Close

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That's insane, I always respected the guy.

How did he get you banned for him trying to rip you off? That makes no sense.
    All of it makes no sense he told the admins that i was *pretending* to be a CLS owner and that the pictures were stolen from around the internet. "true story"
    Click here to enlarge
    2008 Lexus LS600hl
    2006 CLS55 AMG.
    508whp/564tq.
    171mph at The Texas mile 2011.
    Mods Everything.
    Going fast with class!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Full Throttle Click here to enlarge
    All of it makes no sense he told the admins that i was *pretending* to be a CLS owner and that the pictures were stolen from around the internet. "true story"
    WTF? And you got banned for that? And even though you clearly are a CLS owner they haven't reversed it? What kind of $#@!ing morons run that site?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Idk about anyone elses experiences but Ahmed has always been a straight up nice guy to me.
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    WTF? And you got banned for that? And even though you clearly are a CLS owner they haven't reversed it? What kind of $#@!ing morons run that site?

Look what board we are talking about LOL.
    Click here to enlarge
    2008 Lexus LS600hl
    2006 CLS55 AMG.
    508whp/564tq.
    Mods Everything.
    Going fast with class!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Full Throttle Click here to enlarge
    Look what board we are talking about LOL.
    Yep, that is just plain idiotic though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Idk about anyone elses experiences but Ahmed has always been a straight up nice guy to me.
    Same here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He was always cool to me as well, but I met him for a pre track day dyno night and that $#@! was sketchy as hell. I had a bad vibe the whole time I was there and left with no torque reading, no rpm reading, no AFR, no digital copy, etc.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Same here.
    I've meet him plenty of times at the track and have sat through a couple dinners aftawards? Anyway we should get back on track and let lzh let his fustrations out a bit more.
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    I've meet him plenty of times at the track and have sat through a couple dinners aftawards? Anyway we should get back on track and let lzh let his fustrations out a bit more.
    Frustrations ? I don't think so - I have nothing to be frustrated about. You on the other hand seem to be pretty frustrated that you can't afford the Weistec blower LOL. And before you tell me how you can afford anything you want but you won't because there are no proven results, don't bother...your sarcastic comments about the price of the blower plus install speak volumes.
    Last edited by LZH; 06-23-2011 at 04:15 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Frustrations ? I don't think so - I have nothing to be frustrated about. You on the other hand seem to be pretty frustrated that you can't afford the Weistec blower LOL. And before you tell me how you can afford anything you want but you won't because there are no proven results, don't bother...your sarcastic comments about the price of the blower plus install speak volumes.
    I cannot afford anything I want.. You are absolutly correct about that
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    soooooooo.....after all this back and forth talk about a bunch of crap i don't care about , what's going with the results of the supercharged BS ? Dodger brings up a good point that there has been absolutely nothing said since the pulley broke . the only results i have seen is 1 video of the car on the drag strip and it wasn't even a complete run . i can tell you right now that i don't know Dodger63 and i don't know LZH , but i do see Dodger63 posting up track results and real world videos . i'm not taking any sides on this discussion but i would like to see results before i purchase anything ( and not a dyno run or dyno sheet ) . someone needs to post up actual videos . i see LZH posting comments to Dodger63 about not affording the Weistec blower and then laughing about it ( which i think is very wrong ) . well , i can afford it , and i'm not buying anything without results . i don't know the guy with BS either but would like to hear something from him since he was 1 of the originals to have it .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    soooooooo.....after all this back and forth talk about a bunch of crap i don't care about , what's going with the results of the supercharged BS ? Dodger brings up a good point that there has been absolutely nothing said since the pulley broke . the only results i have seen is 1 video of the car on the drag strip and it wasn't even a complete run . i can tell you right now that i don't know Dodger63 and i don't know LZH , but i do see Dodger63 posting up track results and real world videos . i'm not taking any sides on this discussion but i would like to see results before i purchase anything ( and not a dyno run or dyno sheet ) . someone needs to post up actual videos . i see LZH posting comments to Dodger63 about not affording the Weistec blower and then laughing about it ( which i think is very wrong ) . well , i can afford it , and i'm not buying anything without results . i don't know the guy with BS either but would like to hear something from him since he was 1 of the originals to have it .
    I'm visiting Weistec soon for an interview and a lot of details on the cars. So, sit tight!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Do you really need to see a video and timeslips to make you more comfortable spending $17k ?? Or better yet....what results in hp and quarter miles times would you like to see that would make you say, "Wow, I gotta have this!!" ?? Because at this point, adding ~130hp to a car that already has 500hp, really makes any RWD car extremely traction limited. And thus, actually putting that power to the ground efficiently and harnessing all the power is very dependent on the driver and his skills. I think 60-130 times would be the best representation of just how much faster the car is. But then again, I really don't see what all the fuss is about. If you want the extra power, buy it and quit b!tching because other owners don't care to waste their time posting online about it. the old saying remains true - If you have to ask...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Its almost getting to the point were you add nothing to the discussion, this is a "forum" Were we talk discuss cars, performance, and other car related issues. How to's what not.. We discuss things from weights of floor mats to widebody kits to superchargers can installs exhaust tires and wheels.. So please let's stay focused here and learn, not have you tell us that we aren't financially ready for these modifications, cause last I looked you don't no me or many of the other forum members that your passing these types of judgements on?

Do you really need to see a video and timeslips to make you more comfortable spending $17k ?? Or better yet....what results in hp and quarter miles times would you like to see that would make you say, "Wow, I gotta have this!!" ?? Because at this point, adding ~130hp to a car that already has 500hp, really makes any RWD car extremely traction limited. And thus, actually putting that power to the ground efficiently and harnessing all the power is very dependent on the driver and his skills. I think 60-130 times would be the best representation of just how much faster the car is. But then again, I really don't see what all the fuss is about. If you want the extra power, buy it and quit b!tching because other owners don't care to waste their time posting online about it. the old saying remains true - If you have to ask...
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    damn i learned lots of valuable information on here...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Here's what I'd like to see and hopefully we're on the right track. I'd like to see favorable, meaning no blown engines transmissions or stall converters for 100K miles. Being a realist I'd even take 50K miles as a good enough sign. But for instance if the bottom end was only good for 30K miles because of the supercharger then I would probably look elsewhere for my next modification. These engines have high compression high silicone cast pistons and are like $75K+, it's not the $17K I'm worried about. I think the instant any dealer see's this supercharger sitting on top of the engine it's warranty over, which the owner should expect when purchasing.

As for Jim & Rich I agree if there was good news it would have been posted and rightfully so. I'm with the crowd in assuming there are more issues.

BTW guys a few of my friends are pro ballers and even though they love to play the game they hate watching it on tv. take it fwiw.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Graham loves his set up with the SC, I love mine and Maverick from Australia likes his so there are three good reviews. I personally think Carts problems are more related to the past nitrous use or cams as those are the two big differences between his set up and mine.

I am sure sticky will tell the scoop and may even have the chance to be a passenger in mine when he visits Steve's shop as I believe the next round of mods is almost done on my car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    damn i learned lots of valuable information on here...
    Yeah, i thought BMW crowd have shady people in their community, but i see the same problem in Merc guys too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with wanting to make sure a new products has proven and reliable results before you fork over $17,000
    Click here to enlarge
    2008 Lexus LS600hl
    2006 CLS55 AMG.
    508whp/564tq.
    Mods Everything.
    Going fast with class!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    I noticed this more and more on all forums. It surprises me everyday how someone can be so into modding cars and not watch follow racing.
    Not all car enthusiasts are into roadracing,maybe some like dragracing instead..doesnt mean we are any "less" of an enthusiast does it?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    I am sure sticky will tell the scoop and may even have the chance to be a passenger in mine when he visits Steve's shop as I believe the next round of mods is almost done on my car.
    Yep, just having trouble getting a hold of Steve on the phone. Going to send him an e-mail, that might be easier.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Not all car enthusiasts are into roadracing,maybe some like dragracing instead..doesnt mean we are any "less" of an enthusiast does it?
    No, it does not.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Yes, Yes I do.

Is this something that is strange to you? You are either very foolish or very rich. Seeing that your best car is a CLK Black Series id say foolish. Don't bother telling me you could afford more. If you could you would. You know what they say...

You don't become rich by pissing your money away. I wouldn't call myself rich by any means but I could afford this Black Series and then some. The Black Series is a big deal car... Its really not a big deal to own one. I could sell my 15 year old Porsche today for more than your BS would sell for. LOL Stop acting like your some big baller.

I know many people who make 10 times what you and I do and they are very conservative. Jrcart has always been a troll and a douche on MBW. He was always calling bull$#@! on everyone when they came back from the track. He also tried to race everyone for money when he was only running 11's at the time in his big badass BS. LOL

Now that hes testing out the SC for the 63 platform we should forget this? I don't. Once a douche always a douche. Good of him to test and share his results. If he doesn't? Who cares.. someone else will. I agree with Mike. If it was just a belt we would have seen more times. Its not. Good luck to him fixing whatever isnt working because the last turnout was less than impressive and doesn't make me say "Yeah! I need that"

By the way, who we surround ourselves with says a lot.
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Yes, Yes I do.

Is this something that is strange to you? You are either very foolish or very rich. Seeing that your best car is a CLK Black Series id say foolish. Don't bother telling me you could afford more. If you could you would. You know what they say...

You don't become rich by pissing your money away. I wouldn't call myself rich by any means but I could afford this Black Series and then some. The Black Series is a big deal car... Its really not a big deal to own one. I could sell my 15 year old Porsche today for more than your BS would sell for. LOL Stop acting like your some big baller.

I know many people who make 10 times what you do and they are very conservative. Jrcart has always been a troll and a douche on MBW. He was always calling bull$#@! on everyone when they came back from the track. He also tried to race everyone for money when he was only running 11's at the time in his big badass BS. LOL

Now that hes testing out the SC for the 63 platform we should forget this? I don't. Once a douche always a douche. Good of him to test and share his results. If he doesn't? Who cares.. someone else will. I agree with Mike. If it was just a belt we would have seen more times. Its not. Good luck to him fixing whatever isnt working because the last turnout was less than impressive and doesn't make me say "Yeah! I need that"

By the way, who we surround ourselves with says a lot.
    Phew... lot to chew on in this one!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Yes, Yes I do.

LOL - ok smartguy...cause you know so much about me??? Here's a link to an article about the last company I co-founded in 1998 and subsequently sold in 2006. Take a look at the very last part in bold and then tell me again I can't afford more than a Black Series

http://www.wallstreetandtech.com/ele...leID=199903484

The truth of the matter is that I invest a large percentage of my money in things that MAKE money. And when I consider buying a $500k car I think of how much I'm actually loosing by not investing that same $500k into something that can generate sizable dividends for my family. And also because if I did spend that on a car, that would mean my wife would be getting another 10 carat diamond...so really it would be like pissing away a million bucks. And not to mention that owning cars like that in Los Angeles is pretty useless cause all you do is sit in traffic. So, the Black Series made sense for me when you consider the aforementioned. And also it has allowed me the opportunity to get to know dumbasses like yourself. LOL Enjoy your 15 year old 993. I sold my 993 Turbo S in 2006 when I was 34 and retired. Have a nice day at work tomorrow Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast