Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

This is nice, it looks super clean under the hood you cant even tell. Nice write up sticky. Is this all on the stock tranny? I wonder how much torque this thing has, benz are torque monsters.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    This is nice, it looks super clean under the hood you cant even tell. Nice write up sticky. Is this all on the stock tranny? I wonder how much torque this thing has, benz are torque monsters.
    Yes, all on the stock tranny. You can check the previous dyno to get an idea, but that was on less boost.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Video?
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Video?
    Sorry, no video. There are some vids on youtube.

Holding the camera while going for a test drive just didn't seem to make much sense.

Is there something in particular you would want to see?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I just saw the recently released photos of the new C63 and the thought of getting one of these has crossed my mind multiple times. This is making me drool even more...I'm really starting to fall in love with this car...O_O someone let me borrow about 100k lol...btw how much was this set up? I quickly skimmed this forum may have been listed but it's late...sorry
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
    I just saw the recently released photos of the new C63 and the thought of getting one of these has crossed my mind multiple times. This is making me drool even more...I'm really starting to fall in love with this car...O_O someone let me borrow about 100k lol...btw how much was this set up? I quickly skimmed this forum may have been listed but it's late...sorry
    I'll have more details in part 3 but I believe it starts at $15k.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Sorry, no video. There are some vids on youtube.

Holding the camera while going for a test drive just didn't seem to make much sense.

Is there something in particular you would want to see?
    Just to experience it through video. The sound, the instrument panel ect...
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Just to experience it through video. The sound, the instrument panel ect...
    Gotcha, next time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Tq was over 500 ft pounds from 3,500 to almost 6,000 on stage 1 and is low compared to what the car is making now. Car will be going to the dyno in the next week or so and will be laying down some bigger numbers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Another great write up...thanks for taking the time to post it and thanks to Ecampbell for allowing Sticky to demo his Black Series. I bet that thing is an absolute monster. Any plans to take it on a road course and track it ?? I'd be interested to hear if there are any heat issues after repeated sessions at high rpms.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

LZH, probably not only because I suck at driving.

I spend very little time in the states these days so if the past is an indication of the future, I will end up selling and think why did I do that and start all over again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Another great write up...thanks for taking the time to post it and thanks to Ecampbell for allowing Sticky to demo his Black Series. I bet that thing is an absolute monster. Any plans to take it on a road course and track it ?? I'd be interested to hear if there are any heat issues after repeated sessions at high rpms.
    It was an absolutely pleasure.

Complete monster is right on, yet it is still civilized. I have heard some 'rumors' about the numbers this car is now putting down and they are VERY impressive. Will have dyno charts for you guys hopefully soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12