Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well said sticky!

I am love this supercharger and am seriously considering getting another one for either my SL63 or my C63.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Maverick1975 Click here to enlarge
    Well said sticky!

I am love this supercharger and am seriously considering getting another one for either my SL63 or my C63.
    Do it. If you have the money (you do), no question, do it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    From the discussion over on MBW about this car...it would seem that at the very minimum on a car that already has headers, this kit is putting out about 120 more whp. And that's on the low side since Maverick said his stock BS picked up 120whp.
    So Propain - when are you getting yours ? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    looks like fun
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    From the discussion over on MBW about this car...it would seem that at the very minimum on a car that already has headers, this kit is putting out about 120 more whp. And that's on the low side since Maverick said his stock BS picked up 120whp.
    Still dont see any track numbers.....

You cant help stirring up forum drama huh? Click here to enlarge Ill get mine right after you get yours.
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Still dont see any track numbers.....

You cant help stirring up forum drama huh? Click here to enlarge Ill get mine right after you get yours.
    No drama here. You've said multiple times that you're interested in getting one and I've stated that I have no interest in installing this on my Black Series, so I'm not sure what you're getting at with the above comment. Lots of info is out there now, except track numbers. Since you are tune only at this point and can afford it, it would seem that you are the perfect candidate for this mod.

So, what track numbers would you like to see to validate the purchase ?? That's all I'm looking for here...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

No drama here. You've said multiple times that you're interested in getting one and I've stated that I have no interest in installing this on my Black Series, so I'm not sure what you're getting at with the above comment. Lots of info is out there now, except track numbers. Since you are tune only at this point and can afford it, it would seem that you are the perfect candidate for this mod.

So, what track numbers would you like to see to validate the purchase ?? That's all I'm looking for here...

You must have missed this in the other thread you were trolling...

Other than that maybe ill buy it, maybe I wont. You are completely insignificant in that thought process and sharing any info on my intentions with you shouldnt be something you should count on

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Other than that maybe ill buy it, maybe I wont. You are completely insignificant in that thought process and sharing any info on my intentions with you shouldnt be something you should count on
    You keep stressing your need for track numbers. And it's clear you can't or won't answer MY questions, yet you take the time to respond to my posts with some snide remark... I find it interesting that you refuse to answer the question so we can have a meaningful discussion. Wouldn't it be easier to just tell us all what kind of numbers you'd like to see?? Oh that's right, you can't because when the numbers come out...and they will, you'd be forced into a position you don't want to be in...standing by your word. Just another benchracing fanboy I guess...

MHP was the right choice for you for sure! Cant wait to throw on the headers in the fall and see what it can do!

I think we all see what's going on here.
    Last edited by LZH; 07-19-2011 at 12:07 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

0 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by propain is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Can the two of you start your own thread where you bicker between you like two old ladies. Every single fuking thread here goes into the toilet because of the two of you cant help yourself. I said last time I was going to stop posting here as I just cant be bothered to read through this stuff in every thread but against my better judgement I posted and now I wish I hadn't.

I was planning to have the car moved to Vegas 19 Aug for Midnight Madness at the speedway and then party at ARIA afterwards with Steve/Joseph and was hoping one or both of you might come but now...why bother as I could not imagine having to watch the two of you pissing on each other all night.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

This post by LZH is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

This post by LZH is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    +1,000,000

For the sake of retaining Benzboost members and enthusiasts who enjoy reading about cars and motors, can the two of you please let it go and take your personal vendetta elsewhere?

Sticky - I know you are trying to maintain a forum where members are allowed to have transparent exchanges without the risk of being banned for ridiculous reasons (unlike MBW); however, enough is enough with this constant bickering between LZH and Propain.

Can you PLEASE moderate this forum with the simple goal of retaining Benzboost members who want to read about cars? You don't even have to ban anyone - just delete all the posts that have disparaging comments with nothing to add to the subject of the original thread.

This has nothing to do with not having tough enough skin to tolerate the exchanges between certain members. Instead, it has everything to do with NOT having to wade through pages of contaminating vitriol and childish retorts that have absolutely nothing to do with the thread in question.

Nobody is doubting LZH or Propain's bona fides as car enthusiasts. However, the two of them simply don't appear to have personalities that allow them to co-exist on the same forum.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Can the two of you start your own thread where you bicker between you like two old ladies. Every single fuking thread here goes into the toilet because of the two of you cant help yourself. I said last time I was going to stop posting here as I just cant be bothered to read through this stuff in every thread but against my better judgement I posted and now I wish I hadn't....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Do we have to go down this route again? Cut it out guys, that thread was closed, drop it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eirebenz Click here to enlarge
    Sticky - I know you are trying to maintain a forum where members are allowed to have transparent exchanges without the risk of being banned for ridiculous reasons (unlike MBW); however, enough is enough with this constant bickering between LZH and Propain.

Can you PLEASE moderate this forum with the simple goal of retaining Benzboost members who want to read about cars? You don't even have to ban anyone - just delete all the posts that have disparaging comments with nothing to add to the subject of the original thread.
    Agreed 100%.

You guys have the thumbs up and thumbs down right there, use them!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Can the two of you start your own thread where you bicker between you like two old ladies. Every single fuking thread here goes into the toilet because of the two of you cant help yourself. I said last time I was going to stop posting here as I just cant be bothered to read through this stuff in every thread but against my better judgement I posted and now I wish I hadn't.

I was planning to have the car moved to Vegas 19 Aug for Midnight Madness at the speedway and then party at ARIA afterwards with Steve/Joseph and was hoping one or both of you might come but now...why bother as I could not imagine having to watch the two of you pissing on each other all night.
    Don't worry about it. Earl, you have to understand this forum works based on the users having power. Get your rep points up and then use your power to influence policy. It's pretty much a direct democracy system here. Look over the thread now and you will see what I mean.

Anyway, let's get back to talking about the drag racing.

Aria huh? Haven't been to the new place yet but would love to check it out. So you are intent on drag racing it in Vegas?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

This post by propain is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    My apologies to the forum for going off topic and engaging in what clearly no one cares to hear. I was simply looking for a straight answer. I'll do my best to stay on track and keep all further discussion meaningful and productive.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My apologies to the forum for going off topic and engaging in what clearly no one cares to hear. I was simply looking for a straight answer. I'll do my best to stay on track and keep all further discussion meaningful and productive.
    Thank you.

I know you all enjoy the freedom to engage at will, but for the good of the forum let's build it up positively and try to get along for now. Or, more or less, act like civilized adults.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    63 series cars with LT's put out over 475 rwhp--at least the C's do. Are you saying with this blower installed on such a car rwhp will be up to 600? That would be like 730 bhp.

I didn't think the TCU would cooperate with this kind of power in automatic shift mode or even manual shift mode when not short shifting.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sonny Click here to enlarge
    I didn't think the TCU would cooperate with this kind of power in automatic shift mode or even manual shift mode when not short shifting.
    The transmission isn't an issue.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Don't worry about it. Earl, you have to understand this forum works based on the users having power. Get your rep points up and then use your power to influence policy. It's pretty much a direct democracy system here. Look over the thread now and you will see what I mean.

Anyway, let's get back to talking about the drag racing.

Aria huh? Haven't been to the new place yet but would love to check it out. So you are intent on drag racing it in Vegas?
    I've often heard about Vegas not being the best for obtaining good times. But, I know a tuner that went out there in hot weather with a 2010 Camaro SS with just a Kenne Bell blower attached and some slicks and he ran high 10's. I know completely different platform but we are talking twin screws on V8's in Vegas heat.

Just sayin, maybe it's not always the worst place to race. Although I have heard that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The transmission isn't an issue.
    Is that a blanket statement? Are you saying that the trans isn't a relevant issue when adding boost to these motors?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Is that a blanket statement? Are you saying that the trans isn't a relevant issue when adding boost to these motors?
    Not exactly what I am saying, I am saying that thus far Weistec has not had issues with the transmission. This will be explained in Part 3 as soon as I am done transcribing the interview.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    63 series cars with LT's put out over 475 rwhp--at least the C's do. Are you saying with this blower installed on such a car rwhp will be up to 600? That would be like 730 bhp.

First post shows the following graph - I would assume that's WHP ??

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/imported/2011/07/CLSweistec-1.jpg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast