Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Eurocharged C63 AMG M156 V3 software/ecu tune results - before and after dyno

OK folks so I pulled the trigger on a tune - currently at Eurocharged with Jerry getting the latest V3 tune software. I'm also removing the charcoals filters and installing K&Ns...if the dyno charts are accurate, my car is going to be a whole new animal after this!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BK63AMG Click here to enlarge
    OK folks so I pulled the trigger on a tune - currently at Eurocharged with Jerry getting the latest V3 tune software. I'm also removing the charcoals filters and installing K&Ns...if the dyno charts are accurate, my car is going to be a whole new animal after this!
    Awesome! Congrats, care if I create a new thread for this tune and the results?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    By all means - go ahead!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    By all means - go ahead!
    Done Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    wow 80 whp gain. thats awesome!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    wow 80 whp gain. thats awesome!
    On a DD, in shootout mode, very impressive.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great gains, heard just good things about Eurocharged crew.
    would be cool if we got some pics of the car. the car is absolute sick!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wouldn't mind pics of the car either.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

To say that I am excited is an understatement. This car is so fast in stock form, I can't even imagine what another 60-80WHP is going to feel like! Last weekend I hit Englishtown with a bunch of dudes from Exotics Rally (great guys) and my best DA corrected ET was 12.51 @ 115.1MPH. With newer, wider rubber en route and the tune, I can't help but think I can shave several 10ths off that time!

ECU should be delivered within the hour...I'll be swinging by my shop after work to have my new Hankook rubber mounted. I should have some initial driving impressions later this evening.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How do u have a dyno of your car with the ecu not there yet?
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    This is what I was wondering, and I think that the dyno posted above was posted by Eurocharged in a thread on MBW for their new v3 tune thread.

Maybe the op was just posting that in hope of thats what he will get?
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    i was wondering the same thing when i read it . i also notice the baseline of 332 whp . isn't that a bit low ? i would expect 50-60 whp gain as a more realistic # . whatever # you get , you are going to notice a huge difference in performance .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    i was wondering the same thing when i read it . i also notice the baseline of 332 whp . isn't that a bit low ? i would expect 50-60 whp gain as a more realistic # . whatever # you get , you are going to notice a huge difference in performance .
    Correct, that isn't my own dyno sheet. That is the dynosheet from the Eurocharged website which is why i said "if the dyno charts are accurate..."

I broached this issue with Jerry re: the low baseline of 332 and he said that the Mustang reads notoriously low - the main area to focus on is the delta. Either way, I'm expecting big gains and excited to see how it feels. The ECU is sitting in my house waiting to be installed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

BK63AMG, first thanks for choosing us and congrats on the car. It honestly will be a different animal!

Your results should mimic the dyno results posted above. The dyno is from a STOCK 63 showing the differences from our tune to stock/kn/char delete etc. Since the V3 posting, we have tuned/retuned close to 100 cars, and have not had anyone yet say wholly $%^

The new V3 tune has been long in the making, as we had found some key maps that were overlooked from before. We purchased our own C63 just for this purpose and it has been living on the dyno for quite some time.

(reminder: all customers with a current C63 tune, talk to us to get the newest version FREE)

The dyno does read low and it's a dyno D. It has been reading approx 30-40whp lower since the upgrade that we did to an all digital unit. This is a known issue (for lack of a better word) for all those that have gone this path (I know other shops and tuners say the same thing)

Key notes:

SHOOTOUT MODE No bs here. You should get very similar results from any dyno d you bring the car to when running in this mode.

BK63AMG, if you're not thrilled with the results let me know. I will refund you no questions asked! That's how confident I am in this software offering.
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Correct, that isn't my own dyno sheet. That is the dynosheet from the Eurocharged website which is why i said "if the dyno charts are accurate..."

I broached this issue with Jerry re: the low baseline of 332 and he said that the Mustang reads notoriously low - the main area to focus on is the delta. Either way, I'm expecting big gains and excited to see how it feels. The ECU is sitting in my house waiting to be installed.
    well get your a55 home and install it and let us know what you think Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    well get your a55 home and install it and let us know what you think Click here to enlarge
    this! but with the word ASS
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 10.46 @ 134.42
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST C32 - 12.33 @ 115.08

Locations in Houston - Chicago - Boston - DC- Toronto - Hong Kong - South Africa
    Over 30 other dealer locations around the word

Sales@eurocharged.com

Over 7000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    BK63AMG, first thanks for choosing us and congrats on the car. It honestly will be a different animal!

Your results should mimic the dyno results posted above. The dyno is from a STOCK 63 showing the differences from our tune to stock/kn/char delete etc. Since the V3 posting, we have tuned/retuned close to 100 cars, and have not had anyone yet say wholly $%^

The new V3 tune has been long in the making, as we had found some key maps that were overlooked from before. We purchased our own C63 just for this purpose and it has been living on the dyno for quite some time.

(reminder: all customers with a current C63 tune, talk to us to get the newest version FREE)

The dyno does read low and it's a dyno D. It has been reading approx 30-40whp lower since the upgrade that we did to an all digital unit. This is a known issue (for lack of a better word) for all those that have gone this path (I know other shops and tuners say the same thing)

Key notes:

SHOOTOUT MODE No bs here. You should get very similar results from any dyno d you bring the car to when running in this mode.

BK63AMG, if you're not thrilled with the results let me know. I will refund you no questions asked! That's how confident I am in this software offering.
    i will agree with you and say that no matter what the worthless dyno #s say , real world experience will be the true test for him .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Oh trust me, fellas, I'm leaving work early today to get home :-) My plan is to hit the track on Friday night and see how she runs so I can compare time slips from last week and this week - IMO, those are the #s that matter most, not dynos.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's a dyno dynamics in shootout mode.... they read LOW.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jake@Eurocharged.com Click here to enlarge
    I want to emphasize this again, thank you for running in shootout mode. Everyone with a dyno dynamics should get in this habit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I want to emphasize this again, thank you for running in shootout mode. Everyone with a dyno dynamics should get in this habit.
    I still can't imagine what my car is going to feel like after this tune...I hope my new Hankook Ventus are up to task!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I still can't imagine what my car is going to feel like after this tune...I hope my new Hankook Ventus are up to task!
    I'm looking forward to your 1/4 mile numbers. Did you do any passes without a tune?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm looking forward to your 1/4 mile numbers. Did you do any passes without a tune?
    Yes, last week I did about 20 passes bone stock with stock Pirellis. My fastest was 12.5 @ 115MPH so I expect this number to improve significantly with the tune + 265 rears (my trap should def jump) so I'd love to see if I can crack into the 11's...though I'm a novice at drag racing so I'm not sure if this is achievable on street rubber.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes, last week I did about 20 passes bone stock with stock Pirellis. My fastest was 12.5 @ 115MPH so I expect this number to improve significantly with the tune + 265 rears (my trap should def jump) so I'd love to see if I can crack into the 11's...though I'm a novice at drag racing so I'm not sure if this is achievable on street rubber.
    Would you mind posting the slip?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast