Close

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

All you helpful folks get in here!!!

I realized that when I receive money in paypal and they are "gifted" (sender click the gift button instead of goods or services) I get charged no fees. Is there a limit to the use of this, as in is there a top dollar amount that can be gifted without fee? and what if all my incoming money are "gifted", would they suspend my account or something for "frauding" their $#@!?

b4 you call me dishonest or any other type of bull$#@! just send me a pm and I would love to explain to you the numerous separate occasions that I was scammed by both buyers and sellers (mostly buyers) and paypal took their "seller protection" and shoved it so far up my ass that I slept standing up. Also not to mention the amount of interest they make off my constant balance in there.

My dog coughs, its like a gagging cough, but only when I am playing with him. When I play with him, he gets excited and hop around and bark and growl, then he will start coughing. If say I lock him outside and he is pissed and barks, he can bark for hours and doesn't cough. Is this normal? He is a full grown pit mix. I asked the vet before and he said its fine without listening to the cough or even looking at my dog, I don't think he gives a $#@!.

Is there a way on bimmerplace to click 1 button and it will tell me which thread has a reply since the last time I clicked on it. you know, like in e90post where if i click user cp, threads with replies will come up in bold. Because maybe I am dumb and I am doing it wrong but the only way I can do that here is by clicking Control Panel and then clicking manage subscriptions. I want to do 1 click. Also what do I click when I am making a thread to subscribe before I click submit so I don't have to click subscribe again after the thread is made? Also how do I stop getting emails telling me there is a reply to a thread I subscribed?

How come I can read something in my head with a perfect British accent but not when I try to speak it?

I like cake
    2008 E92 335i coupe | Extra turbo package | Sapphire Black | Black Leatherette | Gray Poplar | ZSP | 6-speed | Nav | CA | PDC |

for the truth...
    http://www.anti-cnn.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: All you helpful folks get in here!!!

1) Didn't know that about eBay but I'm going to have to use it.

2) Strange.

3) I think you should write this in the suggestion section. I do know that if there's a new reply in a thread that the icon before the thread title will be orange and shake.

4) Chicks dig the British accent.

Cake is overrated. Click here to enlarge

I don't think I provided much assistance to you. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1) $#@! the man before he $#@!s you.

2) Call your vet.

3) No clue.

4) I have that problem with a Chinese accent.

5) I love cake as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1. Get rid of Yom's sig
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69
    4) I have that problem with a Chinese accent.
    I hav ze same provlem wif ze German accent. Yah.