Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Dyno charts for stock CLK63 BS with Weistec supercharger

Figured it out Sticky!

Here are the graphs. Let the abuse and skepticism begin!

I dont know what the story is with the torque curve on the 'before' dyno but the 'after' numbers/gains are plain to see. Really great gains across the whole torque and power curves

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    the dyno totally moved over haha. Such an enormous difference wow.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    To help convert for us folks not familiar with newton meters and kW those are peak figure of 493 pound-feet at the wheels and 516 whp.

Very strong and you can see the difference before/after. Congrats, such feel like a beast.

Didn't realize Weistec was already accommodating for customers on other continents. That is just awesome!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think Weistec are well on their way to taking over the world, there are superchargers now on 63 engined cars in Qatar, Australia, the US, Taiwan and Japan.
    They wrote a new ECU file for the 98RON fuel we use in Australia, equivalent to 93-95RON fuel in the US. Also, this was their stage1 kit. Can inly imagine the numbers from Stage 2 and 3.... I found their customer service to be outstanding in all respects.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Maverick1975 Click here to enlarge
    I think Weistec are well on their way to taking over the world, there are superchargers now on 63 engined cars in Qatar, Australia, the US, Taiwan and Japan.
    They wrote a new ECU file for the 98RON fuel we use in Australia, equivalent to 93-95RON fuel in the US. Also, this was their stage1 kit. Can inly imagine the numbers from Stage 2 and 3.... I found their customer service to be outstanding in all respects.
    I definitely have underestimated them as have many others. Did not realize they already had kits all over the world.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Maverick1975 welcome to BenzBoost. I am happy that you made it over and I am sure you will enjoy it here. Click here to enlarge

The charts you posted are very welcome and thank you very much for posting them. I think the chart on torque just shows the massive low end torque available with a supercharger and that is why the stock torque curve looks so weak. This car will be a real beast on the street! Click here to enlarge

Looking forward to more on your CLK BS and the Weistec installation. Also to hearing about your other wonderful 63 series cars. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

hoy jeebus! thats some POWER!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Probably didnít need that dyno test to notice the additional thrust. :D

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Stock HP looks kind of high around 449rw (assuming 335kw looks like it could be as high as 340kw) otherwise everything looks solid, congrats Maverick enjoy!