaxil - new drug that is popular among heroin-addicted
    people because of the price (cheaper than opioids) and easy access (most
    of the Russian pharmacies sell it without a prescription). The tool
    that was used to cut the bones is called "Gigli" saw. The procedure
    shown on video was needed because of the potential contamination and/or
    ethical concerns. The doctors amputated the rest of his leg later during
    regular surgical operation.The procedure shown on video was needed
    because of the potential contamination and/or ethical concerns. The
    doctors amputated the rest of his leg later during regular surgical
    operation. The main concern of that poor guy was how painful procedure
    will be. Because of the necrotic process in the tissue during a gangrene
    all nerves are damaged so the person does not feel a thing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I couldn't watch the video for some reason. A little to early in the morning yet for that..... Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Staying the $#@! away from heroin

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Staying the $#@! away from heroin
    Never tried but to be honest, I hear it's the bees knees.
    Gotta be great if people value it over their souls.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Geez, that Krokodil stuff is horrifying!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    i smoked for the first time in 6 months last weekend... it was too intense since my tolerance is all but gone ...i didn't like it at all...but i'd rather get throttled off the $#@! every once in a while then have a massive tolerance to the stuff like i used to and not get any longevity out of it.

a more interesting topic to me though is this notion that lsd and shrooms open up new doors and revelations...atleast lasting ones anyway
    the question is:
    can you clearly recall in a linear and rational fashion what epiphanies you took away from your 'trips' in the past?
    because in the past even i have thought i'd figured out how to prove the existence of god or some other impossibly difficult concept only to
    wake up the next day desperately trying to remember what i thought was so earth shattering and all i could recall was that IT was transcending but no empirical insight or revelations to make the notion valid.
    even if the trip does provide some profound knowledge it is highly unlikely that you'll be able to pull anything meaningful from it to share with others as you will not be able to clearly articulate what it was that you came to understand ...kinda like trying to remember a scary or awesom dream from the night before. just my .02

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I practice Lucid dreaming much better than DRUGS.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
    i smoked for the first time in 6 months last weekend... it was too intense since my tolerance is all but gone ...i didn't like it at all...but i'd rather get throttled off the $#@! every once in a while then have a massive tolerance to the stuff like i used to and not get any longevity out of it. a more interesting topic to me though is this notion that lsd and shrooms open up new doors and revelations...atleast lasting ones anyway the question is: can you clearly recall in a linear and rational fashion what epiphanies you took away from your 'trips' in the past? because in the past even i have thought i'd figured out how to prove the existence of god or some other impossibly difficult concept only to wake up the next day desperately trying to remember what i thought was so earth shattering and all i could recall was that IT was transcending but no empirical insight or revelations to make the notion valid. even if the trip does provide some profound knowledge it is highly unlikely that you'll be able to pull anything meaningful from it to share with others as you will not be able to clearly articulate what it was that you came to understand ...kinda like trying to remember a scary or awesom dream from the night before. just my .02
    I see what you are saying. It's something that you can't express it with words or something, it's best to write or paint what you see when you are high, even small things that point in the right direction after when you come back to the real world. I was in Goa a few years ago aand there was a group of scientists that used LSD to solve algebraic equations. I'm not talking about the stuff that the teacher writes on the board to impress the students, i'm talking about those stuff that takes months or years to get solved. It was charts and mathematical statements that was flaying off there. I was impressed with those guys so i sat there and just watched them. After hours that they came back to earth, they looked completely clueless like a 2 years old kid. Drugs are very mystery things, they have the ability to turn your brain off forever and also they can open new doors to you at the same time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i smoked for the first time in 6 months last weekend... it was too intense since my tolerance is all but gone ...i didn't like it at all...but i'd rather get throttled off the $#@! every once in a while then have a massive tolerance to the stuff like i used to and not get any longevity out of it.

a more interesting topic to me though is this notion that lsd and shrooms open up new doors and revelations...atleast lasting ones anyway
    the question is:
    can you clearly recall in a linear and rational fashion what epiphanies you took away from your 'trips' in the past?
    because in the past even i have thought i'd figured out how to prove the existence of god or some other impossibly difficult concept only to
    wake up the next day desperately trying to remember what i thought was so earth shattering and all i could recall was that IT was transcending but no empirical insight or revelations to make the notion valid.
    even if the trip does provide some profound knowledge it is highly unlikely that you'll be able to pull anything meaningful from it to share with others as you will not be able to clearly articulate what it was that you came to understand ...kinda like trying to remember a scary or awesom dream from the night before. just my .02
    I sometimes have moments of complete clarity like that and I've started to try writing these things down. The problem is if you are not sober it is difficult to remember to do so. I wonder how many ideas like what you suggested I've let slip away.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

the question is:
    I respect your opinion. I don't agree that drugs like LSD or shrooms will open your mind up and generate any meaningful thoughts. That's my opinion. I've taken Ambien before and I recall experiencing what I thought -- at the time -- were marvelous, money-making ideas. Then I woke up the next morning and just laughed at myself and thought, what a dumb idea.

No use comparing drugs (i.e., "yeah, but Ambien isn't LSD or shrooms") because it's not the drug that matters but the chemical reaction and binding to receptors in your brain that causes the effect.

Anyway, my suggestion is this: If you genuinely believe there is even a remote chance of conceiving some remarkable thoughts while under the influence of a hallucinogen, then take your drug of choice, sit at home in a safe place, and set up a video camera. Write a sign or note to yourself to remind yourself that the trip is meant to be evaluated later on. Go about it casually. Let the thoughts flow and speak your mind into the camera. I would be shocked if you were impressed by your conceptions upon review of the video.

That's just my opinion. I'm not putting you down. I'm just pressing the issue a little further. My point is, it may be fun to glorify the supposed mind-liberating effects of hallucinogens and other mind-altering drugs, but in reality if an individual truly believed they could explain the likes of G-d (or anything on that esoteric and illusive level) by paying $8 for a couple hits of LSD, they would do it often. Why wouldn't they?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast