Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Looks like a great facility and very proffesional and clean.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Looks like a great facility and very proffesional and clean.
    Wouldn't hurt to maybe talk and see if they would be interested in a dealer located in Bahrain.

I know they have sold a few in the Middle East, namely Jordan, but hey, can't hurt to see right?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Wouldn't hurt to maybe talk and see if they would be interested in a dealer located in Bahrain.

I know they have sold a few in the Middle East, namely Jordan, but hey, can't hurt to see right?
    LOL Im already on it. Cheers.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    LOL Im already on it. Cheers.
    Well then, great minds think alike...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Well then, great minds think alike...
    I will most probably cater to markets like Saudi and Kuwait and Qatar as thye are max 4 hours drive away from Bahrain.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

I will most probably cater to markets like Saudi and Kuwait and Qatar as thye are max 4 hours drive away from Bahrain.
    So you will be a dealer?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

So you will be a dealer?
    I sent an email over today so probably wont get a reply till tomorrow as its the weekend there. I hope I will be their dealer but I'll have to do a lot of research into the mods etc that they do to educate myself on Mercedes power upgrades as this is something new.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Definitely NOT all smoke and mirrors. I'm surprised more people do not call, visit, or request info directly from them.
    Ditto. Many people place way too much emphasis on what they read on the Internet rather than just picking up the phone and speaking directly to the manufacturer. From what everyone has said and from my personal experience with steve, they have been more than happy to spend time with anyone interested either in person (evidenced by your excellent writeup), or on the phone. It's clear they dont wate much time on these forums but rather, keep their focus where it should be - on their development and servicing customers. It would appear they are doing a fantastic job at both. Thanks for taking the time to do all this....it's a valuable addition to the forum.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Ditto. Many people place way too much emphasis on what they read on the Internet rather than just picking up the phone and speaking directly to the manufacturer. From what everyone has said and from my personal experience with steve, they have been more than happy to spend time with anyone interested either in person (evidenced by your excellent writeup), or on the phone. It's clear they dont wate much time on these forums but rather, keep their focus where it should be - on their development and servicing customers. It would appear they are doing a fantastic job at both. Thanks for taking the time to do all this....it's a valuable addition to the forum.
    No problem, visits like that are a ton of fun. Was worth it just for the ride in ecampbell's car alone. I agree with everything you said.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Cool write up. Thanks for the effort.

I know how time consuming transcribing interviews can be. I'm looking forward to part 2 and 3.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sonny Click here to enlarge
    Cool write up. Thanks for the effort.

I know how time consuming transcribing interviews can be. I'm looking forward to part 2 and 3.
    It's incredibly time consuming but no big deal. I like to put in the extra effort for the benefit and people see it and appreciate it. The only way to "win" this battle is with quality and effort that ultimately pays off in the end. No shortcuts...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    It's incredibly time consuming but no big deal. I like to put in the extra effort for the benefit and people see it and appreciate it. The only way to "win" this battle is with quality and effort that ultimately pays off in the end. No shortcuts...
    We appreciate it. No question how dedicated and motivated you are.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Just wanted to give you guys an update that Part III should be up tomorrow. Hours of transcribing...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Just wanted to give you guys an update that Part III should be up tomorrow. Hours of transcribing...
    Defintely looking forward to it. Thank you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sonny Click here to enlarge
    Defintely looking forward to it. Thank you.
    My pleasure, was a great interview. A lot of good stuff in it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12