Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    another big player in the game! nice stuffClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Here is my dyno before and after installation of Weistec's supercharger on an otherwise stock CLK BS. Not sure what the story is with the torque curve on the 'before' dyno but you can clearly see the torque and kw gains on the after dyno. I think these are the first independent numbers for a STOCK CLK63 BS vs Jcarts and Ecampbell's modded cars. I got 516hp at the wheels, loving it.

I know a dynapack has less drivetrain loss than other dynos so i will leave it you guys to fight it out over what that number would be on this or that dyno as that seems to be a popular sport on most MB forums. Bottoline is the car is a real animal. Vs the stock torque and hp numbers for the CLK63 BS my before dyno showed losses of 17-18%. Adjusting the 'after' dyno numbers for this loss would give you crank numbers for the supercharged car of over 800Nm and ~630hp. I am not going to get into a pissing contest so whatever final crank numbers you guys want to use are up to you but the incremental gains on my car from Weistec's supercharger are plain to see. before and after is what its all about rght.

Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Maverick1975; 05-29-2011 at 05:05 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Maverick1975 Click here to enlarge
    Here is my dyno before and after installation of Weistec's supercharger on an otherwise stock CLK BS. Not sure what the story is with the torque curve on the 'before' dyno but you can clearly see the torque and kw gains on the after dyno. I think these are the first independent numbers for a STOCK CLK63 BS vs Jcarts and Ecampbell's modded cars. I got 516hp at the wheels, loving it

https://mail.mathewscapital.com.au/o...C1D48.184704A0
    You have to either upload the attachment or link to a site that allows hotlinking. Seems you tried to do it from your mail inbox, that won't work as only you have access while logged in.

Also, please create a new thread for it! Looking forward to seeing your graph.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Got it, will try again. I dont find i as easy to post images saved to my computer onto this site as on other sites. Attach Image function only asks me for a URL link

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Got it, will try again. I dont find i as easy to post images saved to my computer onto this site as on other sites. Attach Image function only asks me for a URL link
    You can upload local files as well.

I'll see if I can get us some more image uploading options to make things easier on everyone.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Maverick,

Capital Partners....we have identical backgrounds. You a trader or??

earl

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    yes earl i own and run a hedge fund called velocity fund: www.velocityfund.com.au

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    awesome shameless plug right there
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    yes earl i own and run a hedge fund called velocity fund: www.velocityfund.com.au
    and it is a very small world!

glad to hear the good news about your ride.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    awesome shameless plug right there
    LOL - I seriously doubt his intent was to promote his company as their min capital investment would most likely be far greater than most anyone on this board could afford Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I agree with no plugging not for min investment but for the simple reason having a US investor in a hedge fund adds too much administration for a non-US fund....even if you do use an onshore feeder. There is so much new and pending legislation you are going to see this trend continue.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    I agree with no plugging not for min investment but for the simple reason having a US investor in a hedge fund adds too much administration for a non-US fund....even if you do use an onshore feeder. There is so much new and pending legislation you are going to see this trend continue.
    You guys are way ahead of me with this investment jargon, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    LOL - I seriously doubt his intent was to promote his company as their min capital investment would most likely be far greater than most anyone on this board could afford Click here to enlarge
    Yeah I know..I was just cranky early in the a.m. pre-coffee when I typed that Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amgftw Click here to enlarge
    I would imagine. Being a tuner myself for many years it is a pet peeve of mine when someone post just a dyno sheet with no baseline or track times to back it up. Regardless of what you want to believe it is extremely easy to manipulate dyno #'s. In no way shape or form am I accusing of this being the case but with all the given variables I just take it with a grain of salt.

Do I doubt the car is fast? Not at all. Do I doubt this pretentious cock knows how to actually drive it? That is still pending haha
    Say what???? Doesn't this contradict your post in the other thread you started tonight?

...and since you're a tuner why did you recenty pay MHP for a tune and sign a NDA, you being a tuner should know better than that.

FAIL!!!!
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345