Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Andy - if you're so adamant about this. Why not just ship an S2 or S3 tuned ECU to your guy in CA with your headers and Kleeman tune, have him install your ECU and then he and Jeremy can run again ? Seems like that would be fair, no? And I'm sure if the guy with your headers liked your tune he'd buy it, right ? Anyway, just a thought....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Andy - if you're so adamant about this. Why not just ship an S2 or S3 tuned ECU to your guy in CA with your headers and Kleeman tune, have him install your ECU and then he and Jeremy can run again ? Seems like that would be fair, no? And I'm sure if the guy with your headers liked your tune he'd buy it, right ? Anyway, just a thought....
    Luke,

There is no question in my mind a MHP car will race an OE car by end of year. Same mods, etc and it will be verified.

I'm not simply going to redo an ECU for a customer with headers in CA to race Jeremy. That would be like me telling Jeremy to find me a customer of his to race in "my" C63 (I no longer have one) in OH. Sorry but I'm not a sucker.

When we race it's going to be in an controlled non biased (neither OH or CA) environment at the track where we can both go over each others cars--smell gas, look for mods, etc. Fair is fair, and we're game to do this.

Thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    That random person is a BenzBoost member and also a customer of mine. I don't think anyone's accusing me of photoshopping the PM so I stand behind my comments, all of them.

Flip this around whereas I PM an OE customer bull$#@! info and Jeremy is going to sit on his hands? I think not.

I'll consider this buried until the race.
    Well I was not familiar with who that person was.

It's irrelevant, if there is anything to settle with performance you guys know how to do it.

It was a misunderstanding, he apologized, it's settled.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Luke,

There is no question in my mind a MHP car will race an OE car by end of year. Same mods, etc and it will be verified.

I'm not simply going to redo an ECU for a customer with headers in CA to race Jeremy. That would be like me telling Jeremy to find me a customer of his to race in "my" C63 (I no longer have one) in OH. Sorry but I'm not a sucker.

When we race it's going to be in an controlled non biased (neither OH or CA) environment at the track where we can both go over each others cars--smell gas, look for mods, etc. Fair is fair, and we're game to do this.

Thanks
    Understood and fair enough. Look forward to the results.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Well I was not familiar with who that person was.

It's irrelevant, if there is anything to settle with performance you guys know how to do it.

It was a misunderstanding, he apologized, it's settled.
    It's all relevant Joe. All of it. Dismissing it is doing a disservice to the community.

If OE knew how to settle a "performance grudge" he wouldn't have sent a BS PM.

Please stop sticking up for Jeremy and let him fight his own battles.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Understood and fair enough. Look forward to the results.
    Thanks Luke. Me too. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

It's all relevant Joe. All of it. Dismissing it is doing a disservice to the community.

If OE knew how to settle a "performance grudge" he wouldn't have sent a BS PM.

Please stop sticking up for Jeremy and let him fight his own battles.

Thanks
    I'm not sticking up for Jeremy, I'm sticking up for two of my best vendors as bickering between them makes us all look bad. It's a new board, let's work together.

I would love nothing more than to see the race you proposed. Solve any issues constructively like that, so we all benefit and all come away with something positive from this.

This isn't me sticking up for anyone or anything other than the quality of the board, community, and content we provide. I would wager most would prefer to see a resolution where everybody comes away a winner and that ultimately provides us with what we are here for, good performance car information.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I'm not sticking up for Jeremy, I'm sticking up for two of my best vendors as bickering between them makes us all look bad. It's a new board, let's work together.

I would love nothing more than to see the race you proposed. Solve any issues constructively like that, so we all benefit and all come away with something positive from this.

This isn't me sticking up for anyone or anything other than the quality of the board, community, and content we provide. I would wager most would prefer to see a resolution where everybody comes away a winner and that ultimately provides us with what we are here for, good performance car information.
    I posted resolution in the form of a fair race at a track by end of year and Jeremy agreed via phone. Going through your posts it seems like you're attempting to discredit my posts or state that I'm overreacting, sorry that is not the case.

Someone posted BS and got called on it.

Now we'll legitimately settle the score at the track. Until then if OE can manage to keep his mouth shut about MHP then we're all good. If not (and this is the second time he's pulled this BS) he will learn to.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

I posted resolution in the form of a fair race at a track by end of year and Jeremy agreed via phone. Going through your posts it seems like you're attempting to discredit my posts or state that I'm overreacting, sorry that is not the case.
    If that is how you feel I apologize and believe you took it the wrong way. My main concern is the board first and also how my vendors look. Once again, you are two premier vendors here and I want nothing more than for you both to project an image that best serves your marketing and business. So I will be a bit protective of both of you to insure I do my job. Things look a little different from this side of the keyboard at times Andy.

I'm glad Jeremy agreed and you two spoke. That is the best thing that could happen, meet up and run the cars. Simple Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

From reading off the posts here I don't understand how that is a shot from OE. He made a vid. that was it. Nothing more and nothing less. And to be honest I think both companies have its pros and cons , I guess at the end of the day it comes down to customer service. But I have to say some of my friends in Taiwan do run MHP tunes have experienced some cut out issues and changed tuners which have solved their problems.

anyways great run and be safe on the streets!
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

If that is how you feel I apologize and believe you took it the wrong way. My main concern is the board first and also how my vendors look. Once again, you are two premier vendors here and I want nothing more than for you both to project an image that best serves your marketing and business. So I will be a bit protective of both of you to insure I do my job. Things look a little different from this side of the keyboard at times Andy.
    Joe I've never posted BS about OE so I really have no idea what you're talking about. As you know I also don't need help with marketing my business though I appreciate the offer. Frankly we're all adults and none of us need any protection. Let the cards fall where they may or this will turn into another MBW.

I'm glad Jeremy agreed and you two spoke. That is the best thing that could happen, meet up and run the cars. Simple Click here to enlarge
    Simple and what should have happened vs talking about beating a car that's not even running our software.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EUGENE-Taiwan Click here to enlarge
    From reading off the posts here I don't understand how that is a shot from OE. He made a vid. that was it. Nothing more and nothing less. And to be honest I think both companies have its pros and cons , I guess at the end of the day it comes down to customer service. But I have to say some of my friends in Taiwan do run MHP tunes have experienced some cut out issues and changed tuners which have solved their problems.

anyways great run and be safe on the streets!
    Eugene,

You didn't read the thread because there is no video. There was never a race between a MHP S2 car and any OE car.

You're thinking of the MBH race.

As for "cut out" issues, I'm at a loss? How many friends do you have in Taiwan running a MHP tune because again, I know exactly how many and who they are.

Thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Joe I've never posted BS about OE so I really have no idea what you're talking about. As you know I also don't need help with marketing my business though I appreciate the offer. Frankly we're all adults and none of us need any protection. Let the cards fall where they may or this will turn into another MBW.
    I'm not saying you need help, but you are here advertising so nothing wrong with making sure things don't spiral out of control. You can be a bit overly aggressive at times which I certainly don't mind as I'm the same way but I just want to make sure things don't needlessly go too far as once again it hurts the board.

You are all adults, it will be settled properly and yes the cards will fall where they may. Rather impossible for this to turn into MBW, after all, you can post Click here to enlarge

Simple and what should have happened vs talking about beating a car that's not even running our software.
    I agree, glad things are on the right track now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    This should be customer vs customer. In no way should Jeremy use his car or drive the car. Its just not fair unless Andy is in his own C63 as well. Then the stakes are even. A tuner driving his own car means more than a customer in my opinion. If the tuner wins then they will say "Of course he won, hes the tuner" If he loses they will say "Even the tuner cant win in his own car" Its a lose lose.

Let the customers do the fighting guys. You guys are in the business of making money and selling tunes. No reason to get personally involved with each other. It can only hurt both of you in the end.
    Let the numbers and your customers do the talking.

My 2 cents...
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I'm not saying you need help, but you are here advertising so nothing wrong with making sure things don't spiral out of control. You can be a bit overly aggressive at times which I certainly don't mind as I'm the same way but I just want to make sure things don't needlessly go too far as once again it hurts the board.
    I think you're moderating the wrong thread Joe, maybe take a peek over on MBW in the OE vs MBH thread and see why there aren't more people posting here, based on their honest opinions. The truth coming out never hurts anyone except the bullshitter.

Blame the instigator and the misinfo, not the person correcting it. I'm clearly not advertising anything in this thread, just correcting misinformation and again I need no help in doing so.
    Last edited by MHP LLC; 07-20-2011 at 10:58 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    This should be customer vs customer. In no way should Jeremy use his car or drive the car. Its just not fair unless Andy is in his own C63 as well. Then the stakes are even. A tuner driving his own car means more than a customer in my opinion. If the tuner wins then they will say "Of course he won, hes the tuner" If he loses they will say "Even the tuner cant win in his own car" Its a lose lose.

Let the customers do the fighting guys. You guys are in the business of making money and selling tunes. No reason to get personally involved with each other. It can only hurt both of you in the end.

My 2 cents...
    Solid post Jim. Glad to see you back over here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Solid post Jim. Glad to see you back over here.
    I'm not back.... Just here support two guys that I respect in the business. You and Jeremy. Thanks for making our cars faster! The fall cant come soon enough.. This thread is like a movie trailer for it!! Lets get it on!! Click here to enlarge
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Very well said and I completely agree.

I understand a bit where Andy is coming from. It's his business and if someone says something false he wants to defend it. I'm the same way when it comes to the board.

You are right, the customers should fight it out but you know what, it's up to Andy and Jeremy to decide what they want to do as it is literally their business.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

I think you're moderating the wrong thread Joe, maybe take a peek over on MBW in the OE vs MBH thread and see why there aren't more people posting here, based on their honest opinions. The truth coming out never hurts anyone except the bullshitter.

Blame the instigator and the misinfo, not the person correcting it. I'm clearly not advertising anything in this thread, just correcting misinformation and again I need no help in doing so.
    I understand you aren't advertising in this thread but am saying you advertise in general and your image is important to me. I just want the best for you and Jeremy both.

I'll take a look, I have my hands full with my own boards honestly. I can't concern myself with everything everyone says on every board but I also realize this board isn't for everyone. And that is fine, different strokes for different folks. I realize we may be a bit too raw and edgy and that turns some people off. The MB crowd in particular is weird as it seems to want to be moderated. I've never really dealt with anything like it, they ask for moderation and seem to forget the entire board is self moderated.

He made a mistake, he clarified, he apologized. What else can be done? Should it have happened in the first place? Probably not, but we all make errors and my opinion is he wasn't trying to hurt you, sling mud, or anything like that. Any performance questions will be settled on the track.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

I'm not back.... Just here support two guys that I respect in the business. You and Jeremy. Thanks for making our cars faster! The fall cant come soon enough.. This thread is like a movie trailer for it!! Lets get it on!! Click here to enlarge
    You left?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

You said it best: "fall can't come soon enough". Truer words were never spoken. This heat is a waste of gas.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

You said it best: "fall can't come soon enough". Truer words were never spoken. This heat is a waste of gas.
    Where is it going down?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Eugene,

You didn't read the thread because there is no video. There was never a race between a MHP S2 car and any OE car.

You're thinking of the MBH race.

As for "cut out" issues, I'm at a loss? How many friends do you have in Taiwan running a MHP tune because again, I know exactly how many and who they are.

Thanks
    sorry I'm not a person who likes to type and type, but that is what i know from the tune and I'm just letting you know what is going on.
    you have all the customer list so you can go figure it out. I don't know if your at a loss or not but you can be a judge of that.
    good luck and hope all goes well
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EUGENE-Taiwan Click here to enlarge
    sorry I'm not a person who likes to type and type, but that is what i know from the tune and I'm just letting you know what is going on.
    you have all the customer list so you can go figure it out. I don't know if your at a loss or not but you can be a judge of that.
    good luck and hope all goes well
    Kind of my point Eugene, I have one car in Taiwan and he's still running my tune.

Clearly you didn't read this thread as there was no video.

Nice try.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Where is it going down?
    Jeremy said he's coming to NY by end of year with his car to race so I assume ATCO or E-Town? I'm down for anywhere MIR, ATCO, Maple Grove, Cecil, Rockingham, wherever.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast