Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Did he possibly have it before Dad's beat it and it never was updated? Happens a lot when records change hands quickly.
    Exactly, I lag on updating records as well.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Did he possibly have it before Dad's beat it and it never was updated? Happens a lot when records change hands quickly.
    Jim,

Not sure but I don't see his times verified on any site either like Keith/Mike's are.

We need to VBox Mike's N/A in good air, he'll be in the 7s no doubt.

What do you think about the other side of the Kleemann tuned MHP header C63 story? Credible source and far from what was said by the other party.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    Jim,

Not sure but I don't see his times verified on any site either like Keith/Mike's are.

We need to VBox Mike's N/A in good air, he'll be in the 7s no doubt.

What do you think about the other side of the Kleemann tuned MHP header C63 story? Credible source and far from what was said by the other party.
    Looking at this in a completely unbiased way:

Its all hearsay at the moment. Without video and data about the run there is no way to know who was telling the truth. You proved he did say those things but the mistake was calling it an MHP tune / Header combo. The run did happen. The result is unknown and all hearsay. All was settled and he admitted being wrong about the mods. The result of the race is and will continue to be unknown without proof.

I'm not sure about the Vbox verify. I know none of the mods on this site or the one his times were posted on would put up times unless they are verified. If its on that site or this one I assume it to be verified by someone.

I'm going to say this to you as a friend and someone I respect. Just bury it. No good can come from this. In the process of trying to make him look bad you are just going to hurt your own rep. MHP is well respected in the industry and I don't think that will change. This info wasn't even known to the public and was only discussed in PM's by a few people. Its not like he came out and posted it on the forums for all to see. Blunt I know, but I hope you don't take offense. I understand defending your company but this kinda stuff doesn't make me feel better about MHP or OE. It makes me wonder if anyone is telling the truth anymore and I know both of you!! Imagine if I was a new customer looking for a tune?? I would concerned about both of you at this point...
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm going to say this to you as a friend and someone I respect. Just bury it. No good can come from this. In the process of trying to make him look bad you are just going to hurt your own rep. MHP is well respected in the industry and I don't think that will change. This info wasn't even known to the public and was only discussed in PM's by a few people. Its not like he came out and posted it on the forums for all to see. Blunt I know, but I hope you don't take offense. I understand defending your company but this kinda stuff doesn't make me feel better about MHP or OE. It makes me wonder if anyone is telling the truth anymore and I know both of you!! Imagine if I was a new customer looking for a tune?? I would concerned about both of you at this point...
    The problem with this statement is that it's easy to turn the blind eye when the statement wasn't made about you or your business. It's like someone coming going around talking about how you're a homo and how you like to pack the fudge. Does it help it any bit that you weren't called that to your face? At this point, Andy called Jeremy out and asked him to put up or shut up. Let the man deal with it his way and it'll be resolved soon at the track....as long as nothing else gets pm'd.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by I am Jeff Click here to enlarge
    The problem with this statement is that it's easy to turn the blind eye when the statement wasn't made about you or your business. It's like someone coming going around talking about how you're a homo and how you like to pack the fudge. Does it help it any bit that you weren't called that to your face? At this point, Andy called Jeremy out and asked him to put up or shut up. Let the man deal with it his way and it'll be resolved soon at the track....as long as nothing else gets pm'd.
    Yes,but...in post #102 Andy did ask for Jims opinion&thats what Jim gave him Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Looking at this in a completely unbiased way:

Its all hearsay at the moment. Without video and data about the run there is no way to know who was telling the truth. You proved he did say those things but the mistake was calling it an MHP tune / Header combo. The run did happen. The result is unknown and all hearsay. All was settled and he admitted being wrong about the mods. The result of the race is and will continue to be unknown without proof.

I'm not sure about the Vbox verify. I know none of the mods on this site or the one his times were posted on would put up times unless they are verified. If its on that site or this one I assume it to be verified by someone.

Jim,

I appreciate the straightforward response, you know me well enough to know to dispense with the BS and just cut down to it. Click here to enlarge As far as staving off future customers, I don't think anyone that buys MHP cares about anything other than legitimate results. If that wasn't true the BS MBW banning would have killed us.

I also disagree with what's highlighted in bold. I've posted facts and the other party has admitted to being wrong, now more facts are posted and again the wrong falls on the same side.

Now if I've made false or BS statements anywhere approaching these including via PM (PMing is another form of marketing when used as such and can be highly effective) feel free to link me and I in turn will apologize, however as for this thread I don't see how anyone based on the amount of proof posted can feel that way about such a one sided situation.

Also keep in mind, if I was really an ass I wouldn't have offered any advice whatsoever at MIR the day you set the tune only record. The fact that Mike and I not only congratulated you and cheered you on but also offered solid advice to help achieve your goal despite running a competitors tune should tell you something. Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by I am Jeff Click here to enlarge
    Amen Jeff. There's a lot of hardwork, time, and emotion spent working if something is your passion and that statement holds water regardless of profession I believe. If someone makes a completely false statement or claim, well, to me there's nothing worse. If you beat me on a level playing field I'll be the first to shake your hand and congratulate you, try to take that title any other way and I'll make sure it doesn't happen.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Yes,but...in post #102 Andy did ask for Jims opinion&thats what Jim gave him Click here to enlarge
    Opinions on the other side of the race story Click here to enlarge Then again I didn't really specify so that would technically be my bad. :p

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Jim,

I appreciate the straightforward response, you know me well enough to know to dispense with the BS and just cut down to it. Click here to enlarge As far as staving off future customers, I don't think anyone that buys MHP cares about anything other than legitimate results. If that wasn't true the BS MBW banning would have killed us.

Agreed. That was my point. You don't need to say anything. The numbers do the talking and the walking. Slinging crap at each other does nothing. In the end people want a product that produces. Thats it.

I also disagree with what's highlighted in bold. I've posted facts and the other party has admitted to being wrong, now more facts are posted and again the wrong falls on the same side.

I understand what your saying. I dont think you are lying at all. What im saying is that every time drama like this comes up people lose faith. In my previous life buying US parts I have never seen Hooker or other companies like that fight with rival companies. They sell their product and show the results. I'm sure people have talked much crap about Hooker and other companies. I'm sure lots of it was BS as well. How Super comp is better or superior to all. If you have the product and you know its the best silence is your best course of action. Let the numbers and your customers speak for it.

Now if I've made false or BS statements anywhere approaching these including via PM (PMing is another form of marketing when used as such and can be highly effective) feel free to link me and I in turn will apologize, however as for this thread I don't see how anyone based on the amount of proof posted can feel that way about such a one sided situation.

Not one sided, but something that shouldn't be public. I can sling $#@! on here like crazy but in my business life I never let them see me sweat. Never...

Also keep in mind, if I was really an ass I wouldn't have offered any advice whatsoever at MIR the day you set the tune only record. The fact that Mike and I not only congratulated you and cheered you on but also offered solid advice to help achieve your goal despite running a competitors tune should tell you something. Click here to enlarge

Tells me a lot. That is why I had a lot of respect for you after I left MIR that day. No one likes to lose a record but you took it like a man and not only that congratulated me and cheered me on and even gave me some pointers about the C63 since I had never been to the track with it. You and I exchanged many PM's after that and I couldn't thank you enough. I even talked about future business with you because I was very impressed by your knowledge and by your business sense and professionalism. You know this. Hell, my video of my best run was made and sent to me by YOU! That is why I said I'm speaking to you as a friend when I say just stop. Ill call you and speak to you more about it. I planned on it but you asked me my opinion publicly so I gave it.

Amen Jeff. There's a lot of hardwork, time, and emotion spent working if something is your passion and that statement holds water regardless of profession I believe. If someone makes a completely false statement or claim, well, to me there's nothing worse. If you beat me on a level playing field I'll be the first to shake your hand and congratulate you, try to take that title any other way and I'll make sure it doesn't happen.

You know you have a great product. Just let it speak. No need to get into a mud fight over a few PM's that wont hurt or effect your business at all. Ive been there, Ive been trashed in business before. I Told I wasn't the best or they could find better. I brush it off and kept focus. People who see this in business respect it more than a hot head.
    The more someone talks the more their insecurity shows. I'm not saying your insecure, because I know you better, but others may see it that way.
    /cheers
    Last edited by propain; 07-21-2011 at 11:28 PM.
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good post Jim.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    What do you know, more lies.

DadsC63 8.08 60-130:

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/9...mile-list.html

Par for the course I suppose.
    Dude as a vendor you should chill a bit. Clear the air with him personally rather than over the forum as you turn potential customers (like myself off).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Dude as a vendor you should chill a bit. Clear the air with him personally rather than over the forum as you turn potential customers (like myself off).
    Knowing Andy I'm sure he tried a conversation.. It should just be done now. In my opinion.
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    There was a phone conversation but it went nowhere.

If clearing my businesses name of BS accusations turns you off then by all means go elsewhere, it's a free country afterall.

Not sure how some of you are misconstruing this as a back and forth when really there is no forth. Another vendor sent false info/marketing to customers/potential customers. I corrected the misinfo.

Other vendor then has a customer of mine banned from MBW for No reason whatsoever.

I post more misinfo the other vendor claims to be true.

Basically I'm powerwashing the mud off that someone else threw on.

Had there been no BS misinfo posted this never would have happened, so please place blame where it's due. Only one vendor lied (multiple times) if you can't see that then I don't know what to tell you.

Thanks

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Are you $#@!ing serious? LEAVE THE GOSSIP TO FEMALES!!! grown $#@!ing men whining here.

You are both great tuners go out and race stop keyboard racing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If clearing my businesses name of BS accusations turns you off then by all means go elsewhere, it's a free country afterall.
    Andy, Earl has been one of the most supportive members I have ever seen. We chat frequently and he is a good person who is really helping the forum. Thanks to him Weistec is interesting in being a vendor here and he certainly did not have to let me get a test drive in his car.

I respect both of you tremendously. We are all on the same team. Please, please, PLEASE, just a little respect all the way around.

I'm not telling you not to defend your product, I understand. But your attitude sometimes rubs some guys not as you intend. I know you are a nice person, talented, and knowledgeable. But please do not tell incredibly supportive members who are 1 in a thousand (if not more) to go somewhere else as that hurts the forum and me personally.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Andy, Earl has been one of the most supportive members I have ever seen. We chat frequently and he is a good person who is really helping the forum. Thanks to him Weistec is interesting in being a vendor here and he certainly did not have to let me get a test drive in his car.

I respect both of you tremendously. We are all on the same team. Please, please, PLEASE, just a little respect all the way around.

I'm not telling you not to defend your product, I understand. But your attitude sometimes rubs some guys not as you intend. I know you are a nice person, talented, and knowledgeable. But please do not tell incredibly supportive members who are 1 in a thousand (if not more) to go somewhere else as that hurts the forum and me personally.
    Joe, to clarify I meant "go elsewhere" as in buy from another vendor, I would never tell anyone to leave the forum.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    Are you $#@!ing serious? LEAVE THE GOSSIP TO FEMALES!!! grown $#@!ing men whining here.

You are both great tuners go out and race stop keyboard racing.
    No gossip, just facts posted in writing.

Thanks for the kind words.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Joe, to clarify I meant "go elsewhere" as in buy from another vendor, I would never tell anyone to leave the forum.
    Understood, thanks.

I guess maybe we are all a bit too sensitive in this thread. As I said, everyone is on the same team Click here to enlarge Deep breaths.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

People come into my place of business., and I here them say a stupid comment like this place sucks or the other place is better and I take it very personal, granted I see 1,000 customers in 2 nights a week and to lose one or 2 isn't the end of the world and prob very small amount of money.. But for these tuner war guys they don't get that type of volume and to sway a few customers one way or another is I'm sure a big deal... I'd be pretty pissed if someone was telling lies or mistruths.. Any way let's end this If anyone wants to see real results or whatever go out buy the tune/product you think is superior and go to the track and lay the numbers down,,. This street racing stuff is very dangerous and not always an accurate judge of faster or slower,.

Get to the track were it's a controlled environment and drop the numbers and compare from there
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Get to the track were it's a controlled environment and drop the numbers and compare from there
    Agreed, and hopefully this will happen.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    People come into my place of business., and I here them say a stupid comment like this place sucks or the other place is better and I take it very personal, granted I see 1,000 customers in 2 nights a week and to lose one or 2 isn't the end of the world and prob very small amount of money.. But for these tuner war guys they don't get that type of volume and to sway a few customers one way or another is I'm sure a big deal... I'd be pretty pissed if someone was telling lies or mistruths.. Any way let's end this If anyone wants to see real results or whatever go out buy the tune/product you think is superior and go to the track and lay the numbers down,,. This street racing stuff is very dangerous and not always an accurate judge of faster or slower,.

Excellent summation.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Understood, thanks.

I guess maybe we are all a bit too sensitive in this thread. As I said, everyone is on the same team Click here to enlarge Deep breaths.
    NP, sorry if that read wrong.

Thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    This is my first post in the forum. I just want to say Andy from MHP is the real deal. I am an MBW member and this Jeremy guy is full of it. He just made a post recently about "OE tune/Gentani vs MBH/ACGD tune" race and has a video of him beating it. In fact the other car only had headers and was not tuned for it (you can view the post in detail). It was really OE tune/Gintani vs. MBH/....no tuneClick here to enlarge.

I'll bet you guys 10 times out of 10 that a fully modded MHP C63 will kill a fully modded C63 from OE anytime and anyday of this world. Andy came out and called him up, Knowing that he will eventually lose, he tried to calm things down.

Way to go Andy...and keep burning those tracksClick here to enlarge

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345