Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Chemical Dumbing Down of America

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I really like the video, but I dont think it is the intention of government to dumb down society. I think its a byproduct of the demands of a society in a very capitalistic country. You want suger coated apples? Sure here, have as many as you want! You want coke cola, no problem; we got that too! So we ourselves are to blame for this dumbing down, its not purely the government or big business.

Big business reacts to the market, if the market wants something; they will make it. The market just wants to be dumb. Overall I agree though, government and big business dont help the problem by supplying us with retarded $#@!.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really like the video, but I dont think it is the intention of government to dumb down society. I think its a byproduct of the demands of a society in a very capitalistic country. You want suger coated apples? Sure here, have as many as you want! You want coke cola, no problem; we got that too! So we ourselves are to blame for this dumbing down, its not purely the government or big business.

Big business reacts to the market, if the market wants something; they will make it. The market just wants to be dumb. Overall I agree though, government and big business dont help the problem by supplying us with retarded $#@!.
    If you do not think so view this video.....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I also agree that the thimerisol problem is serious. I think it's $#@!ed up.

There is evidence that more people today have autism then in the 1980s, that is enough proof to me that something is wrong.

One thing to point out, fluoride is not poisonous in ionic form. Its actually more stable in ionic form than table salt. So that is propaganda bull$#@! left wing crap IMO.I think there is some truth, but they are going a little to far by saying that the government is intentionally trying to poison us with chemicals.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I dont think its 100% the governments fault why we as people are dumber. There is no such thing as 100% fault. I do think people have something to do with it. Have you fed your kids mcdonalds? Have you taken your kid to the doctor to get a flu shot or regular vaccine? You have I bet. And do there lies the conundrum, you blame the government for chemically controlling us, yet you yourself are making the concious decision to be poisoned. You dont have to. That is why I dont think the government is 100% to blame, maybe 75%.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I agree with a lot of what you said.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

So you get the chance to view this?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Ok heres what I think.

Interesting video and accounts. I think the woman is very sincere in what she saw/felt, but it will take more to convince me that what she was really seeing was a 'new world order' that was underlying all the decision making and mind control. I think that what she saw was real, but she interpreted it in a way (rightfully so) that made it seem like all this was real, meaning; mind control, government control etc.. I think there are some aspects of truth to it, but a lot of aspects of misinterpretation. And whos to say if shes right or wrong, it is her life experience and she is an eye witness. But because we were not there to see what she saw, we cant guarantee she interpreted her accounts the way she portrarys them.

I sort of understand her point, but; i cant help but ask the question where was everyone else? Was she literally the ONLY person to see this? If her assumptions were correct, any government official with any form of basic reasoning skills will come to the same conclusion and object, maybe not every politician would but why arent there TONS more? Not talking about the outliers, and conspiracy theorists, talking about mainstream government officials who are exposed to all this, I think they arent interepreting it the same way.
    Last edited by DBFIU; 06-28-2011 at 11:58 PM.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Ok heres what I think.

Interesting video and accounts. I think the woman is very sincere in what she saw/felt, but it will take more to convince me that what she was really seeing was a 'new world order' that was underlying all the decision making and mind control. I think that what she saw was real, but she interpreted it in a way (rightfully so) that made it seem like all this was real, meaning; mind control, government control etc.. I think there are some aspects of truth to it, but a lot of aspects of misinterpretation. And whos to say if shes right or wrong, it is her life experience and she is an eye witness. But because we were not there to see what she saw, we cant guarantee she interpreted her accounts the way she portrarys them.

I sort of understand her point, but; i cant help but ask the question where was everyone else? Was she literally the ONLY person to see this? If her assumptions were correct, any government official with any form of basic reasoning skills will come to the same conclusion and object, maybe not every politician would but why arent there TONS more? Not talking about the outliers, and conspiracy theorists, talking about mainstream government officials who are exposed to all this, I think they arent interepreting it the same way.
    Have you watched all the video's? Did you go to public schools growing up? Why do most of the politicians not send their kids to public schools? Have you looked into this topic more, because she isn't the only person stating this stuff. Look up the sources she is mentioning. There is a plan that they have.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Have you watched all the video's? Did you go to public schools growing up? Why do most of the politicians not send their kids to public schools? Have you looked into this topic more, because she isn't the only person stating this stuff. Look up the sources she is mentioning. There is a plan that they have.
    I went to public schools growing up and I can say that it varies greatly from state to state, or city to city. I honestly think that the dumbing down is taking place, not disagreeing with hardcore facts (people are dumber today). But I think it's also because dumb=convenient and even IF the government had this dumbing down plan, the people love it, because dumb=convenient.

Remember, one of my views has always been that demand for something will usher in supply. People want to be dumber because its easier for you to be fed instead of feed yourself, cant blame the government 100% as I usually say.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1833 Post(s)

The autism statistic is scary if true but I see no reason why the government would desire an increase in autism. I am very concerned about the mercury content in vaccines now though and wonder what I will do when I have kids and they need to be vaccinated.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1833 Post(s)

If you do not think so view this video.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1wVB8gBkD8
    Wish I could have 15 minutes of my life back, what exactly does this video tell you? Just a bunch of recapping fluff of some lady babbling.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Wish I could have 15 minutes of my life back, what exactly does this video tell you? Just a bunch of recapping fluff of some lady babbling.
    It's part of a 5 part interview.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I feel dumber just for reading this thread... I'm joking... All jokes aside...

There are a few good points in their, and when you look at the cities and look at the amount of money that is spent per child in the education system, versus that which is spent in the suburbs, there is a huge margin. On average in the city in a public school you see about $3k-$5k spent per child, but go to some of the suburbs and it's easily $10-20k per child. Why the huge difference? I guess you could theorize that they want the suburban children to do better, make more money and rule the world (ok, maybe that last part is stretching the truth a little). While the Urban kids get dumbed down, work jobs that don't require much thinking (monkey see, monkey do, monkey push the button).

I know you can't judge a person on how they talk, or what sort of language they use, but walk down the street here in the South Bronx, and you look at some of these people with there pants hanging around their legs, and you wonder, WTF? What sort of education are they getting, Why are they dressing like this, and you question their intelligence. Most of them don't have jobs, hang out at the projects and smoke weed all day. No I'm not stereotyping, I see this everyday at the projects I used to visit my wife at (wasn't my wife at the time). They rob people in the middle of the day, and have no sense of a hard's day labor, or understanding of the world beyond their little hole in hell...

Maybe it's society that is dumbing down america, maybe it's the government, or maybe it's just people not really caring anymore, because even those who have bachelors, masters and PH.d's can't get jobs, and they realize, what was the point? I can't even get a job and I have more education than that sports player making millions of dollars..

Maybe I'm totally off the wall...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1833 Post(s)

It's part of a 5 part interview.
    Damn it GG, just point me to the pertinent stuff.