Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I dont post much, just read alot but after reading this I had to post up and say im sorry for your loss. My daughter died at the start of this year. Its sad but you have to believe that they are definetely in a better place. She died of doctor negligence so not completely the same but its terrible to feel helpless when someone you love and care about that is a part of your family has something bad happen to them and you can do nothing to stop it. My heart goes out to you and especially your brother and his wife, may god look after them and get them through the tough times ahead.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WOW that's just crazy, so very sad to see this kind of thing, ....... no words man..... so sorry for all of your loss.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Horrible.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

kind of an update.

the mother finally came back from her trip to haiti, news broken to her. My sister in law and other brother in laws all flew to NJ to be with her. Her husband and her havent been getting along, things will probably end up in divorce, as if life could not possibly get any worse. My wife is very attached to Priscilla, the woman whos parents and daughter were murdered. She is trying to convince her to move down to florida to be with us for a little bit.

Every single one of us should be thankful we are alive.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

This is $#@!ing tragic man. Absolutely tragic. Man my blood is boiling right now. I knew someone that I had met, the next day I find out he was dead. He was down for a sports tournament, went home. The morning he was going to fly out, his father shoots him, his brother, and his wife, then commits suicide.

My prayers are with them man, and I hope scum like this piece of $#@! rot in hell.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

i usually believe death should be private, no need to involve others in your grief. but this is very different, the guy needs to be known publicly as the pig he is. regardless if he turned himself in or not the despicable act puts letters across his forehead. i hope he gets raped every day in prison.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

You know what the most $#@!ed up $#@! is. He is going to prison to get fed three meals a day, clothed and with a roof over his head.

And all that is paid for by NJ state taxes. So in effect, Priscilla is paying for his housing and food. Awesome justice system we got going here.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Avoided looking at this thread for as long as I could.

I don't know what to say.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    You know what the most $#@!ed up $#@! is. He is going to prison to get fed three meals a day, clothed and with a roof over his head.

And all that is paid for by NJ state taxes. So in effect, Priscilla is paying for his housing and food. Awesome justice system we got going here.
    The only alternative would be to simply remove him permanently from the population. But with the amount of appeals necessary and the time table for that to happen it still would require a tremendous tax burden.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12