Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C63 and Nitrous

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

3 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by heath t Click here to enlarge
    I've built with my own two hands numerous drag and show cars, some with well over 1000hp some supercharged, turbocharged, nitrous, some had nitrous and wind on them.
    You've done all that and your asking about a nitrous kit on a forum?
    lol

dude, no offense, but do yourself a favor and stay away from that low life thief MHP. Find yourself a real tuning warehouse and not some cheap middle-man bastard that operates from his grandmother's basement.

Talk to Weistec if your looking for nitrous kits. They do nitrous kits as well. And they have tuned C63's running on NOS, and that includes Kieth's C63 record nitrous run.

Good luck!
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    You've done all that and your asking about a nitrous kit on a forum?
    lol

dude, no offense, but do yourself a favor and stay away from that low life thief MHP. Find yourself a real tuning warehouse and not some cheap middle-man bastard that operates from his grandmother's basement.

Talk to Weistec if your looking for nitrous kits. They do nitrous kits as well. And they have tuned C63's running on NOS, and that includes Kieth's C63 record nitrous run.

Good luck!
    Thanks for the info.

like I said, I can do it all by myself, but if someone already has all the links worked out, I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

4 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Thanks for the info.

like I said, I can do it all by myself, but if someone already has all the links worked out, I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel.
    Like my brother said @Jacob502. Talk to Weistec!

they have everything pretty much worked out for the M156
    World Fastest (NA) SLS AMG in a Standing 1/2 Mile
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Qatar Mile- NOV, 30th 2013
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Thanks for the info.

Weistec is the best benz tuner by far but theyre specialty is supercharger/turbos as well as tuning. My good buddy has a killer nitrous set up on his c63 thats amazing even better then the famous dads setup !

He got it all set up from Jeremy from OE tuning that will sell you the full kit (hes done over 10) and has tuned each one so hes the man.

Dont use the stock fuel system much smarter and safer to do a wetshot.
    My buddy has a wetshot with either 75 jet or 200 jet that can be changed. Load up a special nitrous tune thru the handheld jeremy provides or run the reg tune just wont be as optimized.

Hes got a big bottle secured where the spare tire would be, bottle opener, bottle warmer, button to activate nitrous(jeremy can tune it what gear u want to kick in, how many rpm, what throttle percentage etc etc) , perfect line sizes and fitings to run upfront and inserts post MAF but pre manifold.

Then the most important part a dedicated fuel cell rated for 1000hp that will automatically switch when the nitrous activates. In your reg tank youll have 91 or 93 octane so it will be close. My buddy used ms109 for the fuel cell but then switched to C16 for even more octane and it just runs with the nitrous alottt safer minimizes KABOOM

Thinking of doing it on my car

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

6 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ezec63 Click here to enlarge
    Weistec is the best benz tuner by far but theyre specialty is supercharger/turbos as well as tuning. My good buddy has a killer nitrous set up on his c63 thats amazing even better then the famous dads setup !

He got it all set up from Jeremy from OE tuning that will sell you the full kit (hes done over 10) and has tuned each one so hes the man.

Dont use the stock fuel system much smarter and safer to do a wetshot.
    My buddy has a wetshot with either 75 jet or 200 jet that can be changed. Load up a special nitrous tune thru the handheld jeremy provides or run the reg tune just wont be as optimized.

Hes got a big bottle secured where the spare tire would be, bottle opener, bottle warmer, button to activate nitrous(jeremy can tune it what gear u want to kick in, how many rpm, what throttle percentage etc etc) , perfect line sizes and fitings to run upfront and inserts post MAF but pre manifold.

Then the most important part a dedicated fuel cell rated for 1000hp that will automatically switch when the nitrous activates. In your reg tank youll have 91 or 93 octane so it will be close. My buddy used ms109 for the fuel cell but then switched to C16 for even more octane and it just runs with the nitrous alottt safer minimizes KABOOM

Thinking of doing it on my car
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    That's exactly what I don't want lol.

I want a very simple setup with just like a 75 shot. Stock fuel system.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    That's exactly what I don't want lol.

I want a very simple setup with just like a 75 shot. Stock fuel system.
    I wanted that to but ended up with this . This is very safe compared to just running it on stock system .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

All I have to do is open bottle up in the trunk and hit this switch and go WOT. At 90% throttle all the nos kicks in. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mthis Click here to enlarge
    All I have to do is open bottle up in the trunk and hit this switch and go WOT. At 90% throttle all the nos kicks in. http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...7_214626-1.jpg

Time for another race? Click here to enlarge
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Time for another race? Click here to enlarge
    Sure why not. Have a few more cooling mods to do and big pill would be ready .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

the M156 engine will handle NOS with the correct tuning. However, the transmission wont. I had to replace mine for spraying NOS

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Are we in a Fast and Furious movie? Can we please all be adults and not call it "nawse"? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

I've built with my own two hands numerous drag and show cars, some with well over 1000hp some supercharged, turbocharged, nitrous, some had nitrous and wind on them.

I realize a nitrous kit us kit isn't rocket science. I'm trying to see if anyone had a dedicated C63 setup ready to go, capable of a 75-100 shot without using a fuel cell.

Things like, nozzle placement, TPS, fuel pressure and source requirements. Those are what I didn't want to have to start from scratch figuring out of someone already had.

so what if the thread is from 2011? If I had made a new thread, someone would have said "use the search". Good ol car forums. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
    My issue is with you bumping an old thread and involving MHP which is essentially dead.

Of course nitrous has a place in modding but you don't need a "So and so" kit which is just any nitrous kit you can buy anyway.

The main advice I have is if you want to run nitrous make sure it is with a tune that isn't aggressive on timing or go direct port if you want to do it right.

I would have preferred you make a new thread in all honesty.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12