Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    Jeremy said he's coming to NY by end of year with his car to race so I assume ATCO or E-Town? I'm down for anywhere MIR, ATCO, Maple Grove, Cecil, Rockingham, wherever.
    Was hoping West Coast so I could attend, damn.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Was hoping West Coast so I could attend, damn.
    Fly your arse on out!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Fly your arse on out!
    If you guys want me to, I will.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Kind of my point Eugene, I have one car in Taiwan and he's still running my tune.

Clearly you didn't read this thread as there was no video.

Nice try.

Thanks
    NICE TRY? wow your acting like a kid and I think I'm a kid too ah?!

maybe Alvin changed his mind after talking to me... I guess u should be more mature and start acting like it

NICE TRY!!!
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EUGENE-Taiwan Click here to enlarge
    NICE TRY? wow your acting like a kid and I think I'm a kid too ah?!

maybe Alvin changed his mind after talking to me... I guess u should be more mature and start acting like it

NICE TRY!!!
    Eugene,

First it was I watched the video There was no video

Then there was I have friends (meaning more than 1) who have switched there is only one

I'm not sure I can put any more holes in that story than you have already.

I'm acting like a kid? Why? Because I disagree with you and know how many of what type of cars I've done in various geographical regions?

Makes me wonder what your definition of an adult is?

Thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You left?

Couple of people are leaving? That's andys point about checking the mbw thread...
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Couple of people are leaving? That's andys point about checking the mbw thread...
    Well, it's impossible to keep everyone happy. All I can do is try my best. I read the thread, unfortunately all I saw was some bashing from Propain who I really like personally. Unfortunate and a bit disappointing, but he is always welcome here.

Forums aren't easy to build or run, but if we lose a couple people so that you guys can continue to have more freedom so be it. Toes will be stepped on from time to time, but we are all stronger for it in the end.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey Mike, you up for a race in NY end of year?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey Mike, you up for a race in NY end of year?
    Sounds tempting? There would need to be a huge amount of rules on this?? May I suggest a few.. You or anyone is more then welcome to use my car.. I don't mind driving as ling as the other driver weighs within 15 pounds of me!
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well, it's impossible to keep everyone happy. All I can do is try my best. I read the thread, unfortunately all I saw was some bashing from Propain who I really like personally. Unfortunate and a bit disappointing, but he is always welcome here.

Forums aren't easy to build or run, but if we lose a couple people so that you guys can continue to have more freedom so be it. Toes will be stepped on from time to time, but we are all stronger for it in the end.
    I will not disagree.. But on misfit island in my opinion if some one is being sn unreasonable pain in the ass.. It should be noted some how just my thought. There can't be one $#@! that hurts the community as a whole?
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sounds tempting? There would need to be a huge amount of rules on this?? May I suggest a few.. You or anyone is more then welcome to use my car.. I don't mind driving as ling as the other driver weighs within 15 pounds of me!
    Yeah I'm sure we'll come up with baseline rules like run what ya brung as long as it's NA. Click here to enlarge

Or if they want to race PA vs PA we can accommodate them as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I will not disagree.. But on misfit island in my opinion if some one is being sn unreasonable pain in the ass.. It should be noted some how just my thought. There can't be one $#@! that hurts the community as a whole?
    That is the whole thing though, if someone is a misfit why don't you guys vote him off the island? Dodger, you have a rep power of 2 go ahead and use it and if someone is an ass voice your opinion. The whole point is you guys keep yourselves in check. The BMW guys get it, the MB guys kind of don't understand it yet.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That is the whole thing though, if someone is a misfit why don't you guys vote him off the island? Dodger, you have a rep power of 2 go ahead and use it and if someone is an ass voice your opinion. The whole point is you guys keep yourselves in check. The BMW guys get it, the MB guys kind of don't understand it yet.
    I guess I really don't no how the site works then? All I no is if I want get bullied I can just let my wife and kids do it no some dudes on a forum?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I have a great idea ANDY!

Send me your headers (used ones if you have, cheaper) and a tune and I'll go race Jeremy and if I win, I'll pay you for them at a great promotional rate, if I lose I maybe still buy them or can ship them back. Ill cover installation fee's and shipping.

Would be a good promo for MHP! and then you would have a S2 car in CA!
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge

Send me your headers (used ones if you have, cheaper) and a tune and I'll go race Jeremy and if I win, I'll pay you for them at a great promotional rate, if I lose I maybe still buy them or can ship them back. Ill cover installation fee's and shipping.

Sammy, PM sent. Thanks!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I guess I really don't no how the site works then? All I no is if I want get bullied I can just let my wife and kids do it no some dudes on a forum?
    Hahah, well yes. I think most of the guys don't get how it works and that is why it is a bit frustrating. Some guys ask for moderation (not you) and you guys forget you are the moderators and you have the power. Frankly, I would love nothing more than to stay out of having to micromanage which is why the rep system exists.

5 neg reps, post is hidden. Enough neg reps, and a user can't post. Very simple guys, just exercise your power.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Wow man, way to step up!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Let's ban this guy ^.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Let's ban this guy ^.
    That would solve everyone's problem, eh? Haha.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Thats the problem Sticky, thats all you saw instead of really looking at the real problem. I said nothing bad about you Sticky. I have no problems with you other than your personal friendship with LZH and being blind to his instigations and doing nothing about it. Because he "Helped you" you close your eyes to his disruptions.

I down thumb LZH once.. now I cant do it until I "Spread it around" there is simply not enough traffic or people on this forum to self govern by rep points. All I know is if the users had so much power on this forum LZH would have been silenced long ago. Im not alone in this, others just cant be bothered dealing with him where I speak up.

Hahah, well yes. I think most of the guys don't get how it works and that is why it is a bit frustrating. Some guys ask for moderation (not you) and you guys forget you are the moderators and you have the power. Frankly, I would love nothing more than to stay out of having to micromanage which is why the rep system exists.

5 neg reps, post is hidden. Enough neg reps, and a user can't post. Very simple guys, just exercise your power.
    It is a bit frustrating when you decide to use your neg rep power and go on a tear and "Moderate" your so called free society. The last post you moderated me on by neg repping me stated I would not return until LZH was banned and that he was the one who once again instigated the problem. Others have seen the light and stated the same. You answered that post by neg repping me and hiding it. I can get that kind of treatment at MBW.

But im still here posting...LOL.. Not because I agree with whats going on here but because actual races and real world examples of what these cars can do is something I WANT to talk about without someone making digs in every other post. Look at the action in this thread... People want to SEE RESULTS and showdowns, NOT Dyno sheets.

and thats that... Click here to enlarge
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hold up a second Andy. Let's not let this get too far or go further than it needs to.

I spoke to Jeremy, there has been no such public claim and a PM from someone random isn't much to go on when calling someone a liar. The public claim that was made was stated that it might not be completely accurate and it was not. You are both premier vendors here, I want you guys to get along. Please, for the good of the forum.

Jeremy or OE Tuning has not made any public statements regarding beating some MHP S3 car. There is no video, no evidence, nothing and this did not happen.

I think this is all something we can dismiss as a misunderstanding. I know both of you would be more than happy to do a comparison if necessary but nothing like that took place so let's just take this all as some unsubstantiated rumor or back room chat that is not indicative of anything.
    well sticky....i am that RANDOM GUY that received all the pms on MBW . Jeremy started a thread with a video of him "walking" a guy . well i just asked a question , on the thread , about him ever racing an MHP car . i then get a pm from him , which you can all read on the first page . i then decided to ask Andy about it . Andy told me there is only 1 car in cali with that setup and he hasn't been in town due to work . i happened to have this persons # so i decided to call him . he then tells me unless his car turned into "Christine" , theres no way that it was him . i understand that vendors want everyone to buy their products and make themselves look better , but why tell lies about another vendors products to do so . the reason i asked is cuz i have the MHP package and i wanted to see how it stacks up . Jeremy then asked me to race , after he found out i have the MHP package . well , i'm in El Paso , TX and i have a 3 month old son , so theres no way for me to do it . if i didn't have my son , i would meet him in Phoenix , half way between us , tomorrow if he wanted . with all this said..................

go sammy !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Andy, I'm down for Atco this fall if you need a car.

The headers will be installed by then.
    2012 CTS V - Sedan - 6AT

Stage 1 Mods:
    - 2.5 upper pulley, Ported snout/throttle body, Fluidyne HX, Airaid CAI w/green filter, ID850 injectors

Stage 2 Mods:
    - American Racing Headers w/X-pipe, 9.1 Lower Pulley, Tune Time Custom Cam, Moroso Dual Catch Cans, Zl1 Lid, Norcal Tank

Stage 3 Mods:
    - LSA ported/polished heads, 4.5" G-Force intake, Nick Williams 102mm T-body, 8.6 Lower Pulley

12.18 @ 118.98 - STOCK
    10.87 @ 127.02 - STAGE 1
    10.53 @ 131.31 - STAGE 2
    10.47 @ 133.20 - STAGE 3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PetroC63 Click here to enlarge
    Andy, I'm down for Atco this fall if you need a car.

The headers will be installed by then.
    Ok, now I gotta get this Gintani setup in my car and its on!! Click here to enlarge

Screw ATCO for this matchup though... MIR or bust!
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Ok, now I gotta get this Gintani setup in my car and its on!! Click here to enlarge

MIR is fine too but I'll have to put my stock airboxes back on unless
    you plan on adding a RENNtech box too.Click here to enlarge
    2012 CTS V - Sedan - 6AT

Stage 1 Mods:
    - 2.5 upper pulley, Ported snout/throttle body, Fluidyne HX, Airaid CAI w/green filter, ID850 injectors

Stage 2 Mods:
    - American Racing Headers w/X-pipe, 9.1 Lower Pulley, Tune Time Custom Cam, Moroso Dual Catch Cans, Zl1 Lid, Norcal Tank

Stage 3 Mods:
    - LSA ported/polished heads, 4.5" G-Force intake, Nick Williams 102mm T-body, 8.6 Lower Pulley

12.18 @ 118.98 - STOCK
    10.87 @ 127.02 - STAGE 1
    10.53 @ 131.31 - STAGE 2
    10.47 @ 133.20 - STAGE 3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge

That would be solid. Could setup races then and have the car run at the top east coast track.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast