Close

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,453
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    New Header/Tune/Tire Only C63 Record: 11.47@123.18

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Mods:
    MHP 1 7/8" SS LT Headers/Mids
    MHP v3 CDT (ECU/TCU Tuning)
    K&N Drop-In Filters
    MT DRs 265/40/18"

    Thanks
    Congrats Mike, it was his first time ever to the strip. Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,233
    Rep Points
    31,322.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    First of all, congrats.

    So where does this rank exactly? So a much better ET than the so called Renntech world's fastest C63 with less mods, correct?

    Not sure I'm familiar with Mike, who is he?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,453
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Thanks Sticky!

    I think it makes him the second Quickest overall C63 next to Keith/DadsC63.

    It will be up on the dragtimes list by tomorrow (still has to edit in the car pic above which means another wait before it's posted but still should be up by EOD).

    Yes you are correct, quicker than the Renntech car has ever gone with RT's entire C63 arsenal, with just headers/tuning and $500 in DRs, $100 in filters. Around $7600 total in mods.

    Mike is "dodger63" on MBW. He doesn't post much and again it was literally his first trip to the drag strip, though he did install the headers himself with the help of a friend. He will be posting pics of his car and slips in the MBW 204 forum by tomorrow.

    M_This ran 11.55@121.XX at the same event today. Another header/tune/tire/filter only car. All runs were positive DA.

    Thanks!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,233
    Rep Points
    31,322.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    Thanks Sticky!

    I think it makes him the second Quickest overall C63 next to Keith/DadsC63.

    It will be up on the dragtimes list by tomorrow (still has to edit in the car pic above which means another wait before it's posted but still should be up by EOD).

    Yes you are correct, quicker than the Renntech car has ever gone with RT's entire C63 arsenal, with just headers/tuning and $500 in DRs, $100 in filters. Around $7600 total in mods.

    Mike is "dodger63" on MBW. He doesn't post much and again it was literally his first trip to the drag strip, though he did install the headers himself with the help of a friend. He will be posting pics of his car and slips in the MBW 204 forum by tomorrow.

    M_This ran 11.55@121.XX at the same event today. Another header/tune/tire/filter only car. All runs were positive DA.

    Thanks!
    I'll M him Click here to enlarge

    Seriously, great results from both of them.

    When he posts up the info on MBW, I would definitely like it here as well.

    I would assume he would be posting it up on AMGperformance.net?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,453
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'll M him Click here to enlarge

    Seriously, great results from both of them.

    When he posts up the info on MBW, I would definitely like it here as well.

    I would assume he would be posting it up on AMGperformance.net?
    I posted it for him on AMGP while he was on the way home, though he is a registered member there. I'll send him an email with a link to this thread now.

    He's one of the NY crew, we have quite a few header/tune cars up there.

    Thanks

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,453
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Just checked, correct Mike is the 2nd Q/F C63 in the World presently. M_This is the 3rd, so we have the top 3 spots/cars.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,453
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Thanks guys, here's another S2 car we had at the same event, M_This's:

    Click here to enlarge

    This is now the 3rd Q/F C63 AMG in the World.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,233
    Rep Points
    31,322.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Heh, mid 11's, just absolutely awesome.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    59
    Rep Points
    71.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Yup they were at my last MIR rental on monday lol. They sound great. If only they could get off the line harder.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,233
    Rep Points
    31,322.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blackbenzz Click here to enlarge
    Yup they were at my last MIR rental on monday lol. They sound great. If only they could get off the line harder.
    Sounds like a higher stall is necessary.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,453
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Heh, mid 11's, just absolutely awesome.
    Thanks Sticky!

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blackbenzz Click here to enlarge
    Yup they were at my last MIR rental on monday lol. They sound great. If only they could get off the line harder.
    I can't wait to get back out, Ahmad's events run smooth as glass and MIR is the King of all 1/4 mile tracks.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Sounds like a higher stall is necessary.
    http://www.modernhorsepower.com/cgi-...y=MC63MHP7GCSC

    Click here to enlarge

    2800rpm stall but we can go higher if necessary. 100% custom billet stator fin redesign, rated to 900HP+.

    Click here to enlarge

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,233
    Rep Points
    31,322.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    2800 RPM at that displacement should be fine... what are they launching at right now?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,453
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    2800 RPM at that displacement should be fine... what are they launching at right now?
    Stock stall is ~2400rpm. You can brake stall to almost 2k but you just overshoot the OEM converter which causes a bog on launch.

    Thanks

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    59
    Rep Points
    71.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    I can't wait to get back out, Ahmad's events run smooth as glass and MIR is the King of all 1/4 mile tracks.

    2800rpm stall but we can go higher if necessary. 100% custom billet stator fin redesign, rated to 900HP+.
    It will be fun!

    I was telling them they need a higher stall converter. This will helpout alot IMO

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,233
    Rep Points
    31,322.1
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Sounds like a blast, I'm jealous of MIR.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,453
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blackbenzz Click here to enlarge
    It will be fun!

    I was telling them they need a higher stall converter. This will helpout alot IMO
    Agreed! On the street it's going to spin a LOT but it will be worth it at the track.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •