Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

2012 CLS 63 Tuned- +80hp/+150tq

Got my baseline dyno last week and went and got my tune from Eurorev/Singh autosport on fri. Car feels great..went on few runs up to 165mph and it was pulling like a freight train. I'm very happy with the tune and it drives like stock except when you stomp on it. Been modding cars long enough to know it was best to take to independent dyno shop and i'm very pleased with result. Coming from PTT, W212 E63, C 63 and E60 M5..this is by far the best and fastest car i've own! BTW this same dyno did a 2012 S63 with Performance Pkg and it was 537 rwhp and 611 tq which was published on Insideline.com. This show you the potential of the M157.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Well sir, I'm impressed.

The torque gain is absolutely nasty, disgusting, horrifying. All meant in a good way.

What can I say, you reported back your results and Singh came through and appears to have a healthy tune. Congrats, props, and all of that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

How much is this tune BTW?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Sticky..Tune list for $3000. The reason i post here is i know you're a true enthusiast just like most of us and i had good result and wanted to share with fellow modders. When i had my PTT i tried the Evoms piggy back tune and was beaten by a slightly modded M3..i took it off and got my money back. The PTT with the AWD felt and is heavier then the CLS. It does not handle as good as PTT but it sure is faster!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Fly970TT Click here to enlarge
    Thanks Sticky..Tune list for $3000. The reason i post here is i know you're a true enthusiast just like most of us and i had good result and wanted to share with fellow modders. When i had my PTT i tried the Evoms piggy back tune and was beaten by a slightly modded M3..i took it off and got my money back. The PTT with the AWD felt and is heavier then the CLS. It does not handle as good as PTT but it sure is faster!
    You are referring to the EVOMSit software or something else entirely? Find it odd they could not gain power on a panamera TT.

Yes, I am enthusiast and this was promoted to the front page as it deserve to be.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes it was Evomsit piggy back software. It would boost quickly but would not past 10psi..stock will hit 12-14psi. They sent 3 units and all the same. With these new ECU is harder to tune and the best way is to flash the ECU. I'll post the vid of my PTT vs M3 tomorrow...i was so disappointed i sold the damn car shortly after. PTT is fast from dig but it craps out at the top end. This cars feel stronger up even without the tune.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Yes it was Evomsit piggy back software. It would boost quickly but would not past 10psi..stock will hit 12-14psi. They sent 3 units and all the same. With these new ECU is harder to tune and the best way is to flash the ECU. I'll post the vid of my PTT vs M3 tomorrow...i was so disappointed i sold the damn car shortly after. PTT is fast from dig but it craps out at the top end. This cars feel stronger up even without the tune.
    EVOMSit I thought was a flash, they do piggy backs?

I would love to see that video.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Here's the Vid of PTT vs M3 :

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

wow those are some awesome gains on the CLS, must haul like a freight train now with that torque Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Here's the Vid of PTT vs M3 :http://youtu.be/co0JcIkqrH4
    Ok, I'd be pissed off.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

very nice gains! That thing is a torque monster. Even in stock form that torque is just flat from begging to redline.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.