Close

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 404
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,888
    Rep Points
    1,422.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    try putting an m3 on there.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep everything the same, just switch them. Also, if not too much trouble, I also vote to change the 6 series to an M3, e46 or e92 Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by greatest335i Click here to enlarge
    ^^^ agree m3 would be nice m6 look ugly
    Agree, get rid of the M6. New 6 series is coming anyways. If you want a older style bimmer, E46 is the way to go.

    I say use the current M3.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    Agree, get rid of the M6. New 6 series is coming anyways. If you want a older style bimmer, E46 is the way to go.

    I say use the current M3.
    Nothing wrong with the M6, the logo isn't about the car that is in it as much as it is the style.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,215
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No
    ^right, it is just about BMW, our just happens to be an M6

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    288
    Rep Points
    187.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    just happens to be a ugly m6?????

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by greatest335i Click here to enlarge
    just happens to be a ugly m6?????
    Seriously? The M6 in the logo bugs you for some reason? Most people didn't even realize it was an M6. Looks great in the logo and it isn't being changed, lol.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,368
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Seriously? The M6 in the logo bugs you for some reason? Most people didn't even realize it was an M6. Looks great in the logo and it isn't being changed, lol.
    seriously sticky...its just an idea. no point in looking for suggestions when you shut it down.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tag824 Click here to enlarge
    guess i lost all my rep's... later bro's

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    seriously sticky...its just an idea. no point in looking for suggestions when you shut it down.
    Why not? I think plenty of suggestions have been incorporated but expecting every suggestion to be accommodated is absurd. I'm not the graphic designer, if he wants to do it again, that is his business.

    I'm more than cool with what he has done so far and the logo is not about the car that is in it, people are focusing on the wrong thing.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    288
    Rep Points
    187.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Talking

    the m6 dont bug me im just playing lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Nothing wrong with the M6, the logo isn't about the car that is in it as much as it is the style.
    I agree, the car is minute, hence why I said if it's not tooooo much trouble and he feels like it, change it. Click here to enlarge

    I must say, the shirt DEFINITELY has to be black!

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    I agree, the car is minute, hence why I said if it's not tooooo much trouble and he feels like it, change it. Click here to enlarge

    I must say, the shirt DEFINITELY has to be black!
    Agreed!

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    3.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Can i display my T-Shirt design here or just to email?
    W W W . S H A H R A M . M E

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    MIAMI
    Posts
    995
    Rep Points
    199.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    ^ absolutely. show what you have !

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,368
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mr.nakoot Click here to enlarge
    Can i display my T-Shirt design here or just to email?
    show us. you have done a good job so far Click here to enlarge

    i like your avatar. freedom for iran!
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tag824 Click here to enlarge
    guess i lost all my rep's... later bro's

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    324
    Rep Points
    304.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I'm working on an E46 design. Still need to do some more work on it and add in the BB logo.
    Click here to enlarge
    1977 S30Z

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 503Alex Click here to enlarge
    I'm working on an E46 design. Still need to do some more work on it and add in the BB logo.
    Yes!

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    3.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click for full view!

    Last edited by mr.nakoot; 04-02-2010 at 12:14 AM.
    W W W . S H A H R A M . M E

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Nakoot.. the back of your design is absolutely amazing.

    Could you do the front the same as the logo up top for the site?

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    324
    Rep Points
    304.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mr.nakoot Click here to enlarge
    Click for full view!

    Wow, awesome stuff.
    Click here to enlarge
    1977 S30Z

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Wow, I LOVE the back of that one mr. n!

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    3.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Nakoot.. the back of your design is absolutely amazing.

    Could you do the front the same as the logo up top for the site?
    Thanks for your comments , but it's not possible for me to use your top site logo, because it doesn't have sufficient quality although I can use same effect as your site logo for my current Front T-shirt picture.
    W W W . S H A H R A M . M E

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mr.nakoot Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for your comments , but it's not possible for me to use your top site logo, because it doesn't have sufficient quality although I can use same effect as your site logo for my current Front T-shirt picture.
    I see, no worries, I love your design!

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,215
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No
    mr.nakoot ftw!

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    253
    Rep Points
    13.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    sticky if you still need a design, let me know, i can hand draw a pretty sick design with the engine and bimmerboost with it.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,104
    Rep Points
    31,294.1
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dark335i Click here to enlarge
    sticky if you still need a design, let me know, i can hand draw a pretty sick design with the engine and bimmerboost with it.
    Go ahead man, go for it.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,215
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No
    we want as many entries as we can get!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •