Close

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    ECampbell next build

    Sticky, from your other thread, I am not entirely sure what Steve is doing although heads were on the agenda. When I said more power please and he just looked at me and smiled.

    I have swapped out the wheels with these and am trying the new Michelins (so if you know someone who wants a set of OEM rims and Corsa's I have a spare set).

    Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,076
    Rep Points
    31,288.5
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    If I see anyone post regarding the OEM rims and tires I will let them know. If you want to get rid listing them in the for sale section is a great idea.

    Regarding the build, I'm thinking maybe I should stop by Weistec. How long will your car be there and is anything planned beyond the heads or does Steve sort of have free reign?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Actually i would appreciate just letting Steve doing his job for the time being as he has a business to run. I would think the last thing he wants to do is have a repeat of people calling him about my car....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,076
    Rep Points
    31,288.5
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Actually i would appreciate just letting Steve doing his job for the time being as he has a business to run. I would think the last thing he wants to do is have a repeat of people calling him about my car....
    Heh, true, no doubt. I was actually invited down there a little while ago and thought I might as well kill two birds with one stone. No worries, I understand.

    Going to be tough to do a build thread without details though Click here to enlarge

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Noted and once he gets further into it I am sure details will come out.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I sat down at a resturant last night and when the waiter came over and asked what I wanted I said just bring me "food"
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    I sat down at a resturant last night and when the waiter came over and asked what I wanted I said just bring me "food"
    Please learn to spell before you try and make a smart a$$ comment as it shows you lack the basic skills to be a contributing member to this forum and to society in general.

    The fact I posted meant i was willing to share...I previously admitted my last approach was not the best to take and disclosed the information on the car. For this latest set of upgrades, I know new heads and a prototype fuel system are on the cards but as I am on the other side of the world, I am not involved on a day-to-day basis and do not know every component being installed. In fact sticky gave a little hint that I should post details and I noted this in my response.

    I will be at the Texas mile in October so if you have an issue with me, tell me what you think of me to my face and stop taking away from this otherwise good forum. If you show up, I WILL tell you to your face that you are an a$$ and then we can go for a beer. If you try and come back with another smart ass comment here it only means you don't have the balls to tell me what you think to my face.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Ok

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Please learn to spell before you try and make a smart a$$ comment as it shows you lack the basic skills to be a contributing member to this forum and to society in general.

    The fact I posted meant i was willing to share...I previously admitted my last approach was not the best to take and disclosed the information on the car. For this latest set of upgrades, I know new heads and a prototype fuel system are on the cards but as I am on the other side of the world, I am not involved on a day-to-day basis and do not know every component being installed. In fact sticky gave a little hint that I should post details and I noted this in my response.

    I will be at the Texas mile in October so if you have an issue with me, tell me what you think of me to my face and stop taking away from this otherwise good forum. If you show up, I WILL tell you to your face that you are an a$$ and then we can go for a beer. If you try and come back with another smart ass comment here it only means you don't have the balls to tell me what you think to my face.
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,076
    Rep Points
    31,288.5
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Please learn to spell before you try and make a smart a$$ comment as it shows you lack the basic skills to be a contributing member to this forum and to society in general.

    The fact I posted meant i was willing to share...I previously admitted my last approach was not the best to take and disclosed the information on the car. For this latest set of upgrades, I know new heads and a prototype fuel system are on the cards but as I am on the other side of the world, I am not involved on a day-to-day basis and do not know every component being installed. In fact sticky gave a little hint that I should post details and I noted this in my response.

    I will be at the Texas mile in October so if you have an issue with me, tell me what you think of me to my face and stop taking away from this otherwise good forum. If you show up, I WILL tell you to your face that you are an a$$ and then we can go for a beer. If you try and come back with another smart ass comment here it only means you don't have the balls to tell me what you think to my face.
    No worries. Look, I wasn't advocating people call up Weistec and such. They are fairly local to me and I have been speaking with them anyway so I thought you might appreciate someone taking some photos of the car as well as your wheels in case you wish to sell them to someone. Pictures help parts move...

    Anyway, no big deal and I'm sure everyone is glad you are sharing details but as you said you are somewhat isolated from the build. I do appreciate the effort and the more open nature of your posts now, no doubt many more details will come.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    .

    I will be at the Texas mile in October so if you have an issue with me, tell me what you think of me to my face and stop taking away from this otherwise good forum. If you show up, I WILL tell you to your face that you are an a$$ and then we can go for a beer. If you try and come back with another smart ass comment here it only means you don't have the balls to tell me what you think to my face.
    Cool ill be there too see ya in October!!!
    Click here to enlarge
    2008 Lexus LS600hl
    2006 CLS55 AMG.
    508whp/564tq.
    171mph at The Texas mile 2011.
    Mods Everything.
    Going fast with class!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •