Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Re: Freaking finally! The DA42 IO-360 has been certified.

Just to clear this all up, a client of mine is a Delta pilot with 10 years of experience and makes 92K/yr and that's better than average.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dark335i
    i wasn't saying ALL pilots make that much, just from who i know.
    well this should help put it into a little perspective...my girlfriend's dad retired as the top MD-80 pilot for american...he was military trained, flew until the day of his mandatory retirement, and made somewhere around $175k at retirement. i would be hard pressed to believe any pilot for any airline make that much money. $400k rivals that of top executives. $#@!, the CEO of my family's company only makes $600k a year (plus bonuses, etc.) $400k for a glorified bus driver is on the very close to executive pay, which is highly unlikely.
    2013 Vorsteiner X5M
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blake
    well this should help put it into a little perspective...my girlfriend's dad retired as the top MD-80 pilot for american...he was military trained, flew until the day of his mandatory retirement, and made somewhere around $175k at retirement. i would be hard pressed to believe any pilot for any airline make that much money. $400k rivals that of top executives. $#@!, the CEO of my family's company only makes $600k a year (plus bonuses, etc.) $400k for a glorified bus driver is on the very close to executive pay, which is highly unlikely.
    400K/yr ain't $#@!.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

then maybe he was exaggerating? It doesn't seem like it though, unless he runs some sort of drug cartel on the side... Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

then maybe he was exaggerating? It doesn't seem like it though, unless he runs some sort of drug cartel on the side... Click here to enlarge
    People that have money don't tell others how much they make. IF he told anyone how much he makes, chances are that it isn't near what he said.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69
    People that have money don't tell others how much they make. IF he told anyone how much he makes, chances are that it isn't near what he said.
    sounds reasonable but i cant imagine where he gets all his money from then... Click here to enlarge w.e

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Just got our first two DA42's in. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12