Close

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Those are two super high powered offenses though.
    Whatever, this makes me feel better about the COlts D!!! We will see Sunday when they play the Texans who also have a pretty damn good offense!
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    Whatever, this makes me feel better about the COlts D!!! We will see Sunday when they play the Texans who also have a pretty damn good offense!
    The Colts will finally need to play D with Collins controlling the offense.

I think Collins is done so the Colts will struggle.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

The Colts will finally need to play D with Collins controlling the offense.

I think Collins is done so the Colts will struggle.
    I know its a long shot, but I think KC can carry the colts to a 4-4 record at least and then at that point Manning will return well rested and light it up...I also think the Colts D will surprise people...
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I have Brees on my fantasy team. Click here to enlarge
    2004 E500 - Eurocharged ECU, VRP headers and E55 exhaust. #1 record holder on dragtimes (13.49@102.5)
    2005 SL600 - OE Tuning ECU/ Speedriven TCU - #1 record holder on dragtimes (11.02@126)

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqKECRhvlf4

Powered by:Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama Click here to enlarge
    I have Brees on my fantasy team. Click here to enlarge
    Nice,,,he got ya some points tonight!
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I know its a long shot, but I think KC can carry the colts to a 4-4 record at least and then at that point Manning will return well rested and light it up...I also think the Colts D will surprise people...
    That's if Manning even returns, if he does come back, you know his throwing arm won't be the same. Good luck competing for last place with the Jags for AFC south.
    2010 335i Coupe Le Mans Blue
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scourge82 Click here to enlarge
    That's if Manning even returns, if he does come back, you know his throwing arm won't be the same. Good luck competing for last place with the Jags for AFC south.
    The problem with the Texans is that this first game against the Colts is their Super Bowl. If they lose, they will be heart broken and tank the season...If they win, they will be caught up in their own hype and tank the season just like last year. Couldn't win the division with an unhealthy Manning and 17 Colts on IR...
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

The problem with the Texans is that this first game against the Colts is their Super Bowl. If they lose, they will be heart broken and tank the season...If they win, they will be caught up in their own hype and tank the season just like last year. Couldn't win the division with an unhealthy Manning and 17 Colts on IR...
    True, But it's the same for the rest of the AFC South. The road to the playoffs goes through Indy. You have to beat them in order to have a chance to be in the playoffs.
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

True, But it's the same for the rest of the AFC South. The road to the playoffs goes through Indy. You have to beat them in order to have a chance to be in the playoffs.
    This sucks.....I hope Manning can come back by week 10....But I agree with you, he will be out all year...sucks! Click here to enlarge

Wouldnt you rather beat the Colts with Manning though?
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yeah I would love to see Mario Williams sack Manning until he craps himself and then more, he'll just have to make due with Collins, I guess.
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Anyone watching the Raven's and Steeler's game. The Steelers are getting killed.

Where you at KB, what the hell is happening to the Colts?
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Anyone watching the Raven's and Steeler's game. The Steelers are getting killed.

Where you at KB, what the hell is happening to the Colts?
    Ugh...this game is hilarious! I can't stop laughing! There are some positives though.

Positives:

1. Colts are well on their way to drafting Andrew Luck with the first pick next draft.

2. This proves that the idiot Jim Caldwell can not coach without Peyton Manning and maybe he will be fired at the end of the season, then we get Bill Cowher.

3. Proves that Bill Polian sucks as a GM. He made one good draft pick back in 1998 and has been riding on that for the past 14 yrs. He needs to retire.

4. Proves that Peyton Manning is the best football player in history. Hell, watching this game, you would think he also played defense.

5. When attending games, I will be able to get to have a better time because I wont have to worry about things like actually winning the game.

Negatives:

1. Colts are well on their way to drafting Andrew Luck with the first pick next draft. (They won't draft him because of point #3.)

2. This proves that the idiot Jim Caldwell can not coach without Peyton Manning and maybe he will be fired at the end of the season, then we get Bill Cowher. (He won't be fired. (Because of point #3)

3. Proves that Bill Polian sucks as a GM. He made one good draft pick back in 1998 and has been riding on that for the past 14 yrs. He needs to retire. (He won't retire, and if he did, it wouldnt matter anyway because his son is his successor.)

4. Proves that Peyton Manning is the best football player in history. Hell, watching this game, you would think he also played defense. (Manning will probably retire)

5. When attending games, I will be able to get to have a better time because I wont have to worry about things like actually winning the game. (I like to watch them win)
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

The big mistake the Colts did was build the team around Manning and that's it, they didn't bother to think about life without him and now they are paying for it. I'm still scratching my head on why they waited as long as they did to come up with a backup plan.

It's no secret after Tony Dungy left, Manning pretty much became the team playmaker, not Caldwell. I would of atleast expected Manning to be at the game to help with play calling(another Indy mistake).

I doubt the Colts, let alone any other team will be able to get Cowher. A lot of teams tried to get him and failed. I don't think he will come back anytime soon, he's got his hands full raising his kids after the passing of his wife to cancer.
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Ugh...this game is hilarious! I can't stop laughing! There are some positives though.

Positives:

1. Colts are well on their way to drafting Andrew Luck with the first pick next draft.

2. This proves that the idiot Jim Caldwell can not coach without Peyton Manning and maybe he will be fired at the end of the season, then we get Bill Cowher.

3. Proves that Bill Polian sucks as a GM. He made one good draft pick back in 1998 and has been riding on that for the past 14 yrs. He needs to retire.

4. Proves that Peyton Manning is the best football player in history. Hell, watching this game, you would think he also played defense.

5. When attending games, I will be able to get to have a better time because I wont have to worry about things like actually winning the game.

Negatives:

1. Colts are well on their way to drafting Andrew Luck with the first pick next draft. (They won't draft him because of point #3.)

2. This proves that the idiot Jim Caldwell can not coach without Peyton Manning and maybe he will be fired at the end of the season, then we get Bill Cowher. (He won't be fired. (Because of point #3)

3. Proves that Bill Polian sucks as a GM. He made one good draft pick back in 1998 and has been riding on that for the past 14 yrs. He needs to retire. (He won't retire, and if he did, it wouldnt matter anyway because his son is his successor.)

4. Proves that Peyton Manning is the best football player in history. Hell, watching this game, you would think he also played defense. (Manning will probably retire)

5. When attending games, I will be able to get to have a better time because I wont have to worry about things like actually winning the game. (I like to watch them win)
    I was going to laugh at you at first but this is good analysis.

Forget about Playoffs, good luck just winning a game. I was right on Kerry Collins, wasn't I? Colts should go get Garrard.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

I'm so pissed off I drafted Dallas Clark now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge
    OH YEAH!!!!!!!
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

The Packers look insanely good. However, their defense had some trouble slowing the Saints down although that is another high powered offense.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

They are going to have a great run, I have a good feeling. The panthers are going to be put to sleep this week.
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Anyone want Browns @ Colts tickets?
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

^ Why?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

^ Why?
    Because I have season tickets and am not going to the game. All the $#@!s that said they wanted them backed out so at this point I am stuck with them. Although I should probably go because this is the only game they might win. Lol
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Because I have season tickets and am not going to the game. All the $#@!s that said they wanted them backed out so at this point I am stuck with them. Although I should probably go because this is the only game they might win. Lol
    Man season tickets for this year has to hurt.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

OT-collage ball, but what a hard hit!

http://sports.yahoo.com/sportsminute

Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Your killing me Texans...
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Your killing me Texans...
    The Colts are killing me! They need to lose! I'm on the Suck for Luck campaign!!!!!
    ​#Chuckstrong

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast