Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Exclamation OE S2 car vs MHP S2 C63? LOLOL!!!!

Just received a PM passed onto me by a friend in which OE Tuning states they have raced and beaten ("walked away from") a MHP full package S2 car (that's just header/tune to us but whatever) and will soon get it on video.

I find that to be hilarious because we have 1 (ONE) S2 car in CA (all else are just tunes and there is 1 car with Kleemann tune and our headers but that's in in CA) and I just spoke to the owner and he's been traveling for the past 2 mos and has never heard from OE about setting up a race.

OE/Jeremy if you're going to lie and put it in writing be prepared to be called out for it. This is nothing more than sad and pathetic and yes I have the entire BS story with your logo sitting in front of me as proof.

If you want a REAL non fictional race, send me an email and we'll set it up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think your reffering to a video here, but it states it has mhp headers and different tune, not mhp. And that the car may have been flashed to stock

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    I think your reffering to a video here, but it states it has mhp headers and different tune, not mhp. And that the car may have been flashed to stock
    hmmmmmmmmmmm.....i don't think he's referring to the video

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Damn..
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No, it's not the MHB/ACG vs OE vid. It's a clear shot at MHP taken by OE. As I said I have the PM with OE logo and Jeremy posting in front of me. Caught in a blatant lie.

Again MHP has 1 Stage 2 car in CA and the owner hasn't even been around to drive it. He posts as 4Ramin on MBW so feel free to verify with him. Jeremy claimed to have already beaten this car and was setting up another race with it to video. LOL.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by OE Tuning
    I have run against a full MHP CDT stg3 (or what ever they call it). Similar results to ACG/MBH. car was possibly closer behind me. It was a fairly unorganized run by chance infront of my shop of a passing C63. I saw him at the lights and we did 1 or 2 pulls. I am in the works of organizing this run again and will keep you posted. I did not want to cause a flamewar with no proof as you can imagine. Please let me know if you have any questions. Regards, Jeremy
    By chance the only MHP S2 car in CA was in front of your shop and you chased him down and ran one or two times. Flamewar on liar. Let's go.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Site won't let me post the pic but here's a link to the PM:

Click here to enlarge

No confusion about cars, just a bigass blatant lie. Whoops my bad, S3 MHP car, LOL, Zero of those in CA.
    Last edited by MHP LLC; 07-20-2011 at 03:45 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    dp
    Last edited by MHP LLC; 07-20-2011 at 03:44 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That's not nice.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Oh $#@!,its on like donkey kong..go get em andy! lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Hey Andy, ask Chris we raced in my street (sorry Chris to involve you). His licence plate is like my shop's name. He has MHP headers and MHP tune V3 CDT is what he said if I'm not mistaken. My car was ahead in both passes. I have already asked him for a rematch. Hoping to show some proof for you real soon. Please help me to make this happen.

I don't make s#@t up, why don't you do the same?

I will not be responding again.
    Last edited by OE Tuning; 07-20-2011 at 05:20 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by OE Tuning Click here to enlarge
    Hey Andy, ask Chris we raced in my street (sorry Chris to involve you). His licence plate is like my shop's name. He has MHP headers and MHP tune V3 CDT is what he said if I'm not mistaken. My car was ahead in both passes. I have already asked him for a rematch. Hoping to show some proof for you real soon. Please help me to make this happen.

I don't make s#@t up, why don't you do the same?

I will not be responding again.
    Chris who? The Chris in med school with our headers and KLEEMANN tune? Maybe you should fact check before running that ignorant mouth?

Ramin (4Ramin) is the ONLY MHP S2 (or anything over tune only) in CA moron. You got caught in a lie and I have another PM of yours to post shortly.

All you do is lie lie lie.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Jeremy, instead of placing blame where it doesn't belong ( face it you are in the wrong 100%) be a man and accept responsibility for your bull$#@!:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I said I could be mistaken. I was mistaken, the car in question has a Kleeman tune with MHP headers.
    Anyone in California with MHP wanting to do comparo runs, please PM me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    The worst part of this whole thing is that there is a publicized street race going on and involved is one of the tuners/vendors on this forum
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I said I could be mistaken. I was mistaken, the car in question has a Kleeman tune with MHP headers.
    Thank You.

I actually didn't see the part about you potentially being mistaken posted anywhere but nevertheless...

Just fact check in the future and there won't be a need for any of this.

Look forward to seeing you and the crew in NY EOY.

Thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Somehow....even though you're no longer part of MBW, the BS keeps following you around Andy! It's like you're a COCK MAGNET! All these ppl want a piece of you. lolz

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2131 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    Just received a PM passed onto me by a friend in which OE Tuning states they have raced and beaten ("walked away from") a MHP full package S2 car (that's just header/tune to us but whatever) and will soon get it on video.

I find that to be hilarious because we have 1 (ONE) S2 car in CA (all else are just tunes and there is 1 car with Kleemann tune and our headers but that's in in CA) and I just spoke to the owner and he's been traveling for the past 2 mos and has never heard from OE about setting up a race.

OE/Jeremy if you're going to lie and put it in writing be prepared to be called out for it. This is nothing more than sad and pathetic and yes I have the entire BS story with your logo sitting in front of me as proof.

If you want a REAL non fictional race, send me an email and we'll set it up.
    Hold up a second Andy. Let's not let this get too far or go further than it needs to.

I spoke to Jeremy, there has been no such public claim and a PM from someone random isn't much to go on when calling someone a liar. The public claim that was made was stated that it might not be completely accurate and it was not. You are both premier vendors here, I want you guys to get along. Please, for the good of the forum.

Jeremy or OE Tuning has not made any public statements regarding beating some MHP S3 car. There is no video, no evidence, nothing and this did not happen.

I think this is all something we can dismiss as a misunderstanding. I know both of you would be more than happy to do a comparison if necessary but nothing like that took place so let's just take this all as some unsubstantiated rumor or back room chat that is not indicative of anything.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2131 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think you are confusing MBH and MHP.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2131 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    By chance the only MHP S2 car in CA was in front of your shop and you chased him down and ran one or two times. Flamewar on liar. Let's go.
    Andy, he said he didn't want to cause a flamewar with no proof. There is no proof, if the run happened or not is irrelevant and if anyone wants to prove who is faster runs can be arranged as we all know.

Not a big deal at all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2131 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Site won't let me post the pic but here's a link to the PM:

http://www.benzboost.com/images/impo...ningLies-1.jpg

No confusion about cars, just a bigass blatant lie. Whoops my bad, S3 MHP car, LOL, Zero of those in CA.
    He probably mistook the name as I do not doubt there are no S3 cars. This is just more of a misunderstanding.

You guys can just chat about this or call each other and we can keep this off the forum as it doesn't do either of you any good. It doesn't do the forum any good.

No harm, no foul, just a minor mistake.

I know we are all protective and a bit sensitive as we don't want to appear weak or allow misinformation to spread. The information was challenge, retraction was posted, system works and everyone is happy Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2131 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thank you for clarifying.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bottom line:

If you're a tuner do your homework before making a claim be it public or private as it's false advertising and misleading in addition to flat out misinformation.

I could understand if it was a customer vs customer but that was not the case. Let's face it, there is no debating about what was said, it's all in writing.

I have made it a point to NOT talk about OE unless OE brought me into a discussion (ie Ahmad's 55K engine and OE blaming my TCU) and now in this case a ridiculous PM.

OE wants to race, $#@! yes, we've had a standing offer for 3 years to race anyone with a similarly modded car we're down with that. Jeremy said he'd be in NY with his car this fall/winter so I'll make it a point to have some customer cars there to race his.

Otherwise before posting such a claim in any manner whatsoever, FACT CHECK.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Hold up a second Andy. Let's not let this get too far or go further than it needs to.

I spoke to Jeremy, there has been no such public claim and a [b]PM from someone random[\b] isn't much to go on when calling someone a liar. The public claim that was made was stated that it might not be completely accurate and it was not. You are both premier vendors here, I want you guys to get along. Please, for the good of the forum.

Jeremy or OE Tuning has not made any public statements regarding beating some MHP S3 car. There is no video, no evidence, nothing and this did not happen.

I think this is all something we can dismiss as a misunderstanding. I know both of you would be more than happy to do a comparison if necessary but nothing like that took place so let's just take this all as some unsubstantiated rumor or back room chat that is not indicative of anything.
    That random person is a BenzBoost member and also a customer of mine. I don't think anyone's accusing me of photoshopping the PM so I stand behind my comments, all of them.

Flip this around whereas I PM an OE customer bull$#@! info and Jeremy is going to sit on his hands? I think not.

I'll consider this buried until the race.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by I am Jeff Click here to enlarge
    Somehow....even though you're no longer part of MBW, the BS keeps following you around Andy! It's like you're a COCK MAGNET! All these ppl want a piece of you. lolz
    Jeff,

LOL I hear you. Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast