Close

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Supercharger info

Any word on results from jrcart? It's been a while is the pulley situation solved are we getting results anytime soon?
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Haven't heard anything from JRCART in a long while...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I guess it was more then the pulley I mean there was so much hype for so long now nothing,, I mean over on Mbworld all jrcarts ass jockeys said the overall mb record was over blah blah blah now 2 months of silence so weird! Anyway... More important things to talk about so jon whatelse
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    I guess it was more then the pulley I mean there was so much hype for so long now nothing,, I mean over on Mbworld all jrcarts ass jockeys said the overall mb record was over blah blah blah now 2 months of silence so weird! Anyway... More important things to talk about so jon whatelse
    It's Joseph, unless you are wanting to discuss more cycling with Jon?

Clearly it's more than just a simple pulley. There is a lot of work still to be done with those SC's, let us not kid ourselves.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yea right it's such a joke! I figured since the beginning truth is something allot of people have an issue with..
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Give him some time sometimes these things take time.
    Click here to enlarge
    2008 Lexus LS600hl
    2006 CLS55 AMG.
    508whp/564tq.
    171mph at The Texas mile 2011.
    Mods Everything.
    Going fast with class!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It's Joseph, unless you are wanting to discuss more cycling with Jon?

Clearly it's more than just a simple pulley. There is a lot of work still to be done with those SC's, let us not kid ourselves.
    LOLOLOLClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Full Throttle Click here to enlarge
    Give him some time sometimes these things take time.
    Very true, not simple especially when pushing the envelope.

Would be great to sort of get updates but they are working hard and busy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That guy is the first one to call b/s on anything.. First one to yell or whatever, first one to put another forum member down. Still people give him the benefit of the doubt, we were told the car runs flawlessly accept a broken pulley that was being made when, 2 months ago? Come on.. What's the real problem.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That guy is the first one to call b/s on anything.. First one to yell or whatever, first one to put another forum member down. Still people give him the benefit of the doubt, we were told the car runs flawlessly accept a broken pulley that was being made when, 2 months ago? Come on.. What's the real problem.
    You raise some valid questions and points. I wish I could answer them for you.

I'll be taking a trip down to Weistec shortly and try to get some answers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    He's also the first one to really mod the black series, pave the way for others because just about every BS mod evosport makes he was the R&D testbed, as well as being the first to bolt on the blower - yet here you are talking sh!t about him and constantly asking questions about his build. If you think so poorly of him why are you so interested in him ? There are plenty of other first had reports from owners about the Weistec blower...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    He's also the first one to really mod the black series, pave the way for others because just about every BS mod evosport makes he was the R&D testbed, as well as being the first to bolt on the blower
    Very, very true as well. It isn't easy to blaze a trail for others and often people unjustly poke fun or point fingers.

Weistec will get this all figured out, it isn't easy but the MB community certainly should appreciate what is taking place.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

He's also the first one to really mod the black series, pave the way for others because just about every BS mod evosport makes he was the R&D testbed, as well as being the first to bolt on the blower - yet here you are talking sh!t about him and constantly asking questions about his build. If you think so poorly of him why are you so interested in him ? There are plenty of other first had reports from owners about the Weistec blower...

but as he stated, i dont know, but if that guy is like that, first to call BS and all, then its coming full circle. clearly a simple broken pulley would be no issue and fixed quickly. the time frame between is what is bothersome and says it was more than just a pulley. noone is saying, "ah your a fool, it will never work yada yada." we all want to see it running, but like when ego's are locked up and full details/truth are given

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So! You and him called b/s on me everystep I took.. I'm not call b/s or anything I'm just saying why not update us? What's the big deal? It's seems to be more then just a pulley so why not fill us in this was the biggest news in the forums for months we all waited anxiously for results, we got" the pulley broke", and they are making a new one. Now complete silence for what I believe to be 2 months? So all I'm saying Is were is the car whats the deal,, I'm very interested in this mod if it's going to perform and work well on a modded 63 motor., not much hate for you 2 other the talking $#@! but I'm a big boy.. Just tell us what's up? And please guys and don't write and spell great so dong come back insulting my intelligence cause I have bad grammar
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    http://www.mbworld.org/forums/w211-a...02-2010-a.html

If anyone Is interested in reading through a likely hate from the 2 hero's jrcart and lzh try this thread out..
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    http://www.mbworld.org/forums/w211-a...02-2010-a.html

If anyone Is interested in reading through a likely hate from the 2 hero's jrcart and lzh try this thread out..
    LOL - Oh gawd.....quit being such a little butthurt girl dude - you bring up a thread from over 6 months ago ?? Go back and read it again genius - my first posts there were actually CONGRATULATING you. It wasn't until later when you got your panties in a bunch did I go after you and your dedicated drag setup to pull off those times. It's funny how you can sit around here and posts digs about others...but when anyone else does it you get totally bent outta shape and act like a total crybaby.
    Back to JRCarts build....something tells me he has better things to do than sit around all day and waste his time giving guys like you updates...Ever considered that ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    wow, just read jcart and his comments. i didnt think he was such a dick.. im glad he $#@!ed his motor up now. what a douche

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    wow, just read jcart and his comments. i didnt think he was such a dick.. im glad he $#@!ed his motor up now. what a douche
    How did he F up his motor ?? Because it broke a pulley ?? LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    yea, i really believe he broke a pulley that takes 2+ months replace/remanufacter.

here, ill quote the man himself "common sense and physics tell me I need to question it."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think you have lost the point made that he has said enough of these forums.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL - Oh gawd.....quit being such a little butthurt girl dude - you bring up a thread from over 6 months ago ?? Go back and read it again genius - my first posts there were actually CONGRATULATING you. It wasn't until later when you got your panties in a bunch did I go after you and your dedicated drag setup to pull off those times. It's funny how you can sit around here and posts digs about others...but when anyone else does it you get totally bent outta shape and act like a total crybaby.
    Back to JRCarts build....something tells me he has better things to do than sit around all day and waste his time giving guys like you updates...Ever considered that ?
    Well your just a little follower of his anything he does you follow.. So you congratulated me then saw your $#@! buddy saying negative things so you joined his band wagon.. Trust me he would be here talking if he had something good to say I'm sure..
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Trust me he would be here talking if he had something good to say I'm sure..
    this man speaks the truth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    yea, i really believe he broke a pulley that takes 2+ months replace/remanufacter.

here, ill quote the man himself "common sense and physics tell me I need to question it."
    Well I was there when the pulley broke and I can tell you that's all that happened - speculating otherwise is simply irresponsible and uninformed. Jim had quite a few other things that needed to be addressed like the tank in the trunk, the paint work that Evosport botched and some other minor things...AFAIK he left the car in CA and hasn't seen it since he was here last and has been busy. Plus, as I said before...I think he has better things to do than give constant updates about his car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well your just a little follower of his anything he does you follow.. So you congratulated me then saw your $#@! buddy saying negative things so you joined his band wagon.. Trust me he would be here talking if he had something good to say I'm sure..
    I AM A FOLLOWER ????? You are the one asking questions about him!!!! LOL, nice try...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I AM A FOLLOWER ????? You are the one asking questions about him!!!! LOL, nice try...
    Guy im asking questions about his car/build I'm an enthusiast looking to further my car build? Yes follower/$#@! buddy.. Dont Spin your actions. It's in black and white.. People will make there own assumptions of what a douche you are
    Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast