Close

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    ya bro...it's been common knowledge on the boards that I am running carbon fiber Sparco CLK DTM seats, and BS's have no rear seats....props to Mr. Obvious.
    Not sure why u gotta come out at me like thar always, if you don't want to share on your setup don't? Just say it, and I won't ask. If you rather talk in private about it text me 631-831-3955..

Any clue on the weight of the wheels you ran and tire type?
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

0 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    @15psi. Prove it.
    Vids are going to be posted very shorty then what ae all you douchebags gonna whine about?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Vids are going to be posted very shorty then what ae all you douchebags gonna whine about?
    Ill Probably just say Congrats unless the video doesn't prove it. I don't see why you are calling me a douchebag. I'm just asking if it shifts. Its a high point of contention with that amount of power
    and this tranny.
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Not sure why u gotta come out at me like thar always, if you don't want to share on your setup don't? Just say it, and I won't ask. If you rather talk in private about it text me 631-831-3955..

Any clue on the weight of the wheels you ran and tire type?
    dude, everyone on this boeard as well as MBW knows I disclose EVERYTHING about the mods on my car, there are no secrets and the races seats have been installed for 3 years and there's an entire thread on them. I do not have an accurate estimate of the drag wheel weight but when I get near a scale I will weigh them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    They are never satisfied....anyway enough of winding people (propain buddy you are so easy)! Come to Vegas and I will buy you a drink

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    They are never satisfied....anyway enough of winding people (propain buddy you are so easy)! Come to Vegas and I will buy you a drink
    Im easy? What are you going to do next? Cry that you are leaving again? LOL Come to NY and ill buy YOU a drink. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Joseph - I assume the smiley face means you are coming to Vegas with Steve and my transmission guy! I will be coming from S.A. so if I am tired you can drive no??? Click here to enlarge
    As I said, I will be there to offer support. You have been kind to me greatly helping myself as well as the board and I would like to show my appreciation.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ill Probably just say Congrats unless the video doesn't prove it. I don't see why you are calling me a douchebag. I'm just asking if it shifts. Its a high point of contention with that amount of power
    and this tranny.
    ...and the point I am trying to make is Andy/Barfly doesn't have all the answers. The way Andy/Barfly operates is that if somebody else has a better product or more knowledge they must be lying. Well guess what, he's wrong and he's gonna eat his words here and be exposed as the teabagger that he really is. There is a TON of information that will be released that Andy/Barfly/MHP has no fvcking clue about, let's jus leave it at that for now.

Steve, how those videos coming? The sooner you post the sooner we shut down Andy/Barfly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Ice in an intercooler does not fix a high da. I lived in Denver and believe me that a supercharged car suffers greatly at altitude. I gained a little over 1 psi from 5250 to sea level, but I ran out of fuel at sea level on the exact same setup. Also humidity is there no matter what. Ice will help though on a given day for sure but ice on a bad da does not make it the same as good da.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ...and the point I am trying to make is Andy/Barfly doesn't have all the answers. The way Andy/Barfly operates is that if somebody else has a better product or more knowledge they must be lying. Well guess what, he's wrong and he's gonna eat his words here and be exposed as the teabagger that he really is. There is a TON of information that will be released that Andy/Barfly/MHP has no fvcking clue about, let's jus leave it at that for now.

Steve, how those videos coming? The sooner you post the sooner we shut down Andy/Barfly.
    I would love to dispense with all the drama and winding up and get down to brass tacks. I look forward to the video. Thank you for taking the time and getting to the track and providing the info.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That and you guys are busy hashing out your plans for the 19th on the forums.... LOL I never understood that. "Hey lets share with everyone our plans" PM and phones are wonderful tools unless your just doing it for everyone else to see. Click here to enlarge
    I do not think it is matter of sharing plans as much as you among others have been very demanding of 1/4 mile times. Well, one prominent run in high heat has already been done showing owners intend to get these to the strip and another owner is telling you he will be going to the strip as well.

No harm in letting you know more runs are coming, just as everyone has been saying. Also no harm in saying we will be in Vegas, come on down if you want to see it!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thats not cool...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I would love to dispense with all the drama and winding up and get down to brass tacks. I look forward to the video. Thank you for taking the time and getting to the track and providing the info.
    This was your best post in the thread... thus far.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This was your best post in the thread... thus far.
    Thanks mom.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks mom.
    You're welcome sweetheart. Now let's all play nice Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You're welcome sweetheart. Now let's all play nice Click here to enlarge
    LOL. I have been. Check your boys for thread productivity. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Welcome to MBW. Just got moderated. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by whipplem104 Click here to enlarge
    Ice in an intercooler does not fix a high da. I lived in Denver and believe me that a supercharged car suffers greatly at altitude. I gained a little over 1 psi from 5250 to sea level, but I ran out of fuel at sea level on the exact same setup. Also humidity is there no matter what. Ice will help though on a given day for sure but ice on a bad da does not make it the same as good da.
    don't try to rationalize with fools, they are never wrong. You're wasting your breat man, these forum jockeys are all highly educated scientists and engineers, most of these guys holdengineering degrees thermal nuclear race engines (top secret stuff) well beyond the meager knowledhe of someone with only a mechanical or structural engineering degree...to put it simply, these guys are friggin smar, just ask them, they will tell you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Thats not cool...
    no, its not cool, but you know its true Rob. There is no way to satisfy some people and it gets old. I have not said much on any board for the past 3 months so I guess I'm making up for lost time. BTW what is the date for the fall MIR event?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by whipplem104 Click here to enlarge
    Obviously but Da affects motor only cars much more and the fact of adding ice also helps yea it doesn't make it pefect but it does help significantly!
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    don't try to rationalize with fools, they are never wrong.

I want to know how it shifts at 21 psi too. Maybe with some spray on top of that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well thanks for the results jrcart. Goodluck and let us know when you come out to the east coast! It could be a large meeting of the minds,
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Jim, Sorry if I hijacked your thread a bit but as soon as you posted the times more and more questions coming like 15psi prove which just show ignorance. Good job again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I agree totally that ice helps but I also know that supercharged cars are affected by the DA a lot. I do not know for sure what the exact ratio is but I disagree with the calculators on the minor change. There is no way to lump a supercharger and a turbo into the same category unless you are changing pulleys for different conditions. My point was that at even almost the same boost level the car can run very different times due to DA.
    For reference on intake temps with ice, I cut .11 off of a quarter mile run with my car Friday night with almost the same conditions on the DA with ice. I had about 10-15 degrees c cooler intake temps. It is just not and equalizer.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast