Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Feeler: Volk TE37 SL with Pirelli Trafeo

I have a like new set of Volk TE37 SL's/Pirelli Trafeo's

They are in PERFECT condition. They are 19 x 9.5 (front) et22 and 19 x 10.5 (rear) et22

They are wrapped in Pirelli Trafeo tires 265/35/19 (front) and 285/35/19 (rear).

Retail for TE37 SL's is $853 each (front) and $876 each (rear) = $3458.
    Retail for Pirelli's are $614 each (front) $947 each (rear) = $3122.
    Total for the set new was $6580.

These are Pirelli's PREMIERE tire. They are the best tire Pirelli offers and are street legal. They have tested at pulling over 1.5g on the skidpad on a Porsche 911 !

This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a great set up. Local pickup preferred.

Keep in mind these wheels are in PERFECT condition. The TE37 SL stickers were not put on but I have them, along with the red aluminum valve caps.

I'm looking to get $3500 for this set up, which is what it cost me (price for them, time and gas to get them, pay tire shop to put on, tire shop to remove)

I am willing to sell just the tires as well. Since retail for these tires if $3k, I think half off at $1500 is fair?
    I'm open to this. I would be down to trade for AD08s+cash!

I can ship world wide as well. I have shipped many packages all around the world, from a lip to Egypt, a hood and rims to Hong Kong, a diff to the middle east, etc.
    You just have to give me a shipping label Click here to enlarge

I do not want to just sell the rims.
    But for the sake of it, I will take $3300 for the rims alone. I'll be honest, you're way better off taking the whole set...

This set up has a total of 124.2 miles on the exactly. 50 from original owner, rest from me (I only drove on them today, and I'll be taking them off tomorrow, so add 7.5 miles as that's how far I am from the tire top).

Thus, the they will have only 131.7 miles on them, as new as used can get.

I have the stickers as well, but they're not put on yet. I also have the valve stem caps.

Here a couple of quick pics:

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

There is no vibrations/shimmy etc while driving on these.

I was in a curvy road on my way to a play tonight with my girl and the tires handled beautifully; I just wish they didn't rub on my e93

Here is some useful information on these tires:
    http://www.us.pirelli.com/web/motors...o/default.page

http://www.pirelli.com/tyre/ww/en/mo...ro_trofeo.html

http://www.us.pirelli.com/news/2009/...g-enthusiasts/

The Trofeo is a D.O.T. (Department of Transportation) approved state-of-the-art track tire for serious driving enthusiasts.
    Designed for racetrack driving on dry asphalt.
    Developed for the most powerful sports cars in production, it exploits the Pirelli experience in motorsport: it withstands the intense use and high temperatures generated in extreme use.
    In extreme conditions, typical of racetrack driving, it reacts with precision to commands. On dry asphalt, even in the most demanding sessions it ensures high levels of grip and constant trajectories.
    P Zero™ Trofeo is not recommended for use in very wet track conditions.

Specific for racetrack driving, it is approved for road use, enabling travel to the track. In the event of very wet asphalt, with the risk of aquaplaning, prudent driving at reduced speed is recommended.
    P Zero™ Trofeo also applies the environmentally-friendly Green Performance philosophy. Its compounds are free of potentially harmful highly aromatic oils. And in terms of reduced noise levels, it already meets the legislation coming into force in the next few years.
    Trofeo’s asymmetrical tread features two wide central ribs, large tread blocks, an inner area with greater groove density and an outer area with a pattern derived from asphalt rally applications. The P Zero™ Trofeo is the best of both worlds: a fast track tire that gives racers the flexibility to drive on the street to and from the track.

The P Zero™ Trofeo achieves improved grip, uniform contact pressure and better control at speed. Its enhanced inner tread, together with its longitudinal grooves, responds to the demands of track, or road – even in the wet. Its center ribs provide added stiffness, and allow for uniform pressure distribution along the tread resulting in sure-footedness and increased driving comfort.

With over 100 years of Motorsport victories, Pirelli’s experience on the track played a key role in creating the Trofeo’s compounds and structure. From its unique construction both front and rear, to its innovative manufacturing process, and even the changes in geometry and materials used for the tire’s bead – Trofeo is a DOT street legal race tire that gives drivers a wider contact area; greater rigidity, stability during acceleration and braking, and the peace of mind of having a constant and consistent footprint area at high speeds.

Pirelli Tire North America designs, develops, manufactures and markets tires for passenger vehicles in both the original equipment and replacement markets as well as markets and distributes tires for motorcycle and motorsports. Located in Rome, Georgia, Pirelli’s Modular Integrated Robotized System (MIRS) employs state-of-the-art technology to manufacture tires for both export and domestic markets.
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Here are some pics of TE37SLs on M3s (I got them from google, if the owners want me to remove the pictures, please let me know)

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

[IMG]Click here to enlarge[/IMG]

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Honest seller. GLWS!
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I am no rim/tire-fitting expert...so I cannot guarantee that these will or will not fit your car. I know that they fit on the show 08 E92 M3 I got them from and the E90 M3 that were used on (same guys). I also do know that they didn't fit on my E93 (clearance issue is about 3MM from my measurements). You are welcome to test fit prior to purchase. This is my disclosure and I feel I have explained everything thoroughly without hiding anything; they're being sold as-is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

These have sold. Thank you

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That was fast, this site works good !